30,000 March in London - 'The War Will Happen, Trust Me! The Last Day Of Silence, London'

Based Iranian Christian speaking in London yesterday about Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSl_xp4f48

The media only portrays the march as a racist white march.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958848/Thousands-football-fans-march-against-terror-London.html?ITO=1490

Even the daily fail. Also if you google march in London it is the 5th or 6th result.

The full march if anybody is interested. 30,000 strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCAz7SpvDAw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58WXIXZ51Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
youtube.com/watch?v=cvwFcbAmYQg
youtube.com/watch?v=toM4eKPRNvM
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
npcc.police.uk/NPCCBusinessAreas/OtherWorkAreas/OpHydrant/FootballAbuseStats.aspx
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/42/contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Parcels tho

Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam and The Left

youtube.com/watch?v=58WXIXZ51Mo

Still not watched this one fully but a related interview.

Part an.

THIS ISN'T PART AND PARCEL

lol OP

you seem like some butthurt lower class trash if you think "football lads alliance" is full of productive members of society.

cry more.

>UN flag
Globalist shill.

SJWs of the right

S H I L L

DELET THIS

>you seem like some butthurt lower class trash if you think "football lads alliance" is full of productive members of society.

Sure thing buddy, if that makes you feel better about it. SHILL!

thats not part and parcel of my beloved londonistan reeeeeee shut it down

COMPED

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

Shame on the police and military for allowing the extremist ones on our streets, and other foreign terrorists and criminals. Do your job!

Thanks, user.
/comfy/

The polices job is to collect fines and the military has been underfunded for decades.

First I've heard about this. British media are a disgrace. Well done to anybody who went.

It happened the same time as that car crash. This is the ownership registration for that car apparently.

Sigh. Oh well. The movement will only grow even with the media blacklist.

Simply parts and parcel of living in a multicultural society.

The UK is over. Britain became a cult religious country dominated by Political Collectness. They prioritize ideals over reality. They chose patience for terror and crime rather than the safe living of citizens. That is to realize the ideal of liberalism, multiculturalism, diversity that can not be realized forever. Patience for the citizen to be killed on the truck, patience to be killed with a knife, patience to be acided on the face. It is caused by unlimited foreign nationals entering the country with a high crime rate. The UK has to change. The UK has to kick out all Arabs and blacks from the country. Because the safe living of citizens and the society without crime are more important than the cult religion of Political Collectivity.

You said it exactly right my friend.

>30,000 arrested for Xenophobia

top cuck

Nah mate. They are just the louder minority. Most of the youth will grow out of their ideology and Gen-Z seems to legitimately be against the PC shit. We have friends in the commonwealth too that will help us if they try and remove the monarchy and things even if we do become a minority in our own lands. There is a communist SJW cult in action, yes, but they are still few and we are many. We must get zero media coverage and have no voice as evident from this thread. They will not win, over our dead bodies. There are very few people outside of the media or university crowd that supports that shit, even among my old friend's circles who cover a wide range of British life. Maybe the baristas too. They are all vegan soy eaters anyway. I honestly believe the 52% voting Brexit was a lie and it was a much bigger margin. we shall see, I can tell you this, we sure as hell will not go down without a fight.

Bull shit, quit believing what you hear on the TV or from the EU, kebab, and Coimmie shills on here (or you are one). you are a shit child sometimes. didn't we give you some colonies to opress? You have a strong back, it's your turn and your alphabet agencies can take the fall while our MI5 runs things from behind the scenes. Just ignore the fact the Rothschilds own us and let's all play nice hey?

Thank you Based Brit, but they're already here.

This guy is the cult leader and you have 'intellectuals' in positions of power like A.C.Grayling who is professor of humanities at kings college London converting more to the cause. I have had a few friends meet Corbyn in person and they now call each other comrade. These are 50yo+ people too. He apparently has a magnetic charisma like Hitler. They are brainwashed completely now, they even went to 'protest' aka heckle the Tory conference. They say they are doing it for their kids, I know they both have only years left to live. They are just virtue signaling cucks who have found a cult that makes them feel better about their worthless lives and validates their existence. This is a tough nut to crack I am not going to lie. Not impossible though. They turn more against them every day. They are insufferable.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvwFcbAmYQg

Based Iranian Christian indeed.
inb4
>But hes not huwhite!!!1!
And? He's still right.

In the city where they only got a foothold because of the cheap housing after all the council houses were vacated by people moving to the country. They can't move out of the cities in mass numbers and are forced to become part of the community if they do. They have reached a high degree of their voting power already because of this so we have time to either civilize them or sort them out. they can only get X amounts of seats and half the seats in the north are from stubborn Labour voters who will change their vote eventually if they have to. by 'they' I also include the SJWs because the uni towns are also pushed to vote red. This changes once they move out of the city and get a proper job and remember the world isn't all free handouts and protesting. The chavs in the citys mostly have Stockholm syndrome. Luckily the citys won't hold a majority of the vote so we should be fine for a number of decades yet. Something does need to be done asap but hope is not lost.

He is right. Most of us have no problem with skin colour as long as you love our country and its sovereignty. We hate the SJWs, globalists, and multiculturalists more than somebody of a different culture or race. I grew up in Birmingham, it was fine until they started naming shops in arabic or polish and wearing middle eastern dress and hijabs etc on the streets, I suppose that's how it starts tho. The cultural Muslims are alright, the ones who drink beer and eat pork and don't read the queeran or attend prayer, it is the ones who believe in the scripture that are fucked in the head. Which is a lot of them sadly. Oh well. Britan has thousands of years of history (much of it multicultural) to fall back on, we will not go down quietly.

Take your country back. We've got your backs

Lets try and keep the French out of it this time tho hey? ;)

Lead by none other than Phil "I'm not racist I've got mixed race grandchildren" campion a former SAS man most likely still on the govt payroll

face it boys this is nothing more than an outlet for the working class that the govt has set up to avoid things reaching boiling point, its cucked to the max

STARSHIP TROOPERS WILL BE REAL!!! A coup by vets in the UK will usher in a new world order!

Interesting. I have seen that exact same comment posted before word for word.

S H I L L

Too little too late, silly EU cucks.

can someone explain this comped meme to a filthy euro? i don't understand the meaning

Yeah cause I made it last night in the other thread

Well, at least I am not imagining things and you admit it. I partly agree. The lack of media coverage is telling. Even if it is a diversionary tatick it would still be something for people to build upon. Like when they created the Taliban in Afghan or ISIS in the middle east. Except people knowing about this beyond seeing it as a racist movement would allow then to think ''Oh, so I am ok to feel this way and want my country back'' which they don't want.

No derailing. also its a shit meme about the LV shooters brother, go check those threads out :P

NO STOP IT BAD GOYIM

>oh we march that's gonna show them xD
they aren't better than the reddit magapedes
your shiity marches don't do shit.

>London

Why are you marching against Islam in a Muslim city? Can't you Brits chill out with the imperialism for once and leave the Londoners and their culture alone?

I often think of that quote from 1984:

>“But the proles, if only they could somehow become conscious of their own strength, would have no need to conspire. They needed only to rise up and shake themselves like a horse shaking off flies. If they chose they could blow the Party to pieces tomorrow morning. Surely sooner or later it must occur to them to do it? And yet-!”

DELET THIS

Was just lurking but I'm here to call you a shill, you fucking shill. Get out, kike.

It occured to me the other day that lefty cunt/cuck/faggot Own Jones is basically Squealer from Orwells animal farm brought to life. He even has a piggy little nose.

>Own Jones is basically Squealer from Orwells animal farm
Checked.

Kek, numbers confirm, Owen Jones is now Squealer (although he sees himself as Snowball)

No shit, the million man march against the Iraq war didn't do anything either. This is not about that. It is about showing the peop[le that it is ok to think these things and that they are not alone. The problem is the Media blacklisting to hide that. the usual suspects come out like Tommy who get most of the attention and it gets labled as a white racist march, problem solved. Tommy is a useful idiot in this case. He means well maybe or he is a shill but either way people like him distract from the based Iranian bloke for example and the others at the march who were not 'working class hooligans'. Making people get past the racist stuff is important, they are only hiding this march this much because they know people don't fall for that shit anymore unless they are hard core SJW cult members.

Pic related. That is why that was so damaging.

Yep, the political correctness and racist card still hold people back. That is why marches like this are so dangerous. they Risk waking people up to the fact that others think the same as they do and they do not need to hide their national pride. Corbyns communism is designed to destroy that very essence of spirit. I genuinely thing 52% voting Brexit was a vastly reduced number for this exact same reason. I know social circle are things and my bubble may be limited. I didn't bother with uni and 90% of my grammar school class did (mostly oxbridge), they all seem to have voted Brexit too baring a few exceptions, usually people working and living in London or still in education. Certainly, nobody I know from a military or working-class background has voted remain that I'm aware. It only seems to be 'intellectuals' media types and the celebrities that have. You see a lot of them on comment sections but they all seem very zombie like and just chanting the cult doctrines.

I think you're right, I'm university educated but from a working-class background. That's a very nice Evola quote, saved.

Oh god yes. That man is a full on communist and knows he needs to destroy the monarchy to get his dream. Utter cancerous cunt. Just another coward clinging onto the status quo.

youtube.com/watch?v=toM4eKPRNvM

>Based Iranian Christian
le epic civic nationalism amirite magapedes? xD

>The cultural Muslims are alright, the ones who drink beer and eat pork and don't read the queeran or attend prayer,

No you dumb bong, don't fall for this shit. They are exactly the same as the others, only they'll stab you after the extremists have stabbed you.

Bucket bombs.

>I don't care about becoming an ethnic minority in my own country, as long as everyone is British™ :)

What is that? Sexy.

I think it might be the Vulcan. No aero expert.

WAIT that's based Brexit bunting man

and he actually did it the absolute madman

Bump good watch

I am talking about the ones who are atheists really and do not associate or live in the ghetto communities.

I do care about becoming a majority because they are refusing to adopt western culture. I just don't care about the few immigrants that genuinely accept our culture and don't live in their own isolated communities with their own culture. Nothing wrong with putting British culture and British values over others, the PC media stops us and it is bullshit. But no, I am not generalising based on skin colour because that is retarded and it also pushes away brown and black people who genuinely hold British values and life closest to their heart above all else, as it should be. The rest of them can fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

They haven't learnt yet. Everytime we give an inch they take a mile.
To the Brits carrying on with this #notallmuslims BS. They have multiple kids with multiple wives. You can't control what their kids believe.

>Even the daily fail
online has been trending left for a while, they want the clicks. coverage of Trump has been well left and US/domestic journos are fully civnat

Who did what in the what now?

Britcuck rising up and uncucking their shit

I am shocked

30,000 strong damn thats alot of spoons.

Molymeme did a vid showing that the younger (i.e. 2nd, 3rd generations) are MORE likely to support extremism than their parents. PEW Research is a pretty decent source.

Race doesn't matter, intelligence does.
I'd rather be friends with an intelligent black than a retarded white.

Intelligence is genetic.

THANK YOU BASED BRIT

You are already setting the bar too low if you believe that Muslims (or Hindus, or Sikhs, or whatever) can be "culturally British". They can't, because British culture is a Christian culture, and the presence of other religions can only detract from it.

Furthermore, the primary fundamental force maintaining a culture is the trans-generational social contract. We have an interest in preserving our culture because we have inherited it from our ancestors. People who are not ethnically British do not have this intrinsic connection with British culture. Once the British are gone as an ethnic group, British culture has no chance or surviving or ever being revived.

And how is that relevant to the conversation?

It shows that you're a cunt.

They never marched against thousands abused by football coaches and the ensuing coverup.

They never marched against 40 years of kid fucking by the church and the coverup.

They never marched against thousands upon thoiusands abused in carehomes throughout the years and the coverup.

>Muh only care when it's brown abusers!
>Tip fo the iceberg
npcc.police.uk/NPCCBusinessAreas/OtherWorkAreas/OpHydrant/FootballAbuseStats.aspx

Posting counter-hate.

All that is true to a large extent.

well, lets hope Brexit fuckes the country up for 10 or so years so they all bugger off on their second passports hey ;)

It is a case of shitting on your food to stop your neighbour eating it but at least you can cook a new meal and reuse the plate after you have chucked it in the bin.

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/42/contents

I still think getting this repealed is the key to getting anything done about the welfare system and things. Why shouldn't it be one rule for Natives and one for an immigrant? It is only encouraging them to come here. Anyway, see what happens. I have my plan of action.

*a wild apologist appears*

this is the guy we should be memeing. fuck UKIP

Fuck, you win. Where do I get my shariah manual? I never liked bacon sandwiches anyway.

This old bag allowed 300k to come in yearly for christ knows how long. She voted remain, then is elected PM to lead us out of Europe.

We have an inept police force, an inept media and inept politicians. Every time I see a policemen now it's just a five foot 2 Tumblr whale.

>Ostrich replies

Honestly I can't get over how many radio stations are now compromised. Katie Hopkins kicked off LBC and Nick Ferrari has just become a diet version of James O'Brian. I can't even bring myself to watch or listen to any news now, it's all bullshit lefty speak

Less than 50% of schoolchildren will be White British in 20 years. We're properly fucked without a full scale insurrection

So you don't care if in 300 years the whole of Britain is a mongrelised race of coffee coloured half breeds, as long as they sing the national anthem? Wise up, poofter.

>lefty speak
Doubleplusgood speak.

Once internet has been (quite correctly) purged of all ungood speak we will finally achieve utopia.

Yeah, but they are still the majority of them are trapped in a welfare or low-end job cycle and are going to be confined to the cities and they already vote labour. Besides, how long do inbred children really live nowadays? We may need bigger prisons.

Don't shag them then, if enough people want to then there isnt a fat lot anybody can do about it even if they are traitors to this nation. But that would also make the half breeds pard generationally british so have more allegance to the nation in theory. As long as islam doesn't take over which it should be able to while we still have our monarchy and government. The military has already said it will step in if the government goes to shit too. If that remains funded long enough.

Not that the 'elite' give a shit, they will be behind gated communities eventually. Just do yourself a favor and move to the countryside now, it is much nicer.

forgot to say, saved, based chad. You should probably join the military, seems like a good plan to me ;)