Just a reminder that my 75% European blood and my European cultural background make me a regular white European...

Just a reminder that my 75% European blood and my European cultural background make me a regular white European, that this is how I will always be viewed and will always view myself, and that your opinion on the matter is fringe and Inconsequential.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sejdić_and_Finci_v._Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having to brag about being only 75% European
>being so insecure about being a shitskin

Ashkanazim have to go back. Leave ארץ הקודש to us real jews.

You don't belong here. I hear Poland is willing to take Ukrainian refugees.

ukrainians are subhumans

Ashkanazim are not human at all. Youll all get along just fine in your shit infested swamp land.

You're part of the jewish race they aren't native to europe. That 25% is all that matters.

I'm a part Ashkenazi who are a part European themselves. You're not the one to decide which part matters, and logic dictates that the majority matters. The absolute majority of my blood is European, and Europe shall forever be my only motherland.

>to us real jews
>American flag

Are you a Black """""""""""""""""Israelite""""""""""""""""" ?

Logic dictates that you're about as white as a mulatto and belong in my fucking oven

T. Non-white

what percentage of you is European won't matter when 100% of you is ash, shlomo

>75%

i agree
ashkenazis are the true human master race

>a regular white European,

>75 % euro
>25% auschwitzian ?

>Palestinian land
>European pride
Pick one

either fully European or not
t. atar-zyd hybrid

if you behaved like it nobody would think otherwise (but Sup Forums) but everything our fellow white people do is to destroy us so fuck off

Easy decision, I have no interest nor am I biologically compatible with this desert shithole.

That one clearly had a nosejob

Indeed, nobody has never called me a Jew except for Sup Forums, not in Israel and not abroad.

t. russian subhuman garbage

i like big nosed girls too

You can always stop being Jewish if you want to.

Unlike you I'm 100% Northwestern European. I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States 30 years ago
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Hungary/Slovakia are all more European than Poland

Say "I am the Amalek"

Vocaroo. Say it faggot.

I was never Jewish.

love that pasta
keep larping, mongoloid

Get the fuck out of our land before you start telling others where to live kike.

>Hello fellow white man

I wouldn't be posting this if I'd look anything similar to the obvious kike in your picture.

Fail to see any "mongol" here, tataric scum

Average ethnic Russian DNA test - 100% Euro
Average ethnic Polish DNA test - 98,7% Euro

L O L
O
L

ure a joke

OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH
REMEMBER THE 7 TETRAHEDRON GOY

I hate the fucing "Sweden where vikings" meme. Where the fuck did it even come from?

Jews do not view themselves as whites, stop this meme.

Correct, but I view myself as white because I am. What's so hard to understand?

>live in Israel
>thinks is european
Hey brother. Im european too

>because I am.
Wrong. You are not a WASP.

I love it when jews kvetch at each other. Keep it going and stay in this thread, thanks.

>calling a jew a WASP
Im quite sure kikes are not protestant.

I hope you are crying these exact words as we line you up against a wall.

YOU WAS VIKANGS Sven. Just accept it.

>implying that you don't have West Slavic citizens that are considered to be white Americans
Again, shitty fringe opinions are irrelevant.

But we weren't.

your judaism put you anywhere but near "white" nor european. You excluded yourself from every society, every nation and every church. Accept Jesus Christ and you'll be saved.

but you are a jew, you will be gassed

Schlomo, your people have been destroying Europeans since the first day we met. You are mean spirited, sly, vengeful creatures. Keep your hands away from Europe if you care at all.

I did not exclude myself from anything, I have not practiced Judaism one minute of my life and my dick isn't even circumcised because I grew up in a Christian family.
Not my people, kikes. My people reside in Europe and North America. It is my birthright to be a part of European society.

>I did not exclude myself from anything, I have not practiced Judaism one minute of my life and my dick isn't even circumcised because I grew up in a Christian family.
Alright, now you caugh my attention.

But we still have to verify that claim.
Post dick with time stamp. No homo.

Did that mistake on my very first day here and got banned, so no thanks. I came from the former USSR/CCCP, it's not rare at all that we don't get circumcised because most of us really did come from either secular or Christian families.

Ah, so you are a secualr jew converted to christianism.
Well, good for you for still having your foreskin.

Cut fags will never understand the intensive pleasure the frenulum can give to a man just by passign the finger on it.

25% nigger.

I myself was indeed an edgy secular kid but my environment wasn't, so I'm not sure how accurate "converted secular jew" is. And yeah, having the entirety of my cock is a nice privilege. I'm real thankful to my mom and dad.

>Sup Forums wouldn't fuck this

Are you guys all faggots or what?

Were you leaving USSR because communist party was rekt?

Regrow the trees at upsala you faggot!

You're right swedefag. The Norwegians were. Swedes were always cucky fags.

>goy and proud
disgusting, gas gas gas

More like because my state collapsed. That said, it was not my decision, knowing what I know now I'd never leave my nation for Israel of all places.

Because their work was done.

OK, let me put it other way - were those who made decision for you members of communist party?

No, they were not. In fact my family were the ones who thought me to a great extent about the communist crimes against the citizenry and what a dark, treacherous and genocidal system it was. The USSR is one of the reasons I don't only reject my Jewish blood but also quite resent those who call themselves Jews.

So it was just the walls coming down...

You do mean the sudden destruction of the state and following absolute, blinding uncertainty that has caused an enormous Slavic flood to almost every part of the world, right? Because you make it seem so inconsequential. I don't blame my parents for seeking a safe haven, I am sad however that they chose a place which hates our kind.

>You do mean the sudden destruction of the state
Only ones ho got rekt where the retarded soviet people whose culture collapsed together with state. Real humans (not made up soviet people) were OK.

*where -> were

Yes, eventually they were, but when it happened there could be another revolution, or a foreign "liberation" or just chaos in the streets for all anyone knew. If you're in such a situation and you have your pregnant wife with you, you either get the fuck out of your destabilized nation or you put the future of your family at risk. In any case my extended family stayed in Russia and are doing great to this day, so I very much doubt that my family was involved in the commie party in any significant way.

Funny how not everyone ran in 1941...

Are you taking about Operation Barbarossa or Germany or what? Be specific please.

Funny how not everyone ran in 1941 from trouble.

Insisting on your position being true like a brat only works when you have institutional support to silence those disagreeing with you.

As a European you would expect at least a 2000 Shekel fine if you say something that isn't nice about Arabs or Islam.

That woman is Italian, her name is Clizia Fornasier

There were trouble all over the place. Some did run. Hitler himself was moving Jews into Palestine not long before 1941.
My position is a genetic fact - I have a majority of European blood. It is also a psychological fact - I grew up in an environment that is not Jewish by any means, and is somewhat Christian. I don't need to silence anyone for it to be true.
Your position on the other hand is the dogmatic inapplicable "one drop rule" and guilt by association. I am white and I did not have the slightest reason to doubt it until I've started to browse far right sites, and I never did, I was always proud of my European heritage.

>Some did run.
Yes. Those who ran lost every right to call those places as home.

Of course, they ran in the middle of a major war and during an invasion. That's treachery as far as I'm concerned.

one drop rule shlomo

I think Ashkenazi Jews are white so I don't think we disagree. If you were 1/4 negro though you would not be white, it's a combination of genotype and phenotype.

> major battle in cold war
> runs

Yup, mulattos are a different story entirely because of how far Africans are from regular humans.
More like a final victory. The state ceased to exist. But I understand that you'll hold me accountable for the actions of my parents, and that you will not give me or my family the benefit of the doubt because of my flag. Know that I did not and never would choose it, and that although Russia is my motherland it is indeed not my home, and that I'm by no means happy to have been deprived of my own motherland.

I actually have no problem with you, if you want to be one of us fine, but that means fighting for us too, in any way you can.

>Correct, but I view myself as white because I am. What's so hard to understand?

"White" itself is a meme, kikebro. Whiteness is subjective meme. So if you want, it is up to you. But you're not racially caucasian.

You jews view yourselves as unique although mostly middle easterners. There is nothing more multicultural and ethnically diverse than the jews.

>that means fighting for us too, in any way you can.
Yup that's a part of the deal I'm well aware.

Your a kike though,I would rather breed with a honorary aryan than you, they are white in every way but their skin.

When I say white I mean European which I am by blood. And as you said, Jews are quite diverse - my Jewish ancestors had the privilege of mixing with Europeans for a millennium, so it's hardly like I have a 25% Arab or African blood. If not for the controversial nature of Jewish genetics I'd be easily accepted as a European.

AS LONG AS THE JEWISH DIASPORA PUSHES FOR MULTICULTURALISM AND INCLUSION OF MINORITIES IN ETHNO STATES AND COUNTRIES OTHER THAN ISRAEL, ISRAEL, JEWISH MINORITIES AND THEIR DIASPORA ARE NEVER TO BE CONSIDERED ALLIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

>exhibit A even fucking unsignificant bosnia is not to be spared

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sejdić_and_Finci_v._Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Ashkenazim do not consider themselves as such and you know it. Jews view themselves as jews, not europeans or anything else. Genetically, they're related to the middle east.

>breed with a honorary aryan than you
>breeding with an actual non-white over someone whose dna is >90% european
This is the logic of the average stormfag. Why the fuck would you use the one drop rule but also prefer to breed with nonwhites over euros

I don't care about the opinions of Ashkenazis regarding themselves, and while Jews are middle eastern in origin Ashkenazis are significantly less so due to the time they've spent in Europe. I am by no means close to an Ashkenazi Jews who are in turn only barely close to actual Jews if at all. I'm sorry but Jewish identity standards don't make me a non white and my 25% Ashkenazi simply does not equal 25% pure middle eastern.
I obviously agree with the sentiment and want to fight against the diaspora alongside.

nigger if my dispora did this outside of bosnia i wouldnt give a fuck, so dont give me this bullshit.

you wont do shit against your diaspora and we both know it, the burgers and westerners dont but slavs do.

I'm a slav myself faggot and if Bosnian diaspora would have acted like Jewish one does you'd see thinks differently. Anyway I'm not going to fight against my diaspora, I'm going to fight against Jews because they ruin western nations which I love.

Technically Jews are just inbred southern europeans, abit like Sicilians. Totally outbred individualist societies have to enforce loyalty with authority, that's why they lash out on naturally ethnocentric groups like the Jews to stay competitive. Western Europeans lack tribalism and it kills them and drives them mad.

>But I understand that you'll hold me accountable for the actions of my parents
I am not. This is jewish custom.

I am just bit interested about Russian jews fleeing to Israel in masses after SU fell.

What do you think about Khodorkovsky case in RF?

>don't hold me accountable for the actions of my parents
>gets benefits from tribe that lives by anti-meritocratic, anti-outsider tribalism

Typical Jew. You can call yourself 3/4 European if you want, but Jews are an identity for a reason. Your mentality is genetic.

1% rule
if that means 90% ((whites)) get the oven then so be it.
send them to america, american 100%s can come home, europe for whites only

Race is a social construct bitch. Compt enlightment bitch.

Well its quite simple actually :

1)The former SU states were in wreckage , people had no work , no money , and their future was uncertain , hence many of the people left these countries , not only to Israel , but also to the USA , Europe and other countries

2)Anyone with any % of Jewish blood can get Israeli citizenship , you need to prove 1 grandparent which is Jewish , but according to the law they would also count as Jewish if they had 1 grandparent who is Jewish , so you can claim to be Jewish even if your last Jewish ancestor was in the 10th century. In fact I have a friend whose family was able to immigrate Israel despite being Christian and ethnically 100% Russian , because one of his grandparents was adopted by a Jew who converted to Christianity.

3)Israel at the time was making it very easy for Jews to immigrate into it(Free housing). Now the law is different so you would get subsidized housing instead.

4)Israel's economy was booming and could employ those immigrants both skilled and unskilled.

As a result of that many people chose to immigrate to Israel in order to improve the economic situation of their families.