Is she a gold digger??

No, but you're a rice nigger.

I agree fuck korea

Yes but at least she's loyal and gave Trump another son.

duh

She is not just a gold digger, but the gold diggest.

south korea is much more successful than modern japan, though

Why else would she marry a cheeto headed manchild?

this

also they had been always superior to us untill 19c
we nips are really subhumans

i don't blame you for that, though. you've been emasculated since the post-WW2 and you eventually lost your will-to-power. modern japan needs more diversity to increase its birthrate if it wants to survive

i fucking agree you
we need diversity
we need more foreign superior sperms to impregnate our women

Proxyfag

No. She was a millionaire before she even met Trump.

I bet this is the "japan needs 200.000 migrants" user

I'm an actual jap

she ain't messing with no broke niggas

Absolutely

When all you wanted was a sugar daddy but you end up the first lady of the united states.

Yes, but most women are. They just wont admit it.

>of course she is a gold digger
>checked and confirmed
>he is also a BIG gold digger
Hey Lin how its like to be a nuclear bomb test bunny???

imagine marrying some old rich dude from usa thinking how you will now enjoy life, money, fame, but your autistic husband decides to run for president then he becomes a president so now you need to pretend with fake smile for 8 years that you care about USA and their non rich peasant classes

She is technically a sexbot now, being major part plastic and all.

Her answer to that question in an interview: "Would he have married me if I weren't beautiful?"

It was a business transaction. Access to his money for her looks and genes (she gave him a son). The only difference between her and feminist gold diggers is she is loyal and won't divorce-rape.

But she ain't messin' with no broke bloke.

Gold digging is acceptable so long as the woman holds up her end of the bargain (remains faithful, produces children, mothers them properly). Supposedly they never hired a nanny for Barron

All women are. They fill the stomach, drain the balls and raise the children, while the husband provides income and shelter.

There's a difference between digging for gold and marrying a rich powerful man because he can provide a great life for you and your son.

The most obvious one ever probably.

All women are in theory gold diggers.

Primary cause of women is to reporoduce, make children.

And to do that you need a healthy male who can provide and protect you.

If she was a gold digger she would have divorced him ages ago and took his son too.

i feel sorry for her life and her autistic son

Probably

Trump tells the story of how they met

She had no idea who he was. They probably dated for weeks when she found out he's a famous billionaire. She's already wealthy. She could have gotten another wealthy man to have a child for, but she didn't.

That sound like a good digger?

Get off Sup Forums Donald. Stay with Twitter.

Fuck off Nobita

Lol obviously

no, he is - she is the prize.

tbf he is a qt3.14

I don't care. She's white, and a naturalized U.S. citizen, and that's all that matters to me.

She isn't hot

You're on an anonymous board, you can just say you're gay.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Melania is that hot? I mean, she's hotter than the man that was Michelle Obama, but she's just meh.

Her face looks fucked up, not sure how to explain it but she almost looks like a fuckin chink or something with light skin.

By standard definitions, yes.

Who gives a fuck, her genes are top .000001% She should get the best resources possible.

Also, ridiculous to call girls at that level prostitutes - if you paid attention during the Access Hollywood tape, Trump got burned by a girl AFTER buying her an entire furniture set.

At that level there's not much distinction.

No. She is fucking ugly

based nip poster as always

I like Donald but his taste in women is pleb tier.

She made millions before they even met.

Id stick my tongue up her ass

@144511951 (You)
Hapas are not japs

stupid dotard poster

I ain't sayin she a gold digga but she ain't messing with no broke nn nn n n n nn n nn n n n n n n n nnn n nn n nn nnnn n nn.n n nn n nn n nn nn n n n nn n n n nnn n n n n nn n. N n nn nnn n n nn n n n n n n n n nn n n nn n nn n n n n n n n n n n NIBBER

She was a millionaire before she met Trump, she wouldn't have to dig for gold.

Nice try, John Miller

shes gold diglet trio.

>was he a gold digger??

More like she wants the D(on)

That ain't gold, it's paint over plaster and lead

Don't think it counts if she gives him children.

doesn't she look like the average slav whore?

nope

How can she not be?

Dude she gold digs like a tard picking his ass

I'd fuck his wife, maybe you're just gay?

>a model marries a 25 year older billionare
It was true love. No gold digging here. Move along.

absolutely no gold digging happening around these parts.

Yep. But he was always gonna get stuck with a woman who was in it for the shekels. She gave him a couple kids though, so that's a pretty good deal on both their parts.

It was Trump who relentlessly perused her. She already had enough money to live comfortably.

Came here to share this truism.