It's not politica-

>"It's disturbing that Wolfenstein can be considered a controversial political statement"

>"Wolfenstein has been a decidedly anti-Nazi series since the first release more than 20 years ago. We aren't going to shy away from what the game is about. We don't feel it's a reach for us to say Nazis are bad and un-American, and we're not worried about being on the right side of history here."

>""[In the game] freeing America is the first step to freeing the world," says Hines. "So the idea of #NoMoreNazis in America is, in fact, what the entire game (and franchise) is about. Our campaign leans into that sentiment, and it unfortunately happens to highlight current events in the real world.""

>""We can't speak to what other publishers choose to do and say with their games," he says. "As we've said many times before, fighting Nazis has been the core of Wolfenstein games for decades, and it isn't really debatable that Nazis are, as Henry Jones Sr. said, 'the slime of humanity.' Certainly there's a risk of alienating some customers, but to be honest, people who are against freeing the world from the hate and murder of a Nazi regime probably aren't interested in playing Wolfenstein.""

Republicans confirmed "slime of humanity". Do you agree with him, Sup Forums?

gamesindustry.biz/amp/2017-10-06-bethesda-were-not-afraid-of-being-openly-anti-nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder who keeps making these threads.

>It's another Sup Forumstard thread
Check this 3

I don't give a shit about Republicans, but if you are a Nazi you can get fucked.

check my 5

Nice try. Check my 7

Suicide is the only answer

Kill all nazis. Jail their defenders.

Funny how the definition of "Nazi" becomes ever broader every month.

i will play this game and no ones goings to stop me

I actually like the alternative history nazi mecha-architecture.

I think it looks neat.

Check my Safespace

Reminds me of the definition of communist.

>Being anti Nazi is too political

White supremacy is Nazism.

making a game about shooting nazis is one thing and tying it up into modern politics is another

if playing wolfenstein means some numale gets slap on the wrist for beating up random guy to death then the entire series can go fuck itself

It's all hugely ironic since Wolfenstein was a nazi fetishists game.

It's aesthetic as fuck user, which is why I'm interested in how Nazi-controlled America will look like in the sequel.

>mfw many of the guys who fought the nazis in WW2 would be considered nazis today, simply because they're white nationalists.

Checked

Really because my country had it as government policy and we fought the nazis.

>mfw Sup Forums will never have legit Wolfenstein threads ever again because their devs started injecting politics into the game

HahahahhahahahahahahahahahaAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

WOOMY

So supporting a slogan used by the current potus is nazi and deserves political persecution?

Bang

Um sweetie you hahaed one too many times

yeah let's dig up hitler's corpse and kill him again

>unremarkable game's devs go all political because that's the only way people will pay attention to their product

Business as usual

>killing nazis is controversial now
2016 was a mistake

fuck off Sup Forums

>it unfortunately happens to highlight current events in the real world

This kind of retarded shit is why people are getting pissed off. Not because you fight Nazis in the game.

But user, it's not their fault if there are Nazi's still around in this day and age.

woomy?

kek

fuck off reddit and morty

twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232

>2016
>2017: Actual fascism now wields significant political power

Didn't see that one coming

I meant actual Nazis. If you give the Nazi salute at a rally you aren't just a white supremacist, you're a Nazi.

I don't even care if you are a white supremacist, even though you hate me automatically.

>Not because you fight Nazis in the game.
threads prove the opposite

All the ww2 vets are dying. Do you think this is a coincidence? If one even got a hint of his grandson being a nazi he would beat it out with a fucking belt.

That's what these numbnuts don't get into their thick skull. It's not about killing WW2-Nazis, it's about making it about current politics and equating the lefty definition of Nazi (i.e. everyone right of me) with the actual Nazis.

Kinda. I mean "Make America Great Again"? Gimme a break, what America needs to learn is some humility, desperately so.

Checked

I wish.

*BURRRPP* BASH THE FASH MORTY *URRRP* BLACK LIVES MATTER MORTY GOD DOESN'T EXIST AND REPUBLICANS ARE NAZI SCUM *BRRARRRRP*

Wam

Your 7 is nice but mine is nicer

Yeah, they can't pretend to not be commentating on current world politics after that. Mods will still delete the threads though even though it's about a video game that the publisher is marketing politically.

These threads are 99% shitposting.

>America needs to learn is some humility

Spoken like a true globalist

>Berlin is built essentially on Swampland
>Speer actually tells Hitler this on multiple occasions
>Still wants to build a massive stone city where and tear down old berlin
>That dome would actually be so big that it would have indoor rainstorms.

There is no controversy outside of Sup Forums
Stop falling for bad marketing schemes

WOOMY

holohoax business must keep going

Razalor draws such cute faces and great penises as well. I wish he was more prolific.

Holy fuck am I TIRED. TIRED of kids like you posting with these stupid fucking terms. Honestly, when you come to a board such as this, YOU NEED to adapt. You CANNOT CONTINUE posting these trash terms, regardless of the topic. Your stupid, moronic terms have no place on a board such as this. You stick out so much, while scrolling through the board, it simply becomes hard to ignore the topic, even if I have no interest in the subject of the post, and so I must read this pointless, dull-witted trash, which causes me to waste valuable time, and to write out a post that, most probably, isn't even needed, but at the same time, perhaps it is, as it will send a message to you and your dim-witted like, that this trash is no longer welcome on this board or this very site, and is in fact better off on sites such as reddit or twitter, where this post will fit in better and not cause people to be concerned at the state of this board, and, indeed, the state of this website as a whole, and to the type of people and posters it attracts, and as a comparison to its current situation and its past.

As they should. These threads devolve into nothing but Sup Forumstard politics discussion. No one cares about your political position on fascism and communism. If we did, we'd go to Sup Forums.

If this post ends in an even number, communism is superior to fascism. If it ends in an odd number, fascism is superior to communism.

>america needs humility

>Become the dominant power in the whole world.
>sore losers caliming you need some humility

nah

A bunch of idiots with Hitler youth haircuts and tiki torches standing around throwing Roman salutes isn't the same as the Third Reich taking over the US.

Tfw you get a 5 in a shit thread

Woo woo

Suicide is your only answer

>if you raise your hand in a specific way then you deserve to be killed
Gee, I wonder why people aren't comfortable with the idea of killing "nazis" then.

>uhm gonna fite da nuhzeeeees

what nazis, you mean Sup Forums larpers, twitter anime trolls, anyone who voted for drumpf, or the followers of Milo, the gay pedophile right winger?

>Sup Forums-redditor calls others reddit

time to get the belt, son

It's decided. Communists btfo forever.

Reddit and Memey literally references Reddit in the show.

You are a Redditor. Leave.

>should be killed

I think they are shitty, I never said that they should be killed. As for trying to make it sound like the Nazi salute is meaningless, you know it isn't and if that were true they wouldn't be doing it.

>"""ironic""" overuse of senpai or kouhai, may even use it for their online handle
>Don't understand the concept of waifu and call everything 2D a waifu
>stuttering and blushing anime girl pictures aka cuteposting
>Crunchyroll subscription
>usually only watches the latest "meme" anime like Maidragon
>will joke about lewding loli but find it disgusting if you fap to it
>has social media accounts that are flooded with the latest FotM meme game/anime jokes (BotW, P5, Maidragon and Kemono Friends are good and recent examples)
>loves games like Senran Kagura, Neptunia and/or Persona
>Have a 3DPD gf
>people who aren't virgin
>if seen in real life, will likely be wearing some article of clothing that say something along the lines of SENPAI or TOP NEP
>still plays Overwatch
>loves memebait characters like Astolfo, Kanna, Makoto, Kizuna Ai
>plays mobile games like Love Live, FEH, FGO and/or Granblue
>can be on either side of the political spectrum but if right leaning, expect anime girls with photoshopped MAGA hats
>primary means of communication are either Discord or Steam
>watch anime reviewers youtubers

Are you an ironic weeb?

check this 5

i just learned about ww2 yesterday at my university and ive been fucking pissed off since then. How come germans are allowed to have their own country anymore?? WTF

Damn I wish I had a high enough IQ to understanding this gripping politcal commentary.

>redditor wants other redditors to go back because they violate his safe-space

Check this 8

*farts in your coffee* *giggles* maybe

Following the conversation I assumed you were

reddiors breath
you are a redditor. leave.

woomy?

hey you dropped this 6

>stop calling everything Nazis REEEEE
>I'm just walking around with this Nazi flag, bringing Nazi salutes, and preaching Nazi ideology
>WHY DO YOU CALL ME A NAZI

WOOMY

who are you quoting?

remember to punch your local nazi

finally boi
how about this 3

>redditor wants to establish a safe space and claim anybody opposing him is living in a safe space

When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2013, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Sunday nights to watch this one show. It is called Rick and Morty. Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Rick and Morty, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in Rick and Morty and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched Rick and Morty, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world.

Staged, fuck off NeoGAF

Buy Todds game comrade. Its got interracial sex.

here i found your 3 no need to thank me

WOOMY

D-d-d-d-damn

>the left calls Rick and Morty fans alt-right
>the right calls Rick and Morty fans nu-males

What is it? Who even watches this show at this point? Is this just the new "fedora"?

lol, pretty fun watching that on repeat