The SEC should be Investigating Chertoff and OSI

These deep state shills are manipulating the market via use of agents in place in the media and FBI and should be investigated.

More than anyone else they stood to gain from what happened at Las Vegas. Now they are using their contacts in media and law enforcement to pump the fuck out of their stock and push for their products to be adopted.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingtoday.com/industry/article/28471-No_bailout_needed_for_Dubai_World
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=EA5_4_qcXdw
reuters.com/finance/stocks/OSIS.O/key-developments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

These fuckers think they are going to make a fortune using their people in place to create and push a message conducive to more profits for OSI sytems.

At the least this is market manipulation. Manipulation done using the deaths of Americans and the very system that is meant to protect them.

votlarp is meganon posting

I thought votl was anon5. get your story straight you mong.

everyone else: Keep this thread bumped. These people deserve justice, not to be used to pump some psychopaths portfolio.

the whole thing is sickening. patriot act sequel incoming if they get their way.

also dunno relevance yet if any but copypasta'ing this from other thread just in case:

MGM basically went bankrupt during building of City Center. They had to then sell off most of it to Dubai World - who then themselves needed further 'bailout' from Abu Dhabi.

Was an ongoing shitfest for many years - construction start / stops / scalebacks.
sauce: gamingtoday.com/industry/article/28471-No_bailout_needed_for_Dubai_World

Once Trump has enough evidence, he'll be able to do to the deep state what they thought they'd be getting away with doing - using the system they built.

We could be about to witness some evere poetic jutice. They could have just been given enough rope to hang themelves and from what I can tell the public ain't buying their bullshit.

literally what?
Are you saying both A5 and VOTL are fake news but meganon is real, correct?

>John posting
>Vegas Shooting Happens
>Screen caps of this Chertof and metal detectors everywhere
>the /biz/pol/s jump on this like /ck/ to Jackposting
>WOW guys something is totally fishy and totally not a self-fullfilling prophecy.

What mega user confirmed - and what you can confirm on your own now:

What she confirmed to you was when the FBI assumed expedited district approvals and jurisdiction. She told you the FBI had very little evidence and very loose documentation to support the appeal they submitted. The claim in the appeal was "terror ties" and as soon the agency can ever claim terror, they get an approval. But it's almost a week later and still no proven ties and the Vegas PD generally confirmed in last night's presser that they are "confident" Paddock had no ties to terror. This is important because it not only shows you why there've been tensions in the press conference as well as conflicting info between the Vegas PD and FBI's statements. We now know the FBI secured legal jurisdiction over the investigation Monday morning less than 10 hours after the attack and the Vegas PD legally complied and turned over all authority to the FBI. That would then make it illegal to put Lombardo put on the podium and let him make official statements on behalf of the department on the active FBI investigation. The FBI suppressed their jurisdiction appeal filing from the media as well as the in favor ruling for them to assume jurisdiction. Point blank- the FBI submitted a shitty appeal based on fake ISIS ties to guarantee approval on jurisdiction takeover so they could collect and control all the evidence the Vegas PD had collected in the first 10 hours since the attack to control the investigation and all evidence, which lets them control the official narrative and media spin. Then, they forced the Vegas PD to suppress confirmation for days that they had officially submitted a district appeal and had obtained legal jurisdiction over the investigation and made Lombardo keep up department appearances and assumed involvement, by making official statements about the investigation that he hasn't had any legal jurisdiction over, since Monday morning after the attack.

The public can be convinced. All it takes is time. They will draw this out until everyone forgets what was so suspicious and moves on. You'll see. These are the same people who have had no problem with "muh russia" for over a year now. We're dealing with a population of mostly borderline retarded people.

I GUESS I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP HUH

seriously get used to these threads, they'll be here all month.

that's so much of a wet dream i'm almost hesitant to even hope for it. will be outstanding if this really goes down.

the reputation of the FBI after the comey matter is in tatters. This is the coup de grace that they are comping themselves with this everchanging bs can't-stay-straight-if-it-was-on-rails story.

Deep state is donezo

amongst other entities

if they are associated with vegas or stand to gain from what happened, name the fuckers. Lets' see how they are behaving in the media right now.

Oh. When I saw "SEC", I thought you meant South Eastern Conference NCAA college football. It makes more sense now that you are actually discussing Securities and Exchange Commission.

good. not a moment too soon.

Daddy saves the day after all, is that what he's saying?
>I'm reading a way to change the boards cynical view towards draining the swamp-- for it to be done another day...
>wait
>and wait

>It makes more sense now that you are actually discussing Securities and Exchange Commission.
my apologies, I should have been more clear.

more or less yeah that seems to be the gist of it. figure it's best to stay steady and realize both how much of an opportunity we've been granted with getting Trump into office and how foolish it'd be of us to expect him to be our savior who can handle all this shit himself while we kick back and wait around doing nothing. basically i'm still in election mode and plan on staying the course until ???, remains to be seen

>also copypasta'ing more relating to

Another company is L3, but they're 200 a pop.
I think once they announce that they are gonna have it in hotels outside of vegas, it could get another 10 dollar boost.

L3 stock symbol is LLL, and I think it has a dividend. OSIS is an assebler of parts into their machines, so if you drill down, you might findout who makes the actual chips and x ray equipment and pick up those shares too.

Hotels, security services companies, pro-sports venues. When I looked at OSIS, I kept seeing "New Contract awarded-10million" so thats the kind of news that investors like to hear, and that was before Vegas.

>basically i'm still in election mode
same

Thread about Vegas: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Kys

Thanks bro

bumping

thanks for comping me man

so leftists isis terrorism stoke civil war and color rev. this implying the osi angle isn't important/those connected didn't have a hand in orchestrating what happened??

also re: symbolism, this ...welp nevermind not in my watched history anymore, will see if i can find it again

>. this implying the osi angle isn't important/those connected didn't have a hand in orchestrating what happened??

he isn't implying that.... this was a complex event, one thing happening does not negate any of the others. It all ties together.

gotcha.

right, symbolism stuff. other vid touched on many points and summed it all up quickly. can't find that one. this one has a lot of the same images that were shown. guy sounds like kind of a jagoff but it seems to be roughly the same ideas expressed just with a fuckload more detail. youtube.com/watch?v=EA5_4_qcXdw

I knew I should have listened to investor user the night of the shooting. Fuck me!

you don't want to meet god with blood money in your soul's pocket, user.

From another thread:

If these guys are giving each other insider tips and communicating them using these forums it is to get around insider trading laws...

cuz it's not insider knowledge if it's on /pol, right?

reuters.com/finance/stocks/OSIS.O/key-developments

You should be buying this stock.

you know something we don't?