What does Sup Forums think of Steven Crowder

What does Sup Forums think of Steven Crowder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sV_bsNIyIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Civic nationalist.

elitist douche bag like his buddy ben shapiro

He has heart. He is one of the few people on the right, who will actually live by his words.

He will not kill people. He will not kill communists. He will not start the revolution.

Cringy as fuck. Makes Republicans look weak and unappealing.

What about you shill? What do you think?

Oh is that what you /think/?

Goddamn those sure are some deeeeeep thoughts thanks for letting us know

What happened guys where did you vanish off to? Surely this isn't yet another slide thread where the OP has 1 post by ID and the initial few comments are also 1 post by ID?

Come on guys please give me some (you)s, I'm just like you I promise. My mother is a filthy crack whore as well, just like the negress who shat you out.

The shills don't like Steven Crowder and are trying to character assassinate him, but Steven Crowder is just a boring boomer-like ''conservative''
His content is very inoffensive and bland, and I unsubbed from him after he made yet another ''muh nazis are left wing and the same as antifa'' nonsense cuckservative video.

I don't understand why shills have such a problem with Steven Crowder. Why are they afraid of someone like this? It would be like attacking Vox Day.

He's a comedian, and that is how he bases his shows and entertainment. So take that for what its worth. He also has solid, factual talking points and doesn't bullshit. So yeah, I enjoy his work.

Thanks for thoughts man, i mean what would i have done without you telling me he's a fucking COMEDIAN??? Learn to sage and report you cumstain

He's not extreme enough in his views to appeal to people on the right who get shit done but he's too far right for liberals.

He's basically only appealing to people that are already exactly like him. Which when I think about it, is the same for any other political pundit.

>"im sorry for the anti semitism on the right, Israe i still support (((you)))"

Okay rabbi

shills his brand hard

No idea who he is, aside from being an eceleb whose name gets thrown around on Sup Forums

He is the definition of a good goy. I mean look at this lineup. A shekel for the good goys.

>he doesn't know Hitler helped found Israel

This.

Complete cuckservative.

He's actually proud of the fact he couldn't get laid before he got married

Total faggot

He got fired from Fox News a few years ago too, for acting too much like a Stephen Crowder

larping kekistani jew

he's a good man. and he's funny

Nazi's are left wing and the same as antifa.

Daft cunt.

Though the enemy of my enemy is my friend until he is my enemy again. Some of the kekistani krew seem to like him, much like Rubin (for ex-lefty hipsters) or Sargon (for kids) , he is the gentle and slightly retarded side of "us".

He interviewed Douglas Murray and it was OK. Better than Rubin.

DAE fucking hate Ben Shapiro's voice and most of his ideas? He's a necessary evil as some of his beliefs line up with mine but fuck, I get annoyed when I see his face or hear his voice. He looks and sounds like a cunt.

The invaders think they have 40 years, if we manage to hold the line, we can move onto our ultimate enemies before we're too old to do anything.

Overall I wish anyone well who is willing to put in hard work/long hours and I assume he has done given his profile.

Either that or he's controlled opposition in which case, like Tommy Robinson, let him carry on with his agenda for now, working for his masters. He will pick his side when the time comes, as we all will.

>Steven Crowder
another gay canadian attention whore

the man is a cuckold, nothing more needs to be said

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=0sV_bsNIyIk

TAKE THAT BACK!

I used to watch him but he gets bland pretty quickly he says the same stuff over and over and over. The only time his shows are good is when he has guests on and 50% of the time it's people he agrees with. But I guess he's a good entry level red pill

Way, way too extreme for my liking.

Incredibly cringy.

Too much forced laughter on his show.

Funny, well spoken, has pretty good skits.

Going into the femnazi SJW circlequeef and asking rational questions about tranny jesus smeared with period blood art was top kek.

Therefore you get a lot of /libshitpol/ here shilling against him ofc.

Steven Crowder is the funniest guy at your church.

What is that even supposed to be?

He’s a Zionist tool

A cosplay of mental illness

the only thing he's sincere about is his love of money. like all the other "YouTube celebrities"(especially political ones), as long as they get the right view count for it, they'll say anything.

A gateway red pill for normies

Then why did hitler say Marxism is evil?

Competition

The Dane Cook of right-wing podcasters and a fucking leaf

T. Faggot who worships right wing figureheads.

Faggot like all other eceleb niggers

He's as much of a comedian as I am the president, drum roll**

Read his comment section alon with Shapiro.....faggots get their dick sucked so hard it's going to fall off soon.

For the most part he's okay. He gets a little to preachy, and I don't really agree with abutting he says when his arguments are based on religion or God. Regulars on his show don't actually seem to add anything significant to the program. The skits are almost always bad and try-hard, with extreme audio issues.

Neoconservative shill who literally thinks Hitler was a liberal.

>browse his videos:
>tabloid esque titles
>e-drama
>not a single mention of any legislation
looks legit.