WHY!?

WHY!?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/kids-fight-school-shooters-alice-newtown/
fbi.gov/file-repository/active-shooter-study-2000-2013-1.pdf
dailyanarchist.com/2012/07/31/auditing-shooting-rampage-statistics/
ariarmstrong.com/2015/10/unarmed-civilian-response-to-active-shooters/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it would suggest that our government gives a fuck about our culture. And they most certainly do not.

It's got nothing to do with culture. Can you even read?

American balls.
The MO of attackers is to cause as much death without interference as possible. Stats show that even an unarmed civvie can cause enough threat just by challenging the attacker that they will off themselves, quickly ending the event early.
Get off the X, jump into the fight.

A helpless populace is dependent upon the government. In much of Europe helplessness is enforced by law.

It makes me really sad to realize how much the government wants to KEK UK citizens

It is about character, instead of fighting back our teachers and politicians continually push the Christian ethos of not retaliating when challenged . It's all about culture.

Britfags can only defend themselves with a kitchen knife or a crochet mallet, americans have real firepower.

American is more Christian than the UK, dumbfuck

Weapons aren't even mentioned here, it's more about the mental attitude IMHO

HOW DARE YOU BADMOUTH MY CROCHET MALLET! I'm gonna make the biggest doily you've ever seen faggot!

It's not 100% that, they face different types of attacks. Jihadi fucktards could give a fuck less about being challenged. Mass shooters/griefers are pussies deep down; that's why they choose soft targets (Muslims do as well, but for slightly different reasons.).
>Britfags can only defend themselves with a kitchen knife or a crochet mallet
Don't loose your life! Bin that knife!
They can't even have knives now dude.

SAVE A LOIFE
BIN THAT KNOIFE

DONT BE A LIFELET
SURRENDER YOUR MALLET

>it's more about the mental attitude IMHO
'Merica.

it's not about terrorism just an "normal" active shooter

>Rare

You have guns, which alters the way you deal with it.
How is a difference in culture not about culture?

guns aren't even mentioned there

>it's not about terrorism just an "normal" active shooter
Like I said; Europa doesn't face the same kind of attacks. Their active shooters are ALL terrorists. They don't have the same prevalence of firearms as here in the US. They SHOULD hide. Americans SHOULD fight. See what I'm playing at m8?

>it's not about terrorism just an "normal" active shooter
>guns aren't even mentioned there
Make up your mind, dude.

YEZ

I mean they didn't mention guns as a defensive measure

>WHY!?
WHAT?

Just remember the # you call when you are terrified. 911. Zion protocol is real. I never knew how bad it was.

Because the american people have balls enough to do it, the brits are just cucks.

I like how they source it like they are proving anything

All ground video convenient, pyramid. This guy waited for shot in video.

>I mean they didn't mention guns as a defensive measure
Right, but I'm saying most fucked up people who want to cause harm in the US can get a gun. Stats show that active mass shooters will kill themselves at the very first sign of retaliation. Many unarmed civvies have challenged active shooters halting the event by the shooter an heroing. They are mentally ill pussies who off themselves at the first sign of resistance. Attacks across the pond come with a different mindset.
American should fight. Bongs should hide.

We ran away during world war 2.
It's a natural British instict to run away and then wait for America to help us out.

kek

the difference is here the government tells us to run and yet people will still fight back

while in the US the government is delusional enough to think people will fight back when in reality they will just run

our government underestimates the native populace, the american government overestimates theirs

>while in the US the government is delusional enough to think people will fight back when in reality they will just run
Just look it up fucktard.
Also, send me a letter after the caliphate is over, if you can afford to after paying up the jizya.

This is what a civilisation in its end stage resembles.

Well that's just sad.

I'm sorry, UK friends.

You will lose.

>Holding a gun like a black gangbanger

mormons dont marry little girls ?

With what would the bongs fight back? Spoons?

improvised weapons you dumb fuck.

fire extinguisher

furniture

umbrella

bottle
etc

Britain has been castrated since 1776. I almost feel bad for pops

>RUN
>HIDE
>CRY AND RUN AWAY IN THE HOPES THAT THEY WILL USE LUBE WHILE RAPING YOU
Quentissentially british

>Texas muhammad cartoon convention.jpg
We literally bait them into attacking and then gun them down before they can finish yelling ALLAHU AC-

That's actually legit.

Because Americans actually have the tools to fight back, Britbongs don't even have knifes, they are helpless without the police, of course the police force will solve the problem in most cases, but when seconds matter, police is minutes away, so is better if you can hold for that long.

>police are minutes away

lol it can take half an hour or more for those fuckers to show up

I'm pretty sure you can get in trouble if you hurt, kill or are in any mean to your attacker in Eurabia.

>Christian
You retards are more Jewish as you seem to love the Old Testament more than the New.

>Fight
>No one fights the shooter in America

Great PSA you've got there.

I mean, what you're more likely to do when there's an active shooter, and especially after hiding, is call the police. You don't go hiding only to attack the shooter: that's just counter-productive.

>Inb4 yeah but muh guns will kill him
Yeah, okay? Let's suppose they do. What's the point in the prior two steps? Why does no one bother killing the shooter when it actually happens (don't say Cali because it happens elsewhere)?

Happens all the time though faggot

Thanks for the chuckle

I know this a YOP, but still I'm going to bite.

What is the Battle of Britain? What is the North African Campaign? If anything Americans were cowering in their country whilst brave Brits were fighting the Germs and saving the world.

You seriously think our government who are so obsessed with regulations and H&S would give advice to "fight" during an active shooter?

You're more likely to face GBH charges. Besides,what are we supposed to fight active shooters with? Our car keys?

Never happens. Happens all the time in Britain because we're all too drunk to care for the consequences.

See

Americans think they can be a lone savior, they have a hero fetish

murcians are doing it wrong

stats don't lie

btfo

I can't think of one instance where Americans fought back against an active shooter.

>Alert the police once you're in a safe location so they can send in a trained response team to deal with the threat
vs
>Run out with your pistol and no protection to exercise muh god given right to bear arms and get 5 rifle rounds in your chest and then lay on the floor while you watch the shooter kill another 50 people while the police sit around at the station because no one called them
Wow, Britain BTFO once again

White Americans are the niggers of white people

>fight
No wonder there are so many victims each time. Do you really think you can take on a man with a gun?

no, the idea is run, if you can't run hide, if you can't hide fight. It's a good response because if you can't hide or run, you're only other option is to put yourself at the mercy of the attacker.

Jesus christ, what the fuck is going on in Estonia? Oh, right, Russians.

>Implying America isn't a shit hole.

dont care

The "fight" option comes after hiding and running. It means if you're trapped and about to be confronted by an attacker fight back because you have no other options.

He didn’t get it, puts you in a sticky wicket, eh?

don't comment, CUNT

Pic Related
fbi.gov/file-repository/active-shooter-study-2000-2013-1.pdf

(Even anarchists get it.)
The average number of people killed in mass shootings when stopped by police is 14.29
The average number of people killed in a mass shooting when stopped by a civilian is 2.33
dailyanarchist.com/2012/07/31/auditing-shooting-rampage-statistics/

We teach kids to fight

Even fuckers in France do it
ariarmstrong.com/2015/10/unarmed-civilian-response-to-active-shooters/

I could on and on. But go ahead and continue being a fucking moron with no balls.
When seconds count, help is only minutes away. Get off of the X, jump into the fight.

>Feels gud tuh have mah cuhnceel carreh smith n wessun im not like suhm pussy ass yurofag who cant fight ba-
*gets shot in head from hotel room 600 yards away*

>I can't think of one instance where Americans fought back against an active shooter.

Probably because they don't really make the news. Here are a few examples of when it happens: controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

You on the left

FUCKING effeminate britcucks.

>Wait! Stop shooting! Let me sharpen this stick on the cobblestone road first!!!

'Hello...Constable man...my brother did it again'
>call

That's because the media ignores it.
I remember a few years back in colorado some guy opened fire in a church and was promptly killed by someone with a concealed carry

>Russia: active shooter situation ended after shooter was beaten senseless by a crowd shot multiple times and drowned in vodka

No one expects a New Pakistani to think clearly, the transition to Sharia Law may have distorted your memory.

Here, I'll help you. I'll give you an example in your own continent:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

t. dirty American mutt who hides behind a Confederate flag
Cover your mouth when you talk to me, low breed.

And chairs

They don't like showing how you don't need to rely on the Gov. See the FBI link I posted.

I'd say bike wheels but those are illegal too aren't they?

Really makes a person jugulate

>unarmed citizens
If unarmed citizens can detain a shooter perfectly fine then what's the point of them being armed in the first place?

>average kills when stopped by citizens / police
This is a retarded stat because any shooter that citizens can't kill ends up looking good for them.
Last weeks shooting would add numbers to the police stat yet armed citizens could have done jack shit.

Remember all those would-be mass shootings in America that were foiled by armed citizens? Why, there were so many and everyone knows so much about them it would pointless to even list them!

See-

*USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS HATE COMMENT*

We don't usually have active shooters in this country so it's not really an issue. Just have bombings mostly and can't fight back against an explosion

America is a country where it routinely accepts human collateral damage. Everything from the economy to the food standards in America accept human collateral damage as an option.

Most European countries do not see human collateral damage as an option. Keeping all people safe by thinking about things logically is what European countries try to do.

OP's picture is just another example of what I just described.

>144509552
no bc last week's wasn't stopped by the police. Dude the whole point is if you are trapped in the open with an attacker fight back. It's better than dying on your knees begging for mercy, and statistically it's shown to work.

Were sorry to inform everyone that was run over by a truck after making this post

>singapore
>13% muslims
>lowest in murder rate
I thought you niggers said muslims are murderers.

Given the timeline, looks like dude offed himself just because some guard named Jesus opened the door. Like I've been saying, active shooters are pussies that kill themselves at the first sign of resistance.

>English teacher

Get a real job

t. Another low breed American mutt

Calling the police is implicit, dumb Nigel.

Thurston high school shooting. Go reck yourself faggot