When will Trump be impeached??? I can't deal with it any longer

>makes war threats to North Korea on Twitter for the millionth time

>embarasses himself when it comes to Puerto Rico.

>speaks like a fifth-grader

>makes weapon deals with the most evil and terrorist state that is Saudi-Arabia

>gets jewed like a puppet

>fails to replace Obamacare

>can't cope with Rex Tillerson's proficient diplomacy

>only appeals to his hilly billy voters and won't give a shit about uniting the country

>embarasses his nation

>most incompetent president in modern american history

Never. Vote with a bullet.

he's hastening the demise of america as a global leader, which will defintely not make america great again

Also given that he's a megalomaniac obsessed with his name (see: slaps TRUMP on everything he owns) I hope that history is extremely unkind to him

>that history is extremely unkind to him

I am sure it will. By now, from Norway to the dirtiest Slum in Dehli, everyone knows Trump as a coward.

>North Korea threatened America countless times for as long i am alive at least once per year, and he is the first one to bark back, shut your trap.
>Puerto what?
>Like a fifthgrader you say? At least he is not speaking condescendingly to his people, you absolute shitdick.
>deals with saudi arabia... like every lovely peaceful nation did before him.
>i can't even comment on that one, you gg'd that.
>many complained about obamacare now people complain that its being taken away.
>litterally who?
>People i dont like are hillbillies REEE
>You are more embarrassing not being able to hang with democracy.
>Citation needed. i'd vouch for Obama.

Fucking Bergjude.

When will redditors to be killed?

>Redd!t spacing

>More Redd!t spacing

>Just a little more Redd!t spacing

>Here's a Redd!t spacing again, boys!

ffs!

he'll be dead in 6 months

They should just make a law making Donald Trump illegal and put him to death RIGHT?

>>Fails to replace Obamacare
Obama needed 2 years to make it and build it, it's just fair that we give Trump the same time to repeal it and change it

>>embarasses himself when it comes to Puerto Rico.
Maybe if Obama didn't ignored that place for 8 years and actually helped with building a good infrastructure for them, Trump wouldn't deal with the bullshit roads they have.

>makes war threats to North Korea on Twitter for the millionth time

good.

>embarasses himself when it comes to Puerto Rico.

wrong, just falsely accusing someone and then saying he's embarrased doesn't mean he is

>speaks like a fifth-grader

he's actually very eloquent, you think he's talking like a 'fifth grader' because you're used to pretending you can understand complete fucking bullshit because it 'sounds smart' and you don't want to be seen as dumb. so when he just says something plainly, you get triggered.

>makes weapon deals with the most evil and terrorist state that is Saudi-Arabia

what the fuck does good and evil have to do with america? we are the terrorists, you peasant. we are the face of global terror, war is our business.

>gets jewed like a puppet

according to pol? i thought you mountain people were smart

>fails to replace Obamacare

and? do you think he can just snap his fingers?

>can't cope with Rex Tillerson's proficient diplomacy

this isn't and has never been an issue

>only appeals to his hilly billy voters and won't give a shit about uniting the country

are you a woman by any chance? because you can't make everyone happy and only a woman would try, while fucking and sucking three different cocks.

>embarasses his nation

i'm not embarrassed. nobody is actually embarrassed except people who should have already been embarrassed of themselves and who they are. we're proud of what we're doing here. we fuckin like it. and your impotent simpering doesn't make US ashamed, it makes YOU pathetic.

>most incompetent president in modern american history

easily going down in history as a historic figure and a saviour of western civilization.

Oh my god. Literally sage yourself

he's really dumb not starting this korean thing already. he should know it's necessary and it will shore up his poll numbers.

maybe he doesn't take the extermination of an entire country quite as lightly as you do, you cretin.

Stay mad mountain nigger. Trump is awesome and isn’t going to be impeached.

Medkit, I used to think you were cool.

>trump
>eloquent

Are you actually retarded or just a dick ridding faggot

Have fun dying for your imbecile president in the next dozen wars started by a tweet!

Wake up sheeple, this is not about KEK or 4D chess!

Oh my god, literally start a right wing tumblr for your little patriotic feelings not to be hurt! GOD BLESS MURICA!

The US caused a lot of wars and sat there to watch IS grow and now all the refugees flee over to your country. He literally cucks your country, although he likes to bash Merkel behind her back, but in person he is shy before her.

I actually care about people being able to read my text, instead of shitting greentexts. Also non-argument by your side. REEE REDDIT HAS TAKEN OVER

Amerifats on suicide watch

I honestly think he is, and will be, the greatest and best president that country will ever have.
I've been around for a while and can discern the bullshit from how it really is, e.g. appeasement like Obama did was a sign of big weakness. Trump on the other hand has big big potential to be one of the greatest ever, the indicators/clues on many major issues are definitly there. It's currently to early to judge on him already, i think in 2.5years you can make a first assessment. Don't believe the media in the first place, they are feeding you lies and bullshit, leading easily impressable naive persons like women and teens astray. If Trump delivers he will get re-elected in 2020.

Remember when he wanted to let people sue Saudi Arabia over 911 and wanted to BTFO every terrorist sponsoring nation on this earth without any exception? I member. I member the campaign promises. Now he is sucking and bowing before Salman. He also promised to go after Hillary, but he didn't. He wants to let Mexico pay for the wall, but it isn't happening.

Idk for what I need to wait. He will crash into a wall like a high speed train with his suicidal presidency. What should change?

In the end, he is a loose republican lapdog, who has his spastic outbreaks on twitter and media. Too loose at times...sadly.

You should get some wins under your belt. Getting there will teach you passive skills and hidden laws on this world, especially how to judge things properly.

this

Never, he'll be re-elected in 2020