Am I a Jew?

>Grandpa was a Jew that changed his name to escape the Nazis
>I got the nose
>I am not cut
>raised Christian, currently nonreligious.
>nobody in my family Jewish.
am I a Jew?I'm having a crisis here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racially you have recent jewish blood so you're definitely not white

not jew, no circumcision means no brain damage aka not jew

Do you follow the Jewish religion?
No - you're not one.

Better a jew than a gypsy

Well are you evil?

>this kike

Enough to get instant israeli citizenship + olim gibs! Go to your israeli embassy and ask them to pay for your birthright trip

Welcome to the tribe, fellow Kike! You are no longer a subhuman goy. And congrats on the Jewish blood

Yiu have jew genes, but since your mother is not a jew, and you wern't raised as one, I'd say youre mostly fine.

You'll be permited to live, as long as you sterilize yourself, and dedicate the rest of yoyr life to the movment

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY JUDEN! YOU WILL NEVER BE ROMANIAN, ONLY A FUCKING KIKE.

>currently nonreligious
Yep, Jewish.

Clearly if he is eating non-kosher foods and isn't doing jewish stuff in jewish temples then he's not Jewish.......
Right?

you are a kike hands down

What are you stupid? Do you think religion is in DNA and when you stop believing in it you change your DNA? You do know that you can get tested to see how much Jewish ancestry you have right? Also krypto Jews exist and you are dumb goy if you don't think so.

Jews are also a race.
Just as there are jewish atheists and religious one, both belong to a race. And they're not white.

It's also in the DNA. There are blood tests performed by the State of Israel for determining Israelite heritage.

you jew af nigga

According to the Nazi's Nurenberg laws, yeah, you're Jewish. The cut off is 1 Jewish great grandparent, at that point they consider a person non-Jewish. Jews themselves trace maternal lineage, so to most Jews you're non-Jewish. HOWEVER some Jewish sects would consider you to be a part of the tribe, and you CAN apply for Israli citizenship via the Law of Return.

OP was obviously talking religiously/spirtually/whatever

this doesn't make sense, clearly a Russian Jew is different from the Original Middle Eastern Jew

spiritually**

You're only considered jewish if your mother was jewish when you were born.

Where exactly did he say so? He asked if he is a kike or not

I'm pale as fuck and I'm saving money for the rhinoplasty.

Nope, russian jews(like the ones that did the bolshevik revolution in 1917) are not slavs/white.

Most of them change their original names to blend in with the whites.

Anyone can convert to judaism regardless of race.

i'm talking about the native/ethnic jews, that were from the birth(racial jews)

Converted jews are rare, and still are not racially jewish.
The convert to judaism is also difficult, and most jews are tied by race(Jewish race), not just religion religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism

he has jewish blood, he is not different from all the euro mixed race mongrels that define themselves as white.

There is no jewish race. Abraham was a semite, his religion was judaism. There were other semites around, but they had different religions.

They're a race because you can spot them if you know. They have a distinct look in the west and are all over TV

I discovered I'm a Jew too. I might contribute to white genocide now, since Sup Forums considers me non-white despite having blonde hair and blue eyes. It must be easy to get into politics as a Jew, could join Labour and encourage more diversity. When enough damage is done I will move to Israel and leave the retarded Brits with the mess they caused.

>nonreligious
Yes.

>There is no Jewish race
You're on Sup Forums and still believe that Jews are just a religious group?

You got capitalistic jews from the US that funded the bolshevik revolution made by atheistic jews in Russia.
If you still think they aren't race, then this conversation is a waste of time.

You're identifying a race, not a religion.

But I'm a Jew and I have a snub nose, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Calm down, Captain Asperger, he's on your side.
Jews here won't consider him a Jew but the state will so he could probably get some New Jew gibs, come work here for a while and then move back to Romania.

>agree with me or fuck off

Anybody of any racial background can convert. Even you, if you had a desire to be a jew, and it was sincere, you could ask a rabbi to become one, they even have classes. There are Filipino Jews, black Jews, Indian Jews and so on.

please do everyone a favor and gas yourself

it's obvious you can't read.
I already told in my above posts that even atheist jews that want to get Israeli citizenship, have to get a DNA/blood test to determine if they're ethnically jewish.

Tell Brazilian JIDF to step up their game.

>jewish blood
>thinks its ok to live with this fact

you are as bad as the rest. Get back into the oven.

My gf's dad is racially a jew but abandoned Judaism. my gfs mom is not a jew. Therefor by nuremberg laws aswell as jewish laws she is not a jew. And in Isreal people look down and often do not even wish to marry halfbloods.

You are are gypsy which is worse.

Romanians aint Romas. Romanians ive worked with on the land were white with blonde hair and very kind. Better than Poles desu.

ashkenazi's are white

Of your mother isn't Jewish, you're not a Jew.

>raised Christian, currently nonreligious.

Israeli government has no true authority over such matters, don't listen to Israeli government when it comes to religion. The halacha attaches no consideration for race in the conversion process, only pure intent is necessary.

Come home kike man.