Is it going to happen?

is it going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmeKuTTXOMs
youtube.com/watch?v=cjrBJhbvCkk
byline.com/column/67/article/1842
youtube.com/watch?v=zuagwzYyYY0
voanews.com/a/analysts-russia-may-be-helping-catalonia-secessionists/4050196.html
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38971987
politico.eu/article/russia-plot-against-the-west-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-europe/
assets.thaivisa.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_06/3712.jpg.64f39e832f0b509e07116ce38666a377.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=dT_oOsIq500
twitter.com/elespanolcom/status/916956102687936513
youtube.com/watch?v=frUjZ4XX7VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The EU Jews won't let it happen, and Spain is too incompetent to handle it.

But it is one more rumbling before the storm.

Nothing. Spanish government will wait it out until people lose motivation, small moments of rebellion will be squashed by police.

Coups are impossible without the military or an armed militia on your side.

No. Even if it does no country would recognize it as legitimate in order to not piss off Spain. If they can independence it would be meaningless.

>Catalonia gets independence

>promptly replace themselves with niggers in a generation

>A now red pilled to the gills Spain can legitimately launch a reconquista against godless Semites and salafist Nig Nogs, backed by Trumpenriech freikorps

>DEUS VULT

I see literally nothing wrong with this.

No.

This Barcelona at this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmeKuTTXOMs

First there will be Blood.

*Blocks your path to the independence (suicide)*

nobody cares one way or the other

good to see the king of /his/ has arrived

Kek no. Actually a lot of pro-spain people are rallying right now in Barcelona.
These independentards turned a lot of population into hardcore spanish nationalists, including all those catalans that werent independentist (or didnt give a fuck about it) which got tired of all this bullshit.
Not to forget that many catalan businesses and banks have already left catalonia and settled in other spanish cities, ie madrid or valencia.

T.catalan that is also tired of this bullshit

>implying there is any reason to allow separatist movements inside a country

Beautiful :')

Let see when will the butthurted Jordi appears in the thread talking shit and posting the folder of the same jpgs of every separatist thread to demonize Spain.

>no declaration
>spain says national police stays
>no international support
>constitution is ironclad
>pro spain rallies in barcelona
>tfw the police can continue beating the separatist cucks with impunity
>it's beautiful

It's approaching. We already have Crimea, China building shit in the sea, and open questions about how to redraw the lines in the Middle East.

If the EU makes it to a process of chaotic breakdown, which the Trotskyites want, and which has happened in relatively recent history, then such a thing will be possible.

Talked with a Spaniard at work, he said the Spanish government will exempt Catalonia from some percentages in taxation and they will call it a day.

This was their main goal, threatening with independence was the means to achieve it.

We need more nations, not fewer, in the long run. I hope Catalonia does secede.

Seems sensible. Economy is politics, and renegotiating should be normal and ongoing as a solution to the changing world.

I hope not, that flag looks like dog shit.

>it's another "more rape baby fantasizes about being white" episode

Yes, soon Sup Forums will have a new flag. It's unavoidable.

>Implying Germany's actions aren't directly leading to the fragmentation of the EU

>when your shitpost is ruined by a spelling error

M E M E F L A G

I wonder how targeted they will be.

Will Catalonia become the new Sweden? Or are they unbeatable?

If you took out the yellow it wouldn't be so bad

If they get the independce (its not going to happen) be sure that it would be something like Sweden but but the economy of sierra leone.

go get me a towel Joao

even pro-Spain Merkel-TV admits they are non-catalans moved in by bus and train.

oh please, do you think in the pro independence rallies are only catalans on the streets?

Fuggin hope so

There is no alternative market available, these regions are doomed to fail due to economic boycott. Not having constructed a sustainable plan to manage the population nationally and internationally is destructive and naive for the own citizens.
You cannot allow this to become a precedence case for any funny region who decides for personal reasons to declare independance on behalf of generations to come.

Remind me again what almost caused a Grexit a few times? And why bankers flipped their shit about Brexit?

The black market always wins in the end, Hanz. And the black market was what got the PIIGS in despite the requirements of the Maastricht Treaty and then landed the denbts mainly on DB. The whole plan was to have the EU blow economically up right on time, except things didn't go as planned.

CATALONIA YES!

looooooooooool

This is truly the best timeline.

No.

>legitimate unionist flags flooding Catalonian streets right now
>Cowards asking for "more dialog" bashed
>Right-wing and patriotism resurrecting all over the country (Spain)
youtube.com/watch?v=cjrBJhbvCkk
I guess NOPE :) Meme-lunya is DOOMED

Good luck going independent based on black market eceonomy model.

The EU has absolutely nothing to do with it you mong.

>falling for Russian propaganda in their attempt to destablise Europe and the West

>Russian Linked Leave.EU Figures Targeting Elections Worldwide
byline.com/column/67/article/1842

>Russia Promotes Division Everywhere Else
youtube.com/watch?v=zuagwzYyYY0

>Russia May Be Helping Catalonia Secessionists
voanews.com/a/analysts-russia-may-be-helping-catalonia-secessionists/4050196.html

>'Fake news city' is now pumping out odd Facebook videos
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38971987

>Russia’s plot against the West
politico.eu/article/russia-plot-against-the-west-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-europe/

assets.thaivisa.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_06/3712.jpg.64f39e832f0b509e07116ce38666a377.jpg

If the superstructure breaks down then the black market economy model will do the job. This always happens when the superstructure fails. We see it happening today in failed economies, and we've seen it happen in Europe before there was even something called "Eruope" or a "nation-state."

>The EU has absolutely nothing to do with it you mong.
Incorrect. They're running scared because they can no longer afford to issue financial demands (e.g. Brexit, Grexit) because the mismanaged economy is so fucked up that geopolitical unity now trumps economic viability.

Catalan here and there is a SHITLOAD of people here, I've never seen this amount of people ever.

Today is a good day to be spanish

It has taken decades, but patriotism is here to stay.

Puigdemon is the best spanish President there's ever been.

>The black market always wins in the end, Hanz. And the black market was what got the PIIGS in despite the requirements of the Maastricht Treaty and then landed the denbts mainly on DB
One burger mixing up.

There were no PIIGs Eurozone members complying with annual deficits no greater than 3% of GDP. What failed here were populists politicians not making necessary structuras reforms and delaying until the crash in 2011. The final govt. was buying short term debt at 7%-9% interest rate - reaching this boiling point and how many Stability and Growth Program (meme name that they gave) it passed or 4th tried to pass, it still wouldn't fix it.

I still don't know what do you mean by black market. It's better you explain or rephrase or I will discard your opinion and classify as user 5 / Frank LARPing tier.

>There were also

if you try to troll, at least choose one side.

They were not allowed entry by the 3% rule in the first place except that Goldman Sachs in particular wrote a bunch of derivatives fudge the books. Most of these derivatives got unloaded on to Deutsche Bank as a means to control the EU from NY because Germany has always been the main target of ruling Europe; a lesser amount was put on SocGen because France is the main other player in the Franco-Germanic power play that rules Europe.

Black market refers to anything that happens "under the table." These derivatives are black market. But it's also black market when you trade your neighbor some tomatoes for help fixing a window or whatever. When the government-run systems fail, individual people always engage in mutual trade to get by in life.

Not trolling mate.

What I meant is that Puigdemon has united the spanish citizens like no other spanish president ever has.

Please accept my apoligies if it felt as if I was trolling.

This.
All independecucks and commies saying "rajoy creates independentists", while puigdemont has created spanish nationalists like no one ever had, at least in recent history.
Gràcies putxi :)

thanks for shitting up my land you bunch of fucking niggers
you are all niggers, both sides of this conflict
some day soon, the time will come, and we will put you against the wall
You deserve to be hanged and butchered alive

Thanks for clearing that up
>They were not allowed entry by the 3% rule
Yes. But 3% rule is also after they enter the Euro. Most of those operations were made after getting into Euro.

I questioned you about black market. I was only getting this definition:
>But it's also black market when you trade your neighbor some tomatoes for help fixing a window or whatever.

>But 3% rule is also after they enter the Euro.
Once you get in you can't get out. It's a ponzi scheme. At first it's fine and there's no problem. Then you try to get monies out of Greece or other PIIGS. Then you realize you fucked up hard and you can't let the EU come apart and you have to keep them in. Does that make sense? The whole thing began from a steel trading agreement; shit like this was why it was so important that Trump canceled the TPP and TTIP immediagely, regardless of whether he's a shit president or not. This stalled the global world order government.

>black market
Can you ask the question again? I'm not sure what you mean.

>follows the King - a man literally ordained by God
You know what's as bad as commies? Monarcucks.

Lot of butthurt castillians and andalusians here today.

so much for iberian integrity.

the basques will be watching this with extreme interest.

independent catalonia incoming.

>independet Catalonia incoming
>You was expect that the 2-o catalonia started to being a country
>Mfw is 8.oct and you will never be a country.

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=dT_oOsIq500

>Basque here
>also an unionist.
You're so fucked and alone, catacucks...

More like

N E V E R

>Kim-Jong-Puchi
>not Puig-Dem-Un

If they do, will FC Barcelona be out of La Liga?

Either it gets independence peacefully or Europe gets hit with an internal refugee crisis and Spain runs the risk of Balkanizing. Either way spain's economy is fucked. And the EU will try and shift blame.

I've been following this shit a bit and I can say this
Catalan separatists are commies, and they are the worst kind of commies, nationalist commies
Their leaders are hypocrites little shits with shaddy backgrounds and they are just guiding the community to a certain political and economic suicide
Now, what I am hoping for, is that the Catalan leaders are not brain dead and they actually use this scalation and drama to blackmail the goverment for tax freedom like the Basques region

Pablo Iglesias on suicide watch:
twitter.com/elespanolcom/status/916956102687936513

whats that? Why is spain and catalonian flags 50:50? Are they for and against independence at the same time?

Maybe it's saying they're Catalan and want to remain in Spain.

The Senyera is the Catalan flag. It has no political connotation. It is a very old flag, much older than the Spanish one. It is completely genuine.

The Starred flag (estelada) is the independentist one. It will never be the flag of Catalonia, it's a temporary symbol, for separatists.

Nah, it was bogus from the start and people have already stopped caring about the police """brutality""".

Because that's the LEGAL Catalonian flag, the one from the unionists. The starred one with a blue triangle is the ILLEGAL and independentist flag

Exactly

Gotchya. Thanks.

Starred flag looks like flag of some venzuela or colombia
It looks much better without it, but maybe catalonia are foreshadowing their future

>tfw he's exiled of the country

>EU flags
They literally cannot help themselves. A demonstration for national patriotism, but nah lets chuck a few irrelevant flags in there.

>they have no army
>they have no resistence militia
>putting children in first lines....
>are you kiiiiiding me?
>you are a white male!!!!!!!!

hope it just doesn't bother my holidays to barcelona m8

>implying a Bongcuck will understand. Why haven't you left yet?

Damn, I fucked up my greentext. Pls no bully.

Spaniards are unaware of what the EU truly does and think of it as a peaceful union of European countries for economic help, sadly.
This is probably due to have almost to none terrorist attacks like Sweden or Germany or France constantly have.

What will happen on Monday (or on Tuesday)? Will there be blood?

u serious mate? i hear about a terrorist attack coming outta spain every week now.

I really hope he get exiled, its just a butthurted commie.
youtube.com/watch?v=frUjZ4XX7VI

>>pro spain rallies in barcelona
lol
Buses from Spain have been confirmed though. People are too dumb to not post pics on shitter and talmud.

I don't even mind if they support it, it just seems like a dumb thing to bring to that kind of demonstration.

Slo national media says several hundred thousand people attended.
And 180 buses from other parts of Spain.
One bus=50 people
>calls people dumb

Nothing will be happen, the separatist will keep being full retard and maybe they get come negotiations for taxes (in my opinion is a mistake, we shouldnt negotiate with traitors) or something similar, with nothig more far than that.

>where is the EU army when you need it
t. every EU-administrator ever

This is what I've been trying to say for so long. Puig is a smart version of Rajoy.
But the face of Spain I've seen these days is subhuman tier. There's no way out.
>Francoist flag guy calling other people fascists
>Absolute untermensch harassing a Russian reporter because they think she's a commie.
>People calling Assange a CIA/Kremlin stooge.
>People praising EU for not intervening, feeling proud to be European.
Why the fuck are we so bluepilled goddamnit?

That was the last terrorist attack in 13 years, actually.
Some parts of the south really redpilled at least.

There were also trains and shit. And they wrote the names of the towns where ((they came from)) wrong.

I think so too. The EU has nothing to do with this issue at all. Maybe it's a message that they love Europe (not the EU).

Every week? where the fuck did you hear that? we only had that one in Barcelona but nothing more, maybe some detentios of Jihadi shit, but nothing about terrorist attacks here.

>seperatist

You should've focused more in English class yesterday

tbf Barcelona and Madrid have had some serious raids over the past years. Not a year ago I read on the news about Barcelona recruiters and proto-terrorists getting captured.

Hopefully not, you homos

That's the face we've shown these days.
Uneducated, arrogant and easy to control.
There's no greater argument against equality than watching these mobs on the streets, except perhaps listening to what they say.

Catalans want independence while immigrants do not.

Bahahahaha that's in Zaragoza and those are Manolos going to the mani in Barcelona. B-but muh silent majority of catalans...