youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100%, yes he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=HclJPQQe55o

Yes.

Totes.

Yes

Yes.

is he pols guy? no, he can string a sentence together without sounding like a retard.

despite that watch him for any length of time and you can see how he applies his critical thinking unevenly depending on the personality hes judging, and has a blind spot for hitler in particular in that regard. i guess hes a natural contrarian.

More like we're /hisguys/

David Irving is beyond mere mortals

can not watch the video in my country fuck this

epic browser

fpp.co.uk/online/index.html

He even uses (((echo quotes))).

This is why I keep saying that we should focus more on men like Irving, Bowden, Taylor, etc. rather than teenagers on Youtube.

Type unblock YouTube into google and use one of the free sites.

You serious? I've seen many germans on here complaining that they cant watch this or that video.

>taking in millions of shitskins
>censoring right-wind videos
I am sorry hans, but your country is beyond repair at this point. Make Sup Forums proud and, get some guns and break the record.

David Irving is a terrific guy. My heart goes out to him for how he was persecuted by filthy kike goons like Deborah Lipstadt. Those vermin deserve to die in horrible circumstances. A weaker man would have ended up dead or stuck in a mental ward.

Yes

YES! Maybe the most important historian alive.

Not really. He was caught deliberately lying and misrepresenting his sources - even fabricating letters from the 3rd Reich, which he admitted to. He doesn't deny gassings and has documents proving that it occurred during Operation Reinhard.

Got a source for all of this?

I think Irving is sympathetic to Hitler. It would help explain his desire to clear Hitler's name.

yes he is.

But like many other revisionists. He downed his tune in order to have a life free of persecution.
meaning he may say it's obvious jews where gassed at auschwitz.

David Cole, Mark Weber do the same thing.

codoh.com/library/document/1905/?lang=en
juergen-graf.vho.org/articles/david-irving-and-the-aktion-reinhardt-camps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YXavhubMaMo

Isn't he the old guy Elaine was dating who had a stroke (on Seinfeld)?

How about some searchable quotes and timestamps?

Didn't watch this video but Irving has stated before that Jews/other groups were being killed without Hitler's knowing. He never said there were gassings and he has never said the Auschwitz story is true.

just replace you with hook in the url

>Didn't watch this video
then watch it.
>Auschwitz
that's not the only camp. especially what he's talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc

>He also said that he liked living in the north of Scotland because it reminded him of the England he was born into, when “England was white”.

No.

We are /Irving'sguys/.

>if the soldiers who stormed the beaches of normandy could see england as it is today they wouldn't have gone 40 yards up that beach.

Fuck off Kike.

>wah placate my beliefsies otherwise you're a heeb!!!

yes

Irving never denied the claims that Jewish civilians were murdered in large numbers by the Third Reich. He has consistently affirmed the carnage done by the SS police battalions on the eastern front.

he denied gassings. now he doesn't. no need for you to be that upset. next time do extra reading and see updates on him before sperging out.

Please show me where he has affirmed the claim of the mass killing of Jews by poisonous gas.

@144519168
>being this much in denial over Irving's own words
i've provided 4 sources in this thread already. sources which contain more sources for further reading. no (You) for you, troll.