Why does Bibi hate Soros so much? I thought they were both Jews...

Why does Bibi hate Soros so much? I thought they were both Jews? I thought all Jews were working together on some global conspiracy?
Anyone help me out with my mental gymnastics?

> Analysis Why Netanyahu Hates George Soros So Much
> George Soros has become the main talking point ahead of the Israeli prime minister’s visit to Hungary, something Sheldon Adelson will be fully aware of

>This article was originally published July 14, 2017 amid a controversy surrounding Netanyahu's visit to Hungary and has been updated after Netanyahu's son, Yair, posted an anti-Semitic meme to Facebook criticizing George Soros.

haaretz.com/us-news/1.800990

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
timesofisrael.com/soros-email-hack-reveals-plans-to-fight-racist-israeli-policies/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374
timesofisrael.com/israel-aims-to-become-worlds-15th-largest-economy-by-2025-minister/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe it's because Netanyahu is an ideologue whereas Soros is utterly pragmatic is his pursuit of wealth (power).

who gives a fuck
SAGE KIKE THREADS FOLKS, they are sabotaging the board, fucking jew scum

Because Soros hates Israel and fund lots of anti-Israel projects and groups.
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

timesofisrael.com/soros-email-hack-reveals-plans-to-fight-racist-israeli-policies/

Soros is a globalist pig and Bibi while he is a kike, he's a kike that loves his country and is a nationalist

Because Israelis are based nationalists.

Are they killing each other? Then its just bantz

Netanyahus son married a blonde haired blue eyed goyim goddess and pissed off the jewish yin feminist matriarchy

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374

Is Netanyahu /OurJew/?

he (Yair) also browses Sup Forums

Israel is a useful tool for Soros and his masters. However, they know that ultimately Israel will also need to be vanquished to reach their end goal.

because israelis are different than western kikes

Netanyahu confirmed /OurJew/

His son fell for the blonde hair blue eyed pink pussy. Its game over now.

Anyone delusional enough to believe Israel isn't here to stay might as well off themselfs right fucking now my dudes

how can a jew post an anti semitic meme?

>Anyone help me out with my mental gymnastics?
Maybe use some of that admirable self awareness to reassess the underlying assumptions leading to that cognitive dissonance

could they be brothers
could they be related?

Netanyahu is /OurJew/

After seeing that, obviously no

heres the problems with the kikes

they globalist kikes hate the zionist kikes

however; dont think the zionist kikes are any bit better when they are destroying the nations surrounding israel.

the only reason i hate the zionist kikes is because what they are doing to their neighbors, and they are using the american military to do it.

honestly israel is FUCKED, a nation of leechers is doomed to fail once they have nobody to leech off no more. israel is just going to start leeching off themselves and implode eventually.

>they are destroying the nations surrounding Israel.
Isn't that just scapegoating from antisemites in the surrounding nations?

They seem pretty confident

timesofisrael.com/israel-aims-to-become-worlds-15th-largest-economy-by-2025-minister/

They do make some really nice high tech. Every time you make a bank transaction for example, youre using Israeli logarithms. They're literally able to track all of our transactions and (((secure))) them

im willing to bet if you drop your flag we'll see a star of david

i dont know what this means, but arab antisemitism is justified. the jews arent even a real people. its funny when see somebody call themselves a "secular jew" or "atheist jew"

how can you be an atheist jew when the whole jewish identity is being "Gods chosen people" or your identiy/forging was a Godly mandate?

left-wing Jews can't help but deconstruct their own country

k

jews jew jews the hardest.
when a group of jews get genocided its usually because some upper class jew jewed someone and then skipped down and then the lower class jews get used as scapegoats. Then the upper class jews come back into town after the murders and say "oey vey, the goyims attacked us for no reason, we have to stick together heeheehee".

but they're destroying Arabs and Arabs fucking suck. they're like dumb Jews, both are Semitic. At least the Jews have good scientists among their ranks. Not so for the Arabs. Plus, we need somewhere to put the Jews. Sucks to be an Arab but oh well.

>nobody to leech off no more

Well they have been doing it just fine for 2000+ years

not when they are killing christian arabs or taking their land. im not interested in some high iq demon children thriving at the expense of "low iq" arab christians just because they invented some medical equipment. as if white christians in europe couldnt invent the same thing.

There are jews who want to work for jews to make a jewish homeland for only jews tho

Once we get them out of out country, israel could become a great ally

Arabs dont suck, muslims suck

Most arabs are muslims tho

>muh arab christians
wew, they're still (mostly) racial inferiors. it's not like we're going to fall over ourselves worrying about African Christians so why do the same for Arab Christians? The national interest is getting Jews out of our countries. Someone is going to need to get the short end of the stick here. Other methods of curtailing Jewish influence don't work.

i dont care if they are racial inferiors

put the so called kikes in camps and fix them. they can go live in the russian far east. but ideally we just convince them that they are white people.

lel that's been tried, more or less
didn't work

you're not going to fix the level of ethnocentrism present in Jews. Just separate them and be done with it.

Jews hate other jews who have the ability to successfully jew each other over. They probably hate that more than clever goyim. Soros funds lots of pro-Palestine and rapefugee propaganda/programs around the world, which directly threatens Israel's status as a kike ethnostate.

>plan for greater israel
no

Make Arabs great again!

Basically it's a "nationalists vs. internationalists" conflict.