Hey american retards

hey american retards

guess when the deadliest shooting in canada hapened?

you know why?

because we don't have guns you stupid fucking burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/1354803/fact-checking-michael-moore-does-canada-have-more-guns-per-capita-than-the-us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre
cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/moncton-shootings-3-rcmp-officers-dead-2-wounded-1.2665359
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/police-investigate-shooting-billings-bridge-1.4317596
timesofisrael.com/fleeced-by-israeli-binary-options-firm-canadian-man-commits-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked not yet user! the day of the rake is coming

7 more days then you'll C

Check my Sseevveennss

I literally own 12 guns. Stupid pajeet

the freedom is worth the price

Guess when the deadliest shooting in Singapore happened?

singapore had opium dens in the 50's. who needs guns

January 29, 2017

Sometime during WWII when you got BTFO by the nips?

america: a deadlist mass shooting record beaten twice in two consecutive years
canada: ???

good one, burger.

You just issued a challenge. Some burger will come into Canada and his kill count will be greater than 9/11.

You're country is being flooded with Haitians. They don't need guns to kill and maim. Have fun northern niggers.

You asked, I answered. For a canadian you sure are a hostile shitstain.

Guess when the deadliest shooting in the UK happened?

It was the Dunblane school shooting. Then they took our right to own guns and now we can't buy teaspoons with out ID.

And we've shootings since then anyway

You don't shoot each other because it's cold outside and you have to save your bullets for the moose that is fucking your wife

canada does have guns though.

>hey american retards

You said Americans twice.

Yeah - There was a drive-by in Essex (I think) the other week and guns are totally banned here.

Tthe fact is criminals don't obey laws.

>because we don't have guns
>implying it isn't because you don't have niggers

We're better than you.

Why would we want to be more like you?

this

>reddit spacing
>"we're better than you

lmao

but we do have guns you stupid leaf

I'll never understand the "reddit spacing xD" thing.

It looks better spaced this way, why should I make it look worse?

>You must be new here
To Canada, I mean.
There are thousands of guns here.
globalnews.ca/news/1354803/fact-checking-michael-moore-does-canada-have-more-guns-per-capita-than-the-us/

Not only that, but we have had numerous bad mass shootings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_Polytechnique_massacre

cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/moncton-shootings-3-rcmp-officers-dead-2-wounded-1.2665359

Id rather be shot than to be Canadian

Fucking Christ leafs, what's the story on letting Slant Hannibal walk free?

My family is Canadian. Last time I went home I remember my uncle talking about the Polytechnique massacre. He worked for the RCMP and had access to some files on what happened. Shit was fucked up.

this. better to die american than to see yourself become the leaf

Also there was the Copeland massacre. Notice how there wasn't really much talk of banning shotguns and rifles after that one.

I know Ottawa has had a shooting like every weekend. They are as bad as Toronto. I literally googled Ottawa Shooting and this popped up from last night

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/police-investigate-shooting-billings-bridge-1.4317596

*last week

And when any shit goes down you'll run to us and our guns for help - No more help for you hat

>muh freedom
So who or what exactly is trying to oppress you?

Canada has plenty of guns. The only people moving down will be the immigrants who can't handle the Canadian winters in the north.

They have guns to prevent the Government from becoming tyrannical. It would literally prevent a Stalin from taking over the country violently or an element of the military going rogue.

>be leaf
>have no guns
>get shot

Here in Russia most people I know own guns we haven't had a mass shooting in a while the last one was caused by Chechen sand niggers who took over a school

Stalin was good desu

Some one with a gun could have ended that maniac before he killed anyone

Yeah and we get drive-by shootings as well. Birmingham has them pretty regularly. Nottingham and Manchester used to get them. There was 11 yo scouse kid that got shot for no reason. There was Raoul Moat. Just famous cases off the top of my head. It doesn't work. You can't just ban everything and expect people to stop using those things. Drugs are banned and people take them all the time.

Yep Beslan was bad.
There was a mass shooting a couple months ago in Siberia. 9 killed in Tver.

Also remember one in Belgorod. Spree shooter taking out people as they walked down the street.

canada is the west eu of america

> Siberia
> Tver
Apologies. I'ts last, I'm tired. Stupid mistakes get made.

>you know why?
>Because we have 1/6th the percentage of niggers you do

And the irony is that in Northern Ireland you can still buy guns for personal protection because Northern Ireland is relatively dangerous at times and has had problems with gangs and commie terrorists more than the rest of the UK.

timesofisrael.com/fleeced-by-israeli-binary-options-firm-canadian-man-commits-suicide/

You are getting browner and browner, chinks poos and mudslimes.

Also check'em

Stop that shit. You;re embarrassing us

Doesn't canada only have 30 million people?

how are the gun laws in Kanada?

I've got a bunch of guns though?

You'll never get a handgun, but rifles and shotguns are very easy to get. You have to own trigger locks and keep them unloaded and such. The real problem is self defense law. In that there is none. You will get fucked if you try to defend yourself from violence even with your fists, let alone a gun.

You can buy shotguns and rifles at bass pro here, and you can get one under the table for 500-2500 where I'm at. Silly leaf, we simply don't have the same nigger problem they do down there.

>canada

Never understood why Americans hated Canadians until Sup Forums.

In Australia, our knife related murders increased proportionately to the decrease in gun related deaths when we were disarmed (well, not entirely, but we are tightly regulated now).

A warning friend, the more you try to troll here, the more truths you will see. You will convert in time.

Bestiality is legal in Canada.

Go blow your dog you degenerate

Kys

This

this
is
much
better
duh

because you bootlicking limpdicks submit to the State and allow one class of men to defend themselves but not other classes? you're proud of this?

So, as an aboriginal, how are you on the internet and not clubbing a cat in the bushes for dinner?

/singapore

this makes me want to own a sword....

but nothing baaad will ever happen ahhahaha tinfoil conspiracy theorist! As if a government has ever become tyrannical! That would never be allowed to happen in our modern progressive society, nor would an invasion by aggressive anti-western foreigners

NOW GIVE UP YOUR GUNS FOR YOUR SAFETY

I just realized - how are leftists able to juxtapose the idea that "Trump is a fascist dictator" alongside "you don't need guns to fight off a tyranny"? Do they actually want all the trannies and Mexicans to be completely defenseless when Trump sends out his gestapo to round them up for the death camps?

Holy shit leftists confirmed the most racist and anti-LGBT of all

it took you this long to realize that? liberalism is a walking contradiction, the left eats itself. give it time.

you canadians already killed yourselves, you don't need any mass shootings.

dumb leaf

Diversity really is your strength.

how the fuck do they find pants that fit people like this

Sorry OP, couldn't hear you with that Muslim immigrant cock in your mouth. We'll keep our firearms, you go ahead and keep your cultural suicide.

That statistic again, fuck off you subhuman NRA shill.
>let's include Honduras to not be able to compare first world countries no more
What a joke, seriously how naive are you kids?

>hapened
You don't really have an education
system either, do you?

Rich coming from you mongoloids.

Wasn't there a guy that went on a rampage a few years ago or shit shit

It's not because they have guns. It's because burgers are too dumb to use them properly

Include racial stats with your graph and let's paint a different picture.

Ok, but WE don't listen to people like you. These so-called "people" here in America who don't uphold the Constitution can get a fat cock in between the crack of their ass and no further. OP can stay in Canada. Thank goodness for the second Amendment. You'd probably be speaking Japanese or German right now.

>fake news
>let's exclude all old people so that we can show how young murricans are
Blacks are part of your society, you should get used to it bubba.
Include income and let's paint an even different picture.
Seriously why spread fake biased nonsense graphs?
That graph is seriously retarded and we both know.
I know another thing:
You are both under 25..how do I know user?

Ya, we know. Even your soldiers performing guard duty don't have ammo. Fucking weak.

stop embarrassing leafs, you flaming faggot. you make this country a shittier place

THICC

when some gangster had a hollywood style shootout with the police in the 70s, not even kidding. can’t remember his name but he was in a straits times article recently.

also:
> go home white man

Die with your rage North American idiot

>New footage of Paddock in hotel
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM

checked and raked

You must be so proud to be a Chinese colony now.

I guess that's why you're still owned by the bongs

This KEK is your leader hahahaha.

Freedom from what exactly? What do you think will happen if they take your guns? The US is the most controlled nation. You can get a fine for just about anything public. Also you need permission to cut a tree or modify your property.

ah so nearly the same as here

You're mixing regulations with tyranny. It's tyranny to deny someone the right to defend themself from tyranny.

So the misattributed Trudeau quote "If you kill your enemies, they win." is actually true in Canada.

Shit.

Britbong Proxying as a leaf.

Only Euroserfs and the occasional Aussie are this self-righteous about guns.

Yeah and thanks to that faggot and the guy who tried to shoot the quebec parliament we have our 5 bullet magazine limit and other bs