Homestead thread

What Eastern European country should I (and will actually let me) move to and start creating a homestead? Preferably ones with abundant forest, are cheap to live simply in and are generally decent places to live (not taking into account the cities of said country).

Also those of you living the dream or are on the way to living the dream feel free to post homestead feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/88-Capitan-Salinas-PR-00751/2095585350_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is pretty much all I've ever wanted.

france

Slovenia
* Highest GDP per capita
* Mountains

Inb4 Central European

moldova

Go to Puerto Rico zillow.com/homedetails/88-Capitan-Salinas-PR-00751/2095585350_zpid/

France seems a little too caught up in global politics. I know Varg lives there but I wouldn't feel totally secure living there myself. I don't want to wake up one day involved in some pointless (((war))).

Much better than the UK though in that regard.

One of the things I'll have to check out is the immigration process for these places. I don't really have many marketable skills other than speaking English so I guess I'd have to be a language teacher while living off savings for a while.

How much for land/building materials etc?

Come here if you want it for cheap, but how will you get some money rolling, i have no idea.
Guns shouldnt be a problem if you are ok with having illegal ones.

russian far east

Oh I wouldn't know, good luck to you if you're serious

Moldova is very cheap to live in the country side and has a lot of rolling hills and forests,however you seem to have aconflicting goals,one is to create a homestead and the other to get a job teaching English. Idk maybe the local village will hire you, but your salary will be very low,

Your best plan is to be a neet in the UIK and a respectable homestead operator in an eastern euro cunt. The land there is very good so you might start a niche farming crop and then sell on to the EU or Russia since afaik Moldova has free trade agrements with both,although Russia might be off bc of Crimea.

I have a feeling a mountaineous cunt like Slovenia/Slovakia/Le swiss has comparatively expensive farm land.

That looks too exposed. I hate flat lands

Estonia would probably be great. Pretty cheap in the countryside, but still civilized (unlike Belarus etc.).

Don't expect people to be able to talk with you on the countryside by the way. You need to learn the local language wherever you're going or else you shouldn't go.

>moving to an Eastern European country
Why?

Literally anywhere in the states. Why Eastern Europe?

Too hot man. Plus there's much, much cheaper land/properties available in somewhere like Bulgaria for instance.

>but how will you get some money rolling, i have no idea
I don't either, my main priority is making enough money to buy the land/property and enough money to survive on for a few years while I get shit up and running. Then figure out the next move.

Alternatively studying my ass off for the next

>east euros want to move to bongistan
>bongistan wants to move to Eastern Europe

pottery

Cuz you are living in nigger-holes.

there are options for foreigners, you should look into it

Do you have a wife that has agreed to move with you? Do you think you will find some local girl to live with you?

Show us your real flag, let's see where you are from then.

Haha, you really know nothing about the US.
There aren't any niggers and barely any crime in rural areas. You can choose any climate and terrain you wish, and it's safe to live with English speaking white people for the most part.

In the end, meat and milk is the essential for a family. It always has been. I too see the cities rotting the people to the core, everything is going to shit as we speak, not only here but everywhere.
In the end i know that i too will end up in my village, so will my cousin. We will have 2 houses, shared sheds, smokehouses for meat, storage, water supply, plum trees, a tiny vineyard and land to cultivate, some forests too but trees are only for building material if we decide to make something.
There is a monastery near, a shop/pub for the entire village and no sane man or a family in sight. But they will die off, leaving a lot of space.
If i do start living there, i have to get married and have at least 4 kids to help me out, my cousin has to as well.
We do have a chance to start a clan, but hut how we will earn money from our work is a different question.
I discussed that with my cousin and we have come to an agreement that alcohol is the ticket. Too bad we cant grow tobacco as well.
We do need to get the copper contraption for brewing rakia but it cost more than a shitty yet decent car. And borrowing the one that circles around the village doesnt seem like a good idea if you need quantity.
Money on a pile melts here pretty fast, so savings wont last a lot, because you either spend it on petty shit you dont even notice or you make investments, such as buying equipment or building something.
Im only 25 and cousin is 23, we are young and willing to go trough this thing because the property will rot, grow wild and deteriorate in a few years

>one is to create a homestead and the other to get a job teaching English
It's a way I could make money relatively easily so I don't burn through the money I'd take over there too fast. Could travel into the city for work while slowly developing everything else in the meantime.

>You need to learn the local language wherever you're going or else you shouldn't go.
Definitely. It's why I need to figure out which country first.

I want to be left (relatively) alone. I want to be self sufficient in the event of crisis. Millions of people in here would die in days in event of some kind of power/water/food crisis. We are pathetic.

I assumed that's just for rich foreigners who can justify being given free land, rather than some dude who will churn out just enough food for himself and maybe some cash crops occasionally.

>Do you have a wife that has agreed to move with you?
No.

>Do you think you will find some local girl to live with you?
Fuck knows, I'm reasonable attractive and hopefully will be able to provide. That isn't the main priority right now though.

Isn't the immigration process pure dildos though if you aren't 'fleeing war'?

Estonia. Politically irrelevant, rolling hills, and gorgeous people

follow your fellow brits and come over to Bulgaria ;^)

>Isn't the immigration process pure dildos though if you aren't 'fleeing war'?
Hadnt thought of that. I really don't know, desu

Yes you have came to same conclusion as I have; making money is hard unless you live in the cities that we are trying to escape from. I guess we have to return to the old days of how people used to survive, and that is within a community, each person with their own abilities and uses, rather than relying on money to pay for everything. Easier said than done though. All of this is easier said than done.

>because you either spend it on petty shit you dont even notice
That's one of the main things that a person has to get under control. Complete control over their budget and how money they are spending, with unnecessary expenditure cut down completely.

I wish you the best of luck though my dude, you sound like you have a decent plan that you can work towards.

The US is a good idea but it sounds like you have no skills so that would be a problem..You'll end up having to do a job with your hands which it doesn't sound like you enjoy. Why don't you try China? There are plenty of rural places that you can acually buy for like 1000$. The local schools will most definitely hire a white British English teacher full time (about 16 hours per week, 25 classes)..But if you don't have a bachelors you'll need to do it illegally with a tourist or business visa which is very easy.

>even the ambulance drivers wear tracksuit bottoms
pfffft