Give me one reason why all sjw shouldn't be routed and executed one by one?

give me one reason why all sjw shouldn't be routed and executed one by one?

Because you're just as easily baited, and we can't decide if it'd be better to execute you before or after.

tl;dr some background artist on the original metroid said samus is a newhalf and then faded back into the bleak void where all nobodies reside; some stupid twitter bitch decided to dig it up and claim some stupid bullshit

>Metroid's Samus Aran is a transgender woman

>posting nye
>the uber SJW

Is it a bot?

Imagine spending your life getting triggered by some literal whos blog. Literally every poltard is a hopeless turbo virgin I swear

We'd have fewer people to make fun of.

There will be no place for social justice warriors in the new world. Let them enjoy their last years.

Wait youre telling me the headline on the lazy polbait is stupid and inflammatory? Hurp fucking durp first day on Sup Forums, dingleberry?

And SJWs get triggered by the president eating two scoops of ice cream or people using reaction images with black people.

Is the new world the one where fat neets from Sup Forums become successful and socially functional after spending 10 years complaining about tumblrina landwhales? Because that shit isnt happening just because trump is deregulating some banks

Can't think of a good one

Yes, we know you like black dicks

>images we can't use anymore

Are newhalfs gay?

Stop posting this meme you flaming homosexual

nice homophobia shitlord

A bot would probably try to give that site page views, but there isn't even an archive link in these.

>that fucking gross sjw video basically goading people into having gay sex and saying not being bltgapbbq is is boring and unnatural
>"science"

>nice homophobia

What if you don't follow those vidya "news"

Yeah, there is no need to goad you into having gay sex.

No

What is an SJW anymore? I feel like that term is something the alt right uses for anyone who is socially liberal.

>Hurp fucking durp
>calling someone "first day on Sup Forums"

I know it's gotta happen someday but I am still totally unprepared.

Alt right calls anyone that doesn't agree with them a SJW.

SJWs calls anyone that doesn't agree with them Nazis.

But its LGB thats unnatural, it occurs in less than 1% of the pop, the purpose of life is to procreate. Transgender are just people with body dysphoria who can no longer find correct treatment because fucking crossdressing degenerates want to parade around in all their degeneracy out in public under the guise of "my brains got wrong body im really woman/man" pseudoscience.

i still use sjw as it was ment to be used. sjw are tumblrinas who get offended by everything, and want to police everyone and act like they are the most important people in the universe

That's a pretty attractive Japanese man.

It makes sense. Only a man would be competent enough to do all these things.

Does that mean the sa-x is a male? It copies dna so artificial estrogen sources wouldn't be present.

judging from the rick and morty thread as well, i'd say its just one fairly industrious (You) farmer

I mean, you can't disprove that. One of the original creators of the game said she is, and that fact had never been put into question since then.

>Not the first post from this IP.
give it up OP

it doesen't change the fact that it sound retarded

No I'm not.

Not an argument.

So you are saying you are a woman?

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>???
>profit

I can't tell if you're retarded or if you just didn't understand the post.

God, don't remind me. One day he's relevant again for btfoing young earth creationists, the next he's peddling the feeling-based rationalizations of the mentally ill as a legitimate science.

Or maybe it's you that is either retarded or just didn't understand the post.

traps are gay

So is your face

shut up faggot

>One of the original creators of the game said she is
Wasn't the original quote something like "Metroid appearing on Playstation is as likely as Samus being a newhalf!" or am I wrong?

There's been an interview where one of the artists for Metroid jokingly said that she's a futa. Don't remember what the Playstation line was about.

Because you've been baited by Sup Forums's cherrypicking

Look at my post and tell me how you came to the conclusion that I'm saying I'm a woman. Don't reply with anything other than that.

No you

Bruh you got served.

Because we don't live in Soviet Russia, stop being a whiny bitch just because someone behaves in a way you dislike it, you're exactly just like them otherwise.

nuke america and marxism will die out in the west fast

*Israel

>I'm bored
>How should I spend my free time?
>Play videogames?
>Go outside?
>Have fun in some other ways?
>No
>I know
>I should go actively check random sites I don't like that otherwise I'd never see and get mad at them

For some retarded reason you think women are incompetent and can't do stuff and you are incompetent and can't do stuff so by your retarded logic you are a woman

Oh right, I remember that one now, it was like "Here's a secret only I know: Samus is a shemale" or whatever. But the guy being quoted was just some guy who sprited the backgrounds.

Someone just watched TJ Kirk's latest Triggered video, got triggered, and the came to Sup Forums to vent. As if we're supposed to be your personal hugbox. Fuck off.

So I was right. You are retarded. Go respect women in tumblr newfag.

What about we nuke your fat ass?

Cry more you stupid faggot. Go whine about the SJW boogeyman in Sup Forums retard.

(You)

>look up speedrun of little nightmares
>guy talking to chat, pretty normal
>suddenly talking about depression and pills
>how he's transgender
Why do people share that kind of stuff with strangers?

Isnt this literally textbook projection but they made it into an article? Am i wrong?

No (you)

they do it for (you)s

k

Not everyone gets their news from that tub of lard. Hope he died in Hurricane Nate desu.

k in your face.

Thread almost as worthless as OP.

Because people who aren't autistic don't generally go looking for gender politics to be mad at while whining about it on a video gaming board.

>most of the game is running away from the sa-x as its too powerful
what on gods green earth did nintendo mean by this?

2015 was a million years ago.

>this

>i'm at my parents
>uni is about 100 miles fro my hometown
>it's raining
> no time to play vidya

Executing all at once is more efficient.
SJW also make a decent freakshow.

>dev makes joke at the expense of trannies
>SJWs think they were being serious

Bcause they are right. You guys love chicks with shlong, right> So what's the problem.

My complaint goes far beyond games and politics.

When did people become so comfortable saying "Deal with it"?

This sassy nonsense. You should be slapped across the face when you say that, in nearly every context you use it in.

My question wasn't rhetorical by the way. When the fuck did people get comfortable being such cunts?

>he can't deal with it

>referencing an obnoxiously forced Sup Forums meme as "proof" SJWs are retarded

Bruh, SJWs do enough shit to embarrass themselves, you don't need to make stuff up.

user you really didn't put the effort in there.

You should inflate the volleyball before you volley it.

So are you pretending that leftwing rags didn't write articles on two scoops? Sounds like a certain sjw is in denial

>being so mad your emotions loop back around to calm

i don't know if this is a new mod but I like them a lot

Please tell me the mod on Sup Forums is doing the same

explains why he's so good

would take too long
>load them all on old tankers that are about to be retired
>move tanker to the middle of the ocean
>use tanker for naval target practice

Sweet. We're on Sup Forums now. That means I can say nigger.

>brianna wu
kek

Why isn't this on Sup Forums?

i would impale that horeface cunt

it was but mods moved it to Sup Forums

wtf is up with the flags in this thread??? No id's ??

it's because it was moved from Sup Forums

Its a videogame, it belongs on Sup Forums; or Sup Forums needs to be deleted and or mods stripped. Sup Forums is nothing but crybaby retards who ban people for posting nintendo wojaks and insulting low-quality nintendo games.
Take this retarded nintendo garbage back to Sup Forums

Because I believe in the first amendment almost as much as I believe that op is a faggot

So, like, a lot

>one of the most popular and capable female characters in vidya
>”lmao nope it’s actually a man in drag”
Women BTFO

So why did this get moved to pol and not bant?