Which is the worst immigrant race, and why is it Somali?

Which is the worst immigrant race, and why is it Somali?

The Somali might be a lowbrow criminal
But nothing compares to the Jewish scoundrel who sits on the throne of high finance, spawns the most wicked ideologies, buys the newspapers and feeds your people the most degenerate lies

its actually gypsy, but somali takes an honorary shared-first place

>Which is the worst immigrant race
American

Sudanese

cause they're extremely dumb, have no culture, have nothing, are tribalistic, eat qat all day, drink way too much, don't work, like to do literally nothing all day whilst getting high/drunk, have no drive to ever function. I could go on, but this is already really bad. take for instance turks. total shit. but they're sober and like to get into business. somalians have no plus points at all.

nobody in the world knows them except for Australians. pretty weird how they got into Australia and not so much in Europe.

fpbp

Syrians are the best.
They don't do crime and they are easier to integrate and they are civilized.
And most of them will go back to their country after the war ends

>And most of them will go back to their country after the war ends
hahahahaha

satan is right

seeing these people on the street always bums me the fuck out

can we gas the jews again

>Muslim niggers

Easiest question I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

I've never encountered one but my girlfriend is from a smaller town that was enriched by them and fucking hates "Sudos", it's odd.

Go back to bed, Phillippe.

What makes the Somalis such shitstains is their mix of Semitic and jigaboo DNA, coupled with being Muslims. They are probably the lowest of the lower on the human totem pole, along with Aussie abos, inner city American niggers, and Belgians.

Because Somalians come from a terrible shit hole of a country full of pirates.

well your whole country is not as multicultural as a lot of people think. Maybe that's why they stand out a lot. It's basically Lebanese and them causing almost all the trouble (and of course aboriginals, but I meant immigrants)

because they are niggers? Isn‘t it obvious?

How come a lot of Somalis have westernish facial features compared to other africans?

They are also on average a lot taller etc.

niggers are inherently shit but somalians are some of the worst niggers

It's either Somalis or Haitians.
I would take the increased violence of Somalians over Haitian reproduction rates.

Historic Afro/Caucasian mixture and natural selected traits

probably Arabs...

You're correct, and because we have such a low population density outside of a handful of cities when you get a particularly awful demographic move in then the change is a lot more noticeable.

hoooreeeshit, I can see why you cucks have 5% mudshits and we have only 1%. Wow.

Caucasian influence.

fuck off somali slime. we have no jews in norway.

>that random australoid in asia

yeah I looked up the number of Sudanese in Australia once after reading all that shit about them here and in news articles linked here and I was surprised the number was so low.

What is horn of Africa?

Ethiopians are the pinnacle of African blacks.

worse than worse? If you are a nigger or muslim you can‘t be less. they are they worst. everything else is cancer with extra cancer on top. or subhuman to the power of subhuman which is nothing because niggers and muslims are already nothing

>Somalis have westernish facial features
they dont, they have corpse features.
Somalis have higher cheekbones because they
fucked with Ethiopians, the ones dying from aids and famine.
They have high cheekbones because they are beta jews or something.

yes you can. you start out as shit and you're either of the worst or lesser kind. somalians are some of the worst. a typical Ghanaian will not be half as bad.

Sudanese. A couple ape families moved into our suburb a couple months ago, crime rate has increased in regards to property theft and a few vehicle torchings.

Fuck off back to plebbit newfag, Goldman Sachs influences our media giant Schibsted both directly and indirectly by Schibsted's own admission.

Why do you think Aftenposten, VG and Dagbladet pumps out blatantly hateful anti-Norwegian articles every day and ignores shitskin crimes? Because of their ideology? No because that's what their (((investors))) tell them to do.

I don't envy Somalia at all. They are too far from God and too close to Saudi Arabia.

Why do they look half Anglo and half Jew, but black?
They have the creepiest faces of all

Because they're literally Islamic niggers. Deadly combo desu.

>buying the fake dualism of mass media
>muh fucking Schengen-EOS immigration. needz it.
Refugee lover. Go cry on TYT where you belong.

when i visited the tower of london the tourist crap was in every single language except chinese

there was one flag language that was blue with a white star on it, wondered what the fuck kind of country could be more important than chinese

> somali

Damn you'd have to be a retard to let THOSE into your country or influence it in any meaningful way......

Thanks for switching to a kikestani flag, your incoherent Jewish rambling does nothing but sully our country.

>Thanks for switching to a kikestani flag, your incoherent Jewish rambling does nothing but sully our country.

Why do you love shitskins so much

This
So much fucking this
Even the niggers in my country hate these fuckers to death

I call Somalians lowbrow criminals in my first post and shitskins in my second post, learn to read you absolutely dense moron. Without Jewish influence we wouldn't have a single shitskin in this country.

I used to be like you before I came to Sup Forums, I hated Islam and niggers, I still do. Now I know who brought them to my country.

he looks like an evil jiminy cricket
they fucking are locust people
disgusting

>lowbrow criminals
kek, that's some leet tier criticism.

You're on a thread about somalis, which are flooding into norway because of the fucking EU
and the support of mass media,

and you want people to focus on the non existent Jewish diaspora in Norway because that would have some sort of effect or something in regards to preventing more immigration..?

and whine about schibstedt group, mainstream media bullshiters who spews fake news within 1
minute of other international news agencies.

Are you going to chase conspiracy theories or do you want and end to immigration.

What do you guys think of Indian immigrants?

My dad immigrants?

It's the turk. 3 generations in a different country...still refuses to integrate.

its easier for this nerd, this geek, to sit in his mothers basement fighting imaginary Jews, than go outside and face real somalis.

Somalis are fucking saints compared to Roma gypsies.

Not true, at least gypsies evolve into construction workers after several decades

5% are excellent, then there's another 5-10% that are fine, basically brown, slightly more irritating versions of white beta males. The rest are absolutely fucked and should be deported.

I'm assuming it's a caste thing, because they're generally orders of magnitude better the lighter skin colour they have.

They are fine, they work and don't cause problems