Macross Freyja

BDs are out.
Please support this cute girl and her romance with Hayate by buying BDs.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10803809
youtu.be/23RZ5srpn5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let us all be real here. Let us not sit and pretend like this is an actual real triangle, with the winner not already clear. This is just like Oreimo, where the winner was clear from start to end!

For people comparing the triangle to past generations - Misa can't be compared since she her story was added halfway through. As much as people shit on Ranka, nobody can deny that Ranka was a developed character. Ranka Lee had a personality, and substance, and development. She was also involved in the plot.

The triangle in Delta is an illusion, and Mirage fans are setting themselves up for failure and I don't even like Freyja that much.

Fair triangles are like Nisekoi, where both sides can present accurate and decent reasons. And for people pushing Mirage to win, you have to think realistically about Hayate's feelings. Hayate shows no romantic interest in her at all, even his friendship dynamic with Freyja is stronger.

>The triangle in Delta is an illusion
>Mirage
Its like poetry, it makes me cry

>Let us not sit and pretend like this is an actual real triangle, with the winner not already clear.
Except people were writing exactly the same about Mirage until at least episode 8.

What happened in the eight episode, again?

Elf sluts ever winning

Let's be honest though, people were shipping Mirage and pushing her as the winner simply because "older girl always wins!" As far as Delta goes, Mirage has given 0 reasons on why she should win the triangle, fuck she's not even in the triangle. This triangle is fake as fuck. It's always been Hayate and Freyja..... Oh and Mirage (with Hayate and Freyja not even aware of her existence in the equation)

We're on to episode 17 and the only thing she's done is cry because shes realized she likes Hayate but Hayate's now WOW FREYJA DOKK DOKI

Her sexual organ on her forehead disturbs me greatly. It's like she has her balls there.

question:
what would happen if you cut off her rune?

>episode 16/26

Entire argument in flames

You can't cherrypick SDF just because it does not fit your narrative

>Elves a shit
The good taste is real winner of this triangle, indeed.

I said, "we're on to episode 17" as in WE'RE HEADING THERE NOW. Not "we're on episode 17"

Hayate is already in love, user. And not a crush like Mirage's, Hayate's feelings are love. Plus he's inllove with a girl who loves him back.The war is over. Let it go.

Hayate, Mirage and Freyja got captured together by windies so people expected some love triangle development as well as Mirage doing at least something.
Also at the same time we got those 2 interviews about pale triangle and "no soap drama". Lots of people were afraid that girls won't fall in love with Hayate at all.

Bogue won the Freyjabowl.

He didn't even win the Herman bowl

>Are there any Freyja fans who think that Delta's writing is bad? Or is it just Miragefags?
Only people with a functional brain.

cutest girl in every galaxies

It's not about fitting narrative. SDF wasn't meant to be a triangle until they thought of it halfway through. The series after SDF can be compared because the triangle was thought of from the start.

I'm actually being very genuine and sympathetic towards Mirage fags. Love triangles are my favorite genre, i've watched so many love triangles i've lost count and its the genre that made me watch SDF and it's sequels.

As much as people shitted on Ranka, and claim Sheryl was the winner from the start, its not true. Ranka actually had a fighting chance, and was developed. Ranka winning could have been a possibility, but Mirage doesn't share this same quality.

I'm not a fan of this triangle, and i'm not even rooting for any of these girls, which is why I can see the reality of it. Fans tend to get distracted, and invested in the triangle, that they begin to miss facts.

Freyja fans are out of hand, hyping Freyja to the max. However Mirage fans are honestly setting themselves up for failure. Its not about how these girls feel, it's about how Hayate feels. And they are constantly showing the contrast between his reactions between Freyja/Mirage.

As much as people say Mirage is undeveloped, she really isn't. However she won't win the triangle. Hayate see's her as just a friend. In fact his friendship with Freyja, is on a higher level than his friendship with Mirage. Episode 16 points towards his blossoming love interest in Freyja.

Even during episode 13, when he hugges Mirage. It was in a friendly way, while that same episode, a few seconds later speaks with Freyja in a flirtatious way.

OK, let's see then
strawpoll.me/10803809
strawpoll.me/10803809

>inb4 all Miragefags pretend to be Freyjafags to prove something on anonymous imageboard

>he thinks Miragefags pose as Freyjafags
>implying all the Mirage is lost aren't Freyjafags falseflagging

Everyone knows that Master Hellmann will die for Bogue.

Literally the best Fujo Love Story ever told.

That's too black and white. Give me a third option, I'm Freyja fan and I think Delta's writing could be better/it's okay/its average or whatever.

Other than Mikumo, well yes, Delta isn't up to par.

Disgusting unflexible , what's the point of this?

That's true. SDF has to be considered, where Minmay lost because she and Hikaru weren't on the same level and their relationship dragged each other down, unlike Hayate and Freyja who concentrste okn each other, connect well, and make each other stronger/better in what they love to do.

Not bad doesn't mean it's good. It means it's not bad (as some shitters claim). There always things that can be improved.

>Fair triangles are like Nisekoi, where both sides can present accurate and decent reasons.
?

At least we can agree that Delta >> G-Reco and Rebuild and KawaKawa > Tomino and Anno.

I'm a Mikumo fan.

I'm Mikumofag and I think Delta's writting IS bad

>At least we can agree that Delta >> G-Reco
No. I'm not a retard.

>Minmay lost because she and Hikaru weren't on the same level and their relationship dragged each other down, unlike Hayate and Freyja who concentrste okn each other, connect well, and make each other stronger/better in what they love to do.

MOTHERFUCKING THANK YOU. I've said this a few times but people are so stubborn and keep saying MISA WON IN THE END, OLDER GIRL ALWAYS WINS! And I'm over here like Bitch, Misa won because the communication between Hikaru and Minmay was absolute shit. There was never a midway point where they met each other. HikaruMinmay was full of cracks and miscommunication which is what ultimately helped Misa win the bowl.

This time around however this situation doe not exist for Mirage. Hayate and Freyja is like this fucking fortress of a relationship that has no Cracks or weaknesses, they complement each other down to the T. Comparing it to the SDF triangle is fucking stupid, they're a far cry from even being slightly alike.

No. Not even fucking close.

So we are finally getting official translations for the lyrics

I really doubt Delta would have sold that much more if there was a real triangle. People's tastes have changed over the years.
It's obvious the real problem is that the writers are trying to do too much with too few episodes.

>What is even the point point of this love triangle
>What is even the point of Makina and Reina
>What is even the point of the twins
>What is even the point of Chuck's sister's crush on Messer
>What is even the point of Mirage
>What is even the point of episode 14

>Messer
>Chuck's sister
>Chuck's sister crush on Messer
>Messer's death
>Chuck's sister death

Go back to being dead, G-Reco.

>No one will ever complement your existance and embolden you on what you love to do like Hayate and Freyja do for each other.
Brb, getting a noose to hang myself.

When all is over and Mirage wins, you'll feel more or less inclined to neck yourself?

Most characters are undeveloped and, therefore, shallow, or wasted; the action is static and the plot is meandering.

Less, because that means meaningful relationships and deep connections are worth shit in the end.
So I wouldn't be missing much in that case.

That's not what it'll mean but at least I'm glad you won't suicide.

amazing

Space elves are quick to recognize lewdness.

Predict the bd sales.

While I agree with you, you type like the worst kind of tumblr cancer. Stop writing like a retard.

>Da
How Russian-inspired is Windermere?

There are more than 20 named characters. Of course most of them will be undeveloped. All other anime don't focus on more than 4-5 characters too. The difference is that usually supporting characters do not have names (or faces at all).
We have only 26 episodes, it's just plain impossible to develop everyone.

>the action is static
How can you even say that after ep 13?

>the plot is meandering
Literally everything was connected so far. And it will continue to be.

It's funny how you Miragefags go after simple comments to shitpost about Mirage winning and yet you never answer posts that give compelling arguments on why Mirage will not win and you also do not reply when asked to give proof on reasons why Mirage should win the bowl without bringing your memes into the equation.

Just a simple observation.

I agree.

Frontier had Sheryl, and she really pushed the character development forwared.

In delta there is no character like Sheryl.

Unless Mirage becomes a hard tsundere, there will be no character development in Delta.

Mirage won't really go after Hayate, and nothing will happen.

You'll never have a girlfriend with a rune to tell you when she's craving the D.

"Freyjafags" or whatever they feel like calling themselves here keep eating a subpar product, full of holes and cliches aimed to 10 year olds and very young girls, like it was made of gold and they never not even for a second take a step back to see the big picture.

How about Freyja? Or is you brain too damaged with Ranka XD memes?
Hayate joined Delta only because of encounter with Freyja. Her words is the reason he decided to find his place in this world. Freyja is the reason Hayate decided to fight in this war. Freyja is the reason Hayate could overcome his first kill. Freyja is the reason he managed to get gud. Hayate's character grows in unison with Freyja.
And it's not only Hayate. She has impact on all characters around. Freyja even melted a little bit of Mikumo's shinpiness.

Can you explain the bigger picture? Genuine question.

Actually Hayate decided to help end the war because he wants to go back to dancing as soon as possible.

>It's okay if its shit

That's all you're saying

>How can you even say that after ep 13?
Because it looked like I was watching a PS2 game

>Literally everything was connected so far. And it will continue to be.
No and no

Delta feels so empty because the characters are not explored enough, minus 1 or 2 exceptions, wich in consequence make it all worse to be quite honest because you keep waiting for stuff that should happen and must happen but just doesn't.

The disappointment is very real as the plot is hollow.

I truly wish this wasn't a Macross entry but a different series so my hopes didn't matter, but expectations are not being met this time not by a long shot not even close.

I''ll see it all trough the end for Mikumo because she made a very strong impression in the premiere and I have genuine curiosity about her story but not much else so far.

I don't watch this show but the girls are all really cute looking.

It's the opposite. The only thing Miragefags care is how much screen time their character gets. They actually don't even care about development because they obviously missed major change in her resolve in episode 12 as well as completely ignored development of her feelings in episode 16.
Meanwhile Freyja fans don't dislike Mirage and even pity her a little bit after this episode.

Nice NO U. If you can't calm down your butthurt that Mirage loses then I recommend you dropping this show.

You can only tease something for so long before the tension and anticipation begin to wear off. I'm getting tired of Mikumo's shinpiness.

If we are going by the current stalker points for amazon, around 13k would be a reasonable estimate for the first bluray assuming there weren't massive cancellations like with Kabaneri.
2849 (309) points specifically went to the amazon-only version which would come with a special wall scroll if all the blurays (dvds) were purchased, so that indicates to me that there are a considerable amount of people who are interested in the bonuses.
And there are a lot of stores that would come with a different (and better) bonus, so to be frank, it's hard to predict.
At Tsutaya for instance, it's at #1 now, with Love Live Sunshine second, while it's somewhere around #30 on Gamers.

On the other hand, it seems like the sales for a show that comes with an event ticket raffle in its first volume is probably boosted 1.5 times normal, so I can see it hovering above and below 10k for the second volume on unless Delta does prove to pick up and do much needed character development.

>fellow mikumofag
The franchise has become for lower ages is what it feels.

Mikumo has her mystical alluring aura but that's it for me.

I wanted something like this as soon as we found out about Freyja being a Windie meant she had superior physical abilities. I still pray for something like this to happen.

youtu.be/23RZ5srpn5Q

You should.
Hayate is also pretty cute

>older girl always wins!

T&A always win against little kid bodies

I looked at your reasoning on why the older girl should win because of her body. And I came to the conclusion that both you and your argument are stupid. And I'm at peace with that.

This tumblr style posting is by far the worst thing in these threads.

Mikumo's shinpiness better amount to something. A waste of character design otherwise.

It's not a Tumblr thing, dumbass. It's a play on catchphrase from rpdr.

Delta is really not a bad show, but I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. They're focusing too much on Freyja as opposed to the plot for my tastes. The main plot/mysteries have barely advanced at all.

Delta had a lot potential but did not deliver.

jesus fucking christ

I'm getting tired of Delta and I'm specifically getting tired of the show drawing out both the love triangle and the mystery of Mikumo. The writing is obviously going out of it's way not to fall down one way or the other for the love triangle and I just wish the show would decide on one of them and start setting it up instead of constantly trying to thread a needle with both. Mirage specifically asks Hayate if he fancies Freyja and he says he doesn't think of her as a partner, and is left kind of wondering and unsure when Mirage says that finding her fun is possibly the start of a relationship. His musing reaction says he isn't trying to hide something but just hasn't thought of her that way. He might not think of Mirage as a woman, but he doesn't seem to think of Freyja as one either.

>The screenwriters are focusing in the lead character

Why is this allowed?

>He might not think of Mirage as a woman, but he doesn't seem to think of Freyja as one either.

Did you watch the last 5 minutes of the episode? Or are we just ignoring that now?

It's pretty obvious that he's homosexual.

It's fun to see people complain about Mirage not getting any character development when Freyja didn't change any as a character, she just achieved her dream of joining Walkure, was accepted by everyone and has just been making funny faces and holding up the love triangle since. Yea, she's hiding her sadness with smiles, but it doesn't actually appear to be affecting her character or indicating any growth because of the situation.

Arad is a pretty fine hunk of beef, just ask Kaname

REMOVE WINDIMERIANS

Kek. You're terrible. You actually got a small laugh out of me.

Can you imagine though? Arad, Hayate and Kaname in a triangle fighting over Arad's dick.

Anyway, I thought that scene was cute. Like a father teasing his son about doing something for the girl he likes.

The fact that anything else matters to you speaks for itself.

>DON'T WORRY WRIGHT YOUR KID WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF
>YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS A HERO
>GOODBYE WRIGHT, NUTHIN PERSONNEL
>HAIL HYDRA

How exactly did you arrive to the conclusion that Freyja has had no character growth since episode 1? I'm curious and intrigued by how you've chosen to forget and turn a blind eye to everything that's happened in the past 16 episodes.

They don't have Mirage, the ad is a lie

Mirage is a mirage again.

Shes the exact same character since ep1

Mirage is being mirage.

Just look at Arad's smug face.

I simply responded to a comment with a fair question. If you don't want to discuss a topic or you think it's stupid, then don't reply or insert yourself in it. Scrolling past takes even less than a second.

>ywn sit on siegfried

OK, that sounds like total bullshit but if that's what works for you, then go for it.

>useless and irrelevant characters
>one dimensional
>no development
>can't sign for shit
>worst Walkure outfits
>cancerous yuribait
>don't even do mechanic and hacker things anymore
Makina and Reina are a mistake.

Men and their skulls on their siegfrieds. Testosterone at its finest.

They're here for chorus.

Just watched Kuromukuro, i find out Sophie is basically Mirage done right.

Is Kuromukuro better than Delta?

And now you know why Reina and Makina only ever do V's.