Post yfw

post yfw
>delusional onodoormat cucks get ntr'd after reading 200+ chapters
>onodera herself on suicide watch after being blown the fuck out by her own best friend
>best girl finally wins the mc-bowl

I'm glad I dropped it.

I feel sorry for Onodera but it's glorious how her fans are anally devastated.

>there are people who actually thought Onodera would win
The blandest piece of shit of our generation

I don't care too much about Nisekoi but to think people on Sup Forums actually like Shitoge the shitty annoying generic tsundere, ironically or not, is pretty gut wrenching.

>there are people who actually read 200+ chapters of Nisekoi

Good thing no one cares what you think

posted the wrong image

>I don't care too much about Nisekoi
>still feels the need to bitch
S U I C I D E W A T C H

Inb4 doormatfags come in and pretend they never liked Nisekoi in the first place

they already have, see

I think Ford is pretty shit too though

Did people honestly believe that Onodera had a chance? That's like thinking that Misaka, Megumi, Yui, etc. stand a chance.

You knew what you were signing up for when you started reading.

I'm bitching because I'm tired of seeing this bitch plastered all over my Sup Forums
I started and stayed for tsugumi. I had a feeling you autistic chitogefags would try to eat me up for saying I didn't care about it in the first place.

This is hilariously sad. Somehow you're "not caring" by bitching about it instead of just hiding the threads. Don't worry, we all understand your salt levels.

It's all the same user. People will lie to themselves till the bitter end. Im a Megumifag but I've come to accept she has no chance and I'm fine with that. Yui got her own AU ending already to make up for the inevitable loss in the real series, yet Yuifags STILL think she will win. It's pathetic

>I don't care too much about Nisekoi
Suuure

>Megumin
She actually has a chance though

>megumi doesn't have a chance
READ THE LNS

>I don't care

Sorry, pic was unrelated. I meant Megumi from SnS.

>he wants Megumi to end up with Souma
Good grief

>imgur filename reddit gif
>shitposting
>>>/reddit/

Read my original post, if I wanted that I wouldn't be a Megumifag still.

>googled "smug chitoge gif" some time ago because I didn't have one saved to my phone
>post it with original filename because surely no one is autistic enough to get upset over that
>butthurt onodoormat faggot tells me to fuck off to reddit because he can't think of any other response

stay mad onohole fans

Instead liking tsundere piece of trash.
what?

Onodera not winning is predictable.
But how is Shitoge best girl?
Give a proper explanation.

If the
>tsundere piece of trash
wins instead of your best girl, what does that say about how dumpster tier she is?

>post it with original filename because surely no one is autistic enough to get upset over that
You're better off changing the filename if you plan on googling shit, because people are autistic enough to call you out on it everytime

It's about fucking time. I knew best grill would win and she did.
Kinda wish Raku would would try to fuck Onodera's little sister.

Speaking of which. Anyone know if there is a doujin where he fucks little sister in front of Onodera?
My dick is diamond just thinking about it.

Fuck off plebbit.

>salty onodera cucks can't handle losing so they resort to >>>/reddit/

You first doormatfag

Because the author said so?
That said nothing about Onodera because she is the sole reason this trash got popular in the first place.

>zzzz..main girl win omg..so magical..decisive win

why Shitogefags are the most stupid shipper ive ever seen..inb4 "doormatfag hurr durr salty"

>GLUG GLUG GLUG if i pretend to be retarded nobody will notice how absolutely ASSRAVAGED i am

All I wanted was Tsugumi to find happiness.

Um Chitoge won in the one shot. Anyone who believed she wouldn't win is a retard.

Good job proving his point.

Kosakifag here but to be honest I knew from the start she would be rejected. It still hurt when it happened, but since Chitoge was my second favorite girl it didn't hurt as much as it should have.

Brb changing all my gifs to start with tumblr_

I don't care who won, at least this has a proper ending that that garbage twogk.

>1 million buzzwords the post

harem should be banned to /d/

>I'm so BUNSMANGLED by onocuckmat losing I denounce an entire genre over it