Would north Koreans resist American occupation like Iraqi insurgents or Vietnamese people?

Would north Koreans resist American occupation like Iraqi insurgents or Vietnamese people?

What would happen to North Korea if Kim and all of his successors were executed?

t. Kim Jong Un

My best guess is you'd see quite a few factions form, maybe three would be dominate though these three would most likely fall under these categories
1. Unify Korea, a faction with goals to unite Korea, this would be backed by the west.
2. Communist Korea which would be back by China.
3. North Korea traditionalist which would try and install a new regime like the old one.

There would be countless others that fall and form daily though, it would be a civil war none the less.

This seems a bit odd, factions 2 and 3 would be almost the same. North Korea is by far the most successful communist nation on the planet.

Any occupation is bound to face resistance however with the influx of new luxurys as well as food and money from the US, S Korea, and Japan a large scale insurgency from the regular citizenry is unlikely as only N korean military members would have the training and equipment as well as the brainwashing to put up a resistance. Local farmers who've never held a gun before are not equipped to fight at the level of the US which has primarily fought against guerrilla style forces since Vietnam and is better prepared to combat them.

I didn't get too into it, but speculating the differences would be a China puppet state and a North Korean Nationalist state. China would by far be the one with most to gain and lose by a regime change in NK.
A NK nationalist regime would be more like the current regime but different family running the show and act as reckless as the former did, while a China puppet would be a buffer and play "nicely" with others.

Look at this dude

I don't think the vietnamese resistance had any formal military training either, they just dug holes and hid in them right?

i'm getting excited here. seven years of waiting and following this nork bs and we're finally going to waste the fuckers. can't wait.

true, but a lot of vietnam was messed up by politicians. their hands were tied from fighting the war they could have.

Despite how nationalist North Koreans are, they don't have the strength to start an insurgency, Once they realize how much better it is without the Kim regime any insurgency would likly be very small compared to groups like ISIS and probably wouldn't last very long

That the face he makes watching his aunt milking herself?

We could never go to war with N. Korea because half this country unironically supports Kim and his government over Trump.

>Would north Koreans resist American occupation like Iraqi insurgents or Vietnamese people?

Probably in pyongyang (ofc depending on the type of invasion), but the peasant farmers do not have the weapons to fight

>What would happen to North Korea if Kim and all of his successors were executed?

They would simply adopt a military junta with the top commissars, im pretty sure i read somewhere that is their official contingency plan

Also this

Just bait them with food.

Those fuckers are starving and you slap a steak in their faces and they’ll do whatever you want.

Went to NK once like 5 years ago, literally offered a woman a Cadbury chocolate bar and she relayed me by sucking my cock. Like wtf.

Still just show them food and they’ll do whatever you want.

True, but they did fight the Japs and French before fighting America, so I'm guessing they had some practice fighting before they got to us.

They would resist like North Koreans.

Whip out a loaded bacon double cheeseburger across the DMZ and all 20 million Norks will happily surrender.

Probably. They'd probably change their tune when their quality of life increased beyond their wildest dreams, though.

China would launch its own offensive in North Korea as soon as America invades NK to create a buffer zone to both prevent both refugee inflow and a pro-American state on its border.
I'd imagine mass defection to the pro-Chinese side at one point or another as China is closer to NK's ideals and principles than the US.
Biggest worry at this point shouldn't be resistance but what will happen when Chinese and US-SK frontlines meet. There will be also the matter of who reaches Pyongyang first.

>Went to NK once like 5 years ago, literally offered a woman a Cadbury chocolate bar and she relayed me by sucking my cock. Like wtf.
nice fantasy faggot

>Would north Koreans resist American occupation like Iraqi insurgents or Vietnamese people?

Why would there need to be American occupation when there are 50 million South Koreans RIGHT THERE. The South Koreans have 10x more troops than us on the peninsula and they all speak the language. Let them do the occupation. We just need to make shit explode.

If he snuck out of his guided tour and went to the farmlands he could probably have bartered anal for half the bar

>What would happen to North Korea if Kim and all of his successors were executed?
Why does it matter? Korean War was won by the Chinese, not by Kim.

Kim himself was a pretty shitty administrator, commander or partisan leader, not like Mao or Ho Chi Mihn. American regime wasn't as oppressive and neglectful in Korea to begin with, as in Vietnam or Iraq.

If the US attacks there are going to be refugees no matter what happens or who strikes first

thou art degenerate. repent.

I'm not sure how you resist anything on a 900 calorie a day diet.

Would the people who are trained from their youth to hate America resist an American occupation that would destroy their country a second time, really hard question cocksucker op