imgur.com/a/OJceM
imgur.com/a/bjrxh
youtube.com/watch?v=C1ZpTyuaFW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha haha haha haha haha /sp I'm gonna kms /sp

W I N
I
N

But it's not over yet, I'm not free until the epilogue.

>childhood friend loses
G E N E R I C
E
N
E
R
I
C

Here's a ton of Nisekoi background/ scenery wallpapers if you guys are interested.

Season 1 part 1 (531 pics)
imgur.com/a/m4KY2

Season 1 part 2 (551 pics)
imgur.com/a/OJceM

Season 2 (724 pics)
imgur.com/a/bjrxh

Source is Blu-ray 1080p.
Take care everyone, until next time?

Some other user mentioned this in the other thread but those fucking eyebrows. Komi, you had one job!

Thanks

Chitoge's crying face when she found out that she wasn't the one and in this chapter makes me want to punch her.

She looks like such a wimp

Chitoge is also a childhood friend, though.

but they were all childhood friends

Mmm, yummy

Too much sodium isn't good for you

POST MORE CHITOGE

Know what, this moment makes all of the subpar characters and mediocre arcs (some of the sol were goo though) worth it. All is forgiven.

Best panel in the series.

>And this feeling is not fake-

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>In the end, I truly was a Nisekoi

>tfw you aren't the NISEKOI anymore

chitoge is CUTE!

Onodoormatfags BTFO

I really wonder how he's gonna turn this back into the harem status quo for the next sol arc.
I ain't gonna get tricked again, I know it's coming.
Mass amnesia perhaps?

I can see Chitoge having to move away and they would have to manage a long distance relationship

But then they break up for drama, despair for a couple chapters, and get together in the final chapter. a la Kimi no iru Machi

Someone give the girl a sandwich, her legs are like sticks.

>they decide to put their relationship on hold to deal with exams
>last panel is Raku walking side-by-side with Chitoge and Kosaki, everyone else is catching up to them from behind
>Raku will say something cliched like "who knows where we'll be 5, 10 years from now. Instead we'll live in the moment and cherish these days!"
>Thank you for reading! Please look forward to Komi-senseis next work!!

shitoge is a shit, she's a fucking transexual gorilla.

>I'm a Nisekoi! Is that okay with you?
>and this feeling isn't Nisekoi

I fucking love it when a series does a title drop.

This makes me wonder if there's anything that Komi can pull in the last couple of chapters to turn this into a 10/10 manga. Like Chitoge being a trap the whole time but then Raku is a reverse trap

Truly a Nisekoi

are you people still butthurt

APOLOGIZE

I'm sorry that Onodera lost.

HanaKana loses again.

You gotta love MC's reasoning for picking Chitoge. "I thought you were a total bitch, but you're actually kind of nice (even though you yourself admit you can be a bitch), so I'm going to abandon this really nice girl who has always been sweet and supportive and go with you instead." Good job Raku, good f-ing job.

Cept Raku already said that he rejected Kosaki, so that can never happen.

Mistress status achieved?

well shit, that was fast

He enjoys getting hurt by Chitoge and he knows that Onodera wouldn't

>"I thought you were a total bitch, but you're actually kind of nice (even though you yourself admit you can be a bitch), so I'm going to abandon this really nice girl who has always been sweet and supportive and go with you instead."
Yes and no.
He did say he disliked her at first, but that as he got to know her he found himself learning more about Chitoge and her good points, and as time passed he started falling in love with her.

He also made a good point about him being in love with both Chitoge and Onodera, but saying his reason for choosing the former over the latter was that being with Chitoge made him happy, thus his feelings for Chitoge were actually those of love and not a mere crush/attraction which is what his feelings toward Onodera came down to.

2 HanaKana BTFOs in a week.

I never understood wanting the girl you like to 'win'

I don't read haremshit, but isn't the MC pretty much always a huge faggot? So it seems backwards to want the girl you like to get stuck with some retard

HAHAHA I am still enjoying this.

HOLY FUCKIGN SHIT I AM SSO FUCKING ASS MAD MY ANUS HUTRS SO FUCKINJG MUCH RIGHT NOW AND IM NOT EVEN FUCJKIGJ FALSEFLAGGING DFUKCIGN GOD DAMNNIT IM NJOT EVENM SUPRISED BUT STILKL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCJK

You are supposed to self insert as the MC and also want the girl you like to be happy.
>So it seems backwards to want the girl you like to get stuck with some retard
They are usually retards for pure plot reasons to keep the harem shenanigans going, but once they choose a girl (and as long as the author doesn't backpedal) they're supposed to act a bit more alpha.

forced shit

More important question, what about Shu and Ruri?

I'm very happy Chitoge won but how many more of these consecutive threads do we have to burn through? And when will the dump be proper scans instead of Mangafast?

morgiana was qt so I don't mind

It's like sport: the girl you like is like the team you support, you cheer for her throughout the manga's run and in the end you're happy if she win or asspained when she lose.

Finally. My life is complete.

>it seems backwards to want the girl you like to get stuck with some retard
Let's put it this way - you wouldn't want the girl you like to be unhappy, would you? You don't want to see her cry and be despondent; you want her smile protected.

>Best end.

>tfw "Nisekoi" was refering to Raku and Onodera the whole time.

That was like three chapters ago user

>You know, Raku, I really am the Nisekoi

Fuck Gorilafags. This is like their superbowl, the most important moment of their lives and it involves a shitty ship that everyone saw coming.

If "everyone" saw it coming, why are so many people butthurt that it happened?

>This is like their superbowl, the most important moment of their lives
3/10 work on your bantz Sup Forums

It is a shitty cliche. That is why people are mad. There were better heroines too.

Best girl won. WON.

Oh shut up. You'd all the other butthurts would be having a field day if Chitoge happened to lose.

>There were better heroines
>he thinks Onodera was a better heroine
This guy

So is that it than? It's over? I figured we'd get some timeskip, possibly a marriage ceremony. Or perhaps them having kids?

I'm glad it's over though, now I won't have to hear people starting waifu wars over who would win. It was just canonically decided that Chitoge won so ONADERAFAGS BTFO.

Yeah? What happened? Are they Koibito now?

It's not the last chapter. Probably two more.

It would a simple joke we would drop after a day or two. Gorrilafags will never shut up now.

Eat it up because this is the best moments in your lives.

She was. Tsugumi was. Marika was. Chitoge never tried, she just cried.

>Kosaki was. Tsugumi was.
>this is the best moments in your lives
I knew your posting style was familiar, fuck off back to /ghost/ Nagi

Baby making session next week?

>It would a simple joke we would drop after a day or two.
You're fucking delusional. Winning fans ALWAYS rub it in forever.

>aby making session next
Maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1ZpTyuaFW4

Only if they are annoying.

how could doormat even pretend to compete with this goddess?

So Seishiro technically won the Rakubowl too, right?

>Epilogue
>Chitoge comes back from a semester studying abroad
>Raku greets her
>Hey, Chitoge! You know, you went away and I liked you back then and there was this random girl I met in your absence. First I didn't think much of her but it seems I like her now. Seems your love has been a nisekoi all along. Ain't that funny?

The MC is the trophy everyone is competing over.
Winning is more important than anything else.