What data/facts can you bring to support your racism?

What data/facts can you bring to support your racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
libraryofhate.com/#Arabs-and-Islam
heretical.com/main.html#directory
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them

Academic journals are biased. I get my facts from the field.

The biggest fact of all: they are not us.

Stupid question. What facts can you bring to support your faggotry?

Im not actually racist so whatever man

the history of civilization

None: I'm not a faggot, cuck

Literally all information about race supports my racism. A white person who isnt racist is a white person not paying attention

>your racism

Kindly show yourself out

Facts are raycist Mario, fuck off now

>S
Fuck
>A
ing
>G
lurk
>E
more.

Facts show that Africans have lower IQ, to the point that original African language lack abstract concepts (!). Additionally statistics show that African criminality does not significantly change from socioeconomic or academic status, implying that the cause is related to nature rather than nurture.
Now, what scientific facts exactly show that racial egalitarianism is correct? Do you have any proof at all that always races perform the same?

Fuck off cunt it's beside the point, they are just not pleasant to my eyes, ears or nose

Sorry, wrong brother, Terrance

I'm just looking for infos, I still don't have an opinion in the matter

what the fuck degenerate shit am i seeing there?

Whites drive under the influence more than blacks.

Anybody else feel like raping a black for the sole glory

thealternativehypothesis.org

>I still don't have an opinion in the matter

So essentially you want us to spoonfeed you and give you information to make you decide to side with us?

Why don't you instead form your own opinion mate, it's a start that you have come here but honestly just lurk more and read threads/posts.

You are not going to change your mind overnight

Africans and African descendants are genetically more prone to violence and shitty decision making.

Normally going outside is enough for most people to get enough evidence to support "racism"

>muh systematic killing of black people

>o the point that original African language lack abstract concepts

is this true?

>Whites drive under the influence more than blacks
Really makes up for all that raping, stealing and killing that blacks do more than whites.

this

>neger machen negersachen

see

Gee, I wonder if the people behind all these ''''''''studies'''''''' are white? Yeah, I'm sure they have no ulterior motives.

genes

this picture is bait, right?

>144512454
Please take this imaginary (You) and delete this post

Maybe because 99% of sources are egalitarian? Good for him for coming to what he probably heard is a nazi forum and asking honestly for information that may be obscured from him or difficult to come across in traditional research.
Spoiler: there are no facts that suggest that different races have the potential to perform on the same level.
Seems like it. Almost unbelievable is it not?
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
Here's an interesting article, I'd find more sources but I'm outside at the moment. I'm sure you'll find them by yourself if you look well enough.

No shit kraut

The fact that black people are now afraid of whites but whites aren't afraid of each other.
Bring back segregation/geographic separation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

basically all empirical data supports racism

Youre really good at identifying bait, you have a PhD in baitology?

>Maybe because 99% of sources are egalitarian? Good for him for coming to what he probably heard is a nazi forum and asking honestly for information that may be obscured from him or difficult to come across in traditional research.

Yeah maybe i was a little hard on him but it's for his own good

na i only studied advanced autism

>i only have advanced autism
fixed that for you

libraryofhate.com/#Arabs-and-Islam

How have you not made up your mind? You're either retarded or you've had 0 experience with people who are different than you.

>What data/facts can you bring to support your racism?

The British Empire.

Yesterday I went to a theatre to watch a movie and out front were 2 cars blasting rap music with a fat monkey twerking in front of them in the headlights. Probably 20ish Small children had to see that disgusting spectacle as they walked out of their movie with their parents.

Facts are honestly irrelevant when you see these great apes in the wild.

I just understood the Matrix

>library of hate
Wew, great resource mate.
Please have the heretical press for your reading pleasure:
heretical.com/main.html#directory
I also recommend everyone to bookmark it.

My big black cock. Wite wimmin love being filled with the seed of strong black men. RIP witey your descendants are going to be brown. HAHAHAHA

Meeting with any Muslim, Kike or Nigger.

why is liquor so low?

You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

In case anyone thinks blacks commit more crime because they live in the city:

NYC 2016 Crime Statistics

Everything is sourced from:
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

Let us start with shootings:

>Shooting victims are most frequently Black (72.5%) or Hispanic (23.3%). White victims account for an additional (2.9%) of all Shooting victims while Asian/Pacific Islanders victims account for (1.3%) of all Shooting Victims.

>The race/ethnicity of known Shooting suspects is most frequently Black (70.7%). Hispanic suspects accounted for an additional (26.9%) of all suspects. White suspects (1.9%) and Asian/Pacific Islander suspects (0.6%) accounted for the remaining portion of known Shooting suspects.

>The Shooting arrest population is similarly distributed. Black arrestees (67.5%) and Hispanic arrestees (29.2%) account for the majority of Shooting arrest population. White arrestees (2.3%) and Asian/Pacific Islander arrestees (1.0%) account for the remaining portion of the Shooting arrest population.