Molyneux (who was born in Britain) says he was wrong about brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=x04nSAtNsCo

Basically, brexit is changing immigrants from christian white eastern europe to brown people.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/terrified-shoppers-attacked-as-250-gang-rivals-battle-in-facebookstaged-street-riot-35343400.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, it's not like there are any muslims in Europe. Oh wait...

Fuck him.

Can't limit outside of EU immigration before we limit EU immigration in tandem

>IM SO LE SMART ITS AGONIZING : (((
Why does he always say some shit indistinguishable from a teenager going through their edgy phase?

Molyneux is a fucking retard when it comes to Britain, as are all Americans.

Europe was already taking millions of African migrants, once they have citizenship in Europe they have freedom of movement to live and work in any other EU nation.
There was no legendary "white Christian immigration" from Europe. People who are doing well for themselves don't move country to look for employment/benefits.

Besides post Brexit we need new trade partners, and so far we've almost exclusively been considering Anglo nations. Free trade with Anglos means free movement of Anglos.

>we

You're not deciding anything.

>as are all Americans.

>mrw user is the Queen

Brexit was a disaster for racists

did you even see watch video? He's not regretting voting yes, but says it not enough.
We all knew that

Molymeme is a fucking leaf

the left really fucking cant into meme

(you)

again this picture, i want to smell her feet so bad.

>haha you're so stupid for having dreams of a better future, only brown refugees can do that

Brexit was never supposed to happen and it being sabotaged from both sides. We probably would have had a better chance at it with Comrade Corbachev at the helm.

hell, if Brexit means I'll grow my hair back and get JUST hair then I'll deal with the other stuff

Free trade means freedom of movement? Daddy stop being retarded that's not how that works

He's right, Brexit was the first step but unfortunately it seems to have acted as a release valve

>People who are doing well for themselves don't move country

lel wat

If im an IT programmer or doctor wirh English and I can make 5×the money for the same job in Norway for a few years why not move there?

Even westerners move around the globe when they have skills that are in demand. What are you smoking Nigel

Born in Ireland , not Britain

Sorry we've been brainwashed to think they mean the same thing for so long now, please help ;_;

is that a real Onion article? big if true

he has kind of a british accent
he isnt british?

lel?
Why use anecdotals? Most eastern Europeans who move to other countries work shit tier jobs.

Lel that onion article, that is actually white nationalist talking point

Nobody likes pollacks. They cheat, lie, whine and commit outrageous welfare fraud and tax evasion.

Actually all Slavic immigrants I know here are like this. Whole luxury apartment buildings full of them on food stamps, Medicaid, disability and subsidized housing.

All while honest Germanic Americans suffer greatly. Met a Germanic girl from Missouri a few days ago – homeless and 3 untreated terminal illnesses, but fucking honest and generous as fuck.

"White race " my ass.

>Why use anecdotals

the guy made a general statement that "people who are doing well dont move countrues" (not even that they are less likely, he said that they dont) and anyone with a brain (and some expirience with well qualified people) knows that if you are doing well with skills aquisition you have a lot more opportunities to move abroad. That's what a brain drain is. It's a general rule in the XXIst century, just like people who are doing well financially are more likely to own cars.

Also post proofs that E. Europeans work shit jobs.

lel 1/10 trolling Pedro

Step up your game u r on 4chin

I like poles. Lived there for a while. Intelligent people with sense of pride in their history, unlike my own country

>taking bait as Leftists memes
lurk more

Duh, there are countless of towns which if have any kind of white population then it is due to lithuanians, polacks and latvians the rest of those towns is absolutely taken by all sorts of shitskins.

>Stateless Jewish man sends conflicting messages

Well look at that.

listen to the entire video, he says he was wrong because promises werent made, he isnt against they eu morally

It seems Molyneuxs transition from ancap to white nationalist is complete. The EU is a corrupt, bloated and bureaucratic system that is not good for the UKs disposition, they're simply not congruent, and the UK has always had one foot out of the door and would have had to decide once and for all eventually anyway.

The UK struggled to assimilate the eastern European migrants which is why it led to a temporary spike in support for the BNP, but with independence the UK can set its own policies on immigration. If it wants more eastern Europeans, it can do that. But freedom of movement on a small, densely populated island is a bad idea no matter who is coming.

Is he an intellectual?

No shit. Brexit was utterly useless other than slapping the globalists in the face. I originally thought that it would slightly slow the UKs' demographic decline but it appears that this is not the case.

Those Muslims get better gibs in Germany and Sweden so I doubt that many of those ones bother moving to the UK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your steel maker & your automaker - owned by designated street shitters. Whether you remain in or out of EU, either way you are getting pooed.

Why would it slow the decline? The population increase was all coming from migrants. Without the birth rates of non native Brits taken into account, we're just as bad as any other western nation.

When it comes down to the problem of demographic shifts and the displacement or rather, the forced extinction of a race through replacement there are two main culprits.
>Lack of sovereignty/fucked immigration laws
When you have an outside entity force you to take more people in or make it easier for people to immigrate to your nation then obviously people will take advantage of this and there is nothing you can do. This was solved by leaving the EU. However, we're still WILLINGLY a part of the commonwealth which allows all the undesirables easy access into our great nation. The commonwealth laws need to be revisited and changed to get rid of this.
>shit government
Of course what it really comes down to is the GDP meme. The government needs to acquire loans and project the country as wealthy in order to keep it's global status. This is done by making it a viable trading partner due to having a large population and by also conflating the size of the population with its wealth. The government needs to realise that the quality of life matters more than an artificial spike in GDP.

Never gonna happen though, this country is dead.

That's not a nice way to talk about your kids, Dad.

why's it always space posters who do this gay dad shit
really makes you think

hes just doom mongering,he doesnt understand the complex process of seperation after decades of financial entaglement

if we just break cleanly right now,the uk AND europe would be thrown into the dark ages

ill give em another year if they aint made a shit load of progress by then..then its time to get mad.

fuck off i enjoy the larping of it,get dunked on faggot

Could I politely ask you about this meme picture?

HAHAHAHAHAHA BRITS BTFO!

Digits confirm

So? Any type of immigration is bad for native population.

Watch the video, he's saying he was wrong to think it would actually happen. There is no will in the government to actually carry it through

he talks like a fag and never gets to the point

Wow, that totally unexpectable. Seriously, who did not see that coming?

t.Poles stealing jobs from good honest mexican border hoppers.

>Also post proofs that E. Europeans work shit jobs.
Wait really? What the fuck do you think they do? I worked in Norway fish factory about 90% of people there were foreigners.

Well it will be interesting to see what happens when the negotiations fall through then.

this and the americans larping it are anglo heritage fags who shitposts about krauts

It was always going to be bad at first but it had to be done. The UK has to deal with bullshit before anything gets better. Now's the time to deport the sandniggers.

they will not "fall through" but be dragged out into eternity. the two year transitional period after the official exit date at the end of march 2019 is only an estimate that the cunt theresa gave in florence.. no end in sight. it's an incredibly slow process which reminds me of the analogy of boiling a frog by very small increases in water temperature so he doesn't just jump out, but rather dies a very slow death instead

He's missing the point. Our current '''refugee crisis''' is only the first trickle - Africa's population is gonna explode right as climate change renders the continent uninhabitable, and there will be literally billions headed north. The EU will not secure their border in time and will be overrun. Britain, if it retreats into splendid isolation, might just weather the storm. Basically we're about to live through Children of Men.

>brexit is changing immigrants from christian white eastern europe to brown people.

Good, everything was fine before the borders opened to E Europe

This

>started to see loads of F'French' literal jungle savages coming here on EU passports.

Political action sucks cocks dude don't do it
If you however do POLITIKAL AKTION go ALL IN, this is my intellectual advice on how to devout your life to a better tomorrow, play this hand all-in now, and i mean ALL-IN *win k**wink*

If they dedicated the same resources they put on Brexit into reforming the EU from the inside to push for more border control and more autonomy for state members, it would have paid off much better.

The truth is, most immigration they received was directly into their country from their ex-colonies and not coming through the EU, it came by plane and not through Calais. If they ever wanted to stop mass immigration they could have done it decades ago, but the Anglo elites are extremely globalistic and they are not interested in stopping mass immigration, instead they used the 2015 refugee crisis to put the blame on the EU for the immigration the UK has been receiving since the 60's, and people fell for it when all the blame was on the British establishment.

You Anglos can not seriously believe that you have cities like London, Birmingham or Rotterham full to the brim with Pakis because of the EU, can you?

So people walking through Slovenia to get to Germany got into the UK how exactly?

That's a bit more tame than your usual fare, did you get a visit from the cops or something?

If it makes you feel better, unless something drastic happens, we're all fucked down here too, and from all the exact reasons you just posted.
There's just no hope left for the white man anywhere really.

I'm just gonna drink, watch kino and hang out with my dog until the world ends

The people who talk about EU immigration as "White Christian migration" always reminds me of when I hear American Boomers talk about how "Hisplanics are natural conservatives" because "they're Catholic".

It doesn't matter; they're not British and have no desire to be.

He was born in the republic of Ireland not Britain. Are you retarded op?

I've completely disassociated with the wider world over the last 3 years. Very rarely do I extend any virtue to people in wider society (that aren't friends or friends of friends. I'm quite generous if you know me) I've taken myself out of any community building, any charities etc... Fuck em. I suggest to those around me they do same.
I'm a member of a political party down here that used to be a genuine conservative party, it has now been transformed into a "less progressive" basketcase (they're called the Liberals) I stand, in total futility, as a protest vote to their plans. However, when I go to the booth I only vote for protest parties, knowing full well they're all grievance and no solution and if ever elected they'd probably tank the place.
But I don't care. My country is ruined from the last 40 years of immigration and social policies that were imposed upon us. I find myself working out, only looking after those around me and reading these days. Long gone are the wider outreaches.

There doesn't seem to be any less Eastern euros here now, if anything there are more.

With their awful accents and butchery of English I hoped they would all have gone away now.

>People who are doing well for themselves don't move country to look for employment/benefits
>What is Le Brain Drain.
only a bong would say this.

B-bon hahaha no, no, no... B-BON, oh my god no haha I can't, I can't!

> BONGS THINK BREXIT WILL STOP IMMIGRATION AND RETURN SAXONS TO LONDON

What is the most cucked country in Europe and why is it Britain?

remember that time we killed millions of your people
good times

Are you trolling? British Northern Ireland is part of your island.

Remember the time Ireland is doing better than the UK because they aren't being brought down by British inbreds? It's called the present

>poles and bongs mixing together
Ugly and autistic
RIP genetics

And now your people are getting what they deserve.

remember that time when the irish give away 60% of their income as tax, are slaves to the eu, adopted the euro and turned dublin into nigeria and advocate for mass immigration while also having 1/4 of their island still under control
you're next
only a matter of time

*under the control of the british

I hear the nigger gangs are on a rampage in Dublin 15. I hope the locals don't throw spears at me when I go to Balbriggan later

I don't think this is true, they're getting non-white immigration because that's what the people in power want, they'd have gotten it anyway without brexit. It's just another case of the people wanting something and politicians saying "You don't know what you really want, here's some more brown people".

Maybe when they start beheading our soldiers in the streets of our capital we'll have cause to worry.

They're already having tribal warfare in your city centres. What we are already going through is what you've got to look forward too.

independent.ie/irish-news/terrified-shoppers-attacked-as-250-gang-rivals-battle-in-facebookstaged-street-riot-35343400.html

I hear Limerick is all set to be the next Rotherham too.

Oops, nearly forgot about the pikeys who have teamed up with "our" Pakis to swamp ireland with heroin. Isn't diversity, great?

He's right, it won't happen. Hopefully the millions of people who voted for it will do something when they realise that democracy is a meme. At least the UK was the only country to try. The rest of Europe is resigned to their fate.

fixed it for ya

Has anyone actually watched his video all the way trough?
I zoned out half-way trough because he wasn't making any points or arguments. I highly doubt that OP isn't just pulling shit out of his ass. The entire point of Brexit had nothing to do with niggers and Muslims. It was about getting rid of a terrible union and the completely open borders that EU enables.

The impression I got from the video was that Molyneux was salty that the Brexit process takes too long and you had to be naive to believe something like this could be done as quickly as mobilizing for war.

>The entire point of Brexit had nothing to do with niggers and Muslims.
You're kidding yourself if you think that's true.

Go on, tell yourself that we're as bad off as you are. You know it's not true. I can smell your desperation from here you pathetic wankstain.

Everybody expect for Brits already knew this.

People have hated EU and wanted to leave it long before EU kikes started flooding Europe with niggers.
Even if EU kikes scaled back and said that they were going to cut nigger immigration to 0, people would still want to leave the EU because it's a fucking scam.
Saying that Brexit was about niggers is like saying that the Scots who want to be independent want to be independent because they don't want niggers. It's complete nonsense.

At no point did anyone even make the plea that quitting EU would mean no more niggers. All it really means in terms of foreign immigration is that you have control over immigration. You can have Brexit and then decide that not a single person can enter your country, you can shut your borders entirely. You can also have Brexit and decide that you are going to take in the entire population of Somalia into the UK. The point is that you have the choice as a country to do whatever you want.

Brexit being about niggers and arab pieces of shit is just liberal propaganda to try and paint people are ''racists'', which backfired because any normal person is actually ''racist'' meaning they fucking hate Muslims killing their people and raping thousands of little girls as their government does nothing about it.

The reason the UK and Europe was sucking in so many fucking dirty third worlders is due to the (((economy)))

Literally massive amounts of fake money sloshing around creating a completely false demand and endlessly pushing up prices.

This has to fucking stop now

Yes

>If im an IT programmer or doctor wirh English and I can make 5×the money for the same job in Norway for a few years why not move there?
you are the cancer destroying Poland AND the country you move to. Not better than a Nigger. The only acceptable immigration is from rich countries to poor ones. Everything else helps to decline the overall wealth.

Make Poland great again, don't be a leech depressing wages abroad.

Didn't he admit his mum was Jewish? As in he is 100% Jewish by their standards.

No, that is the traitors in charge at work. Do their minions really want to live in Third World cities? Just so the elite can buy more shit. I'm so ashamed of this country.