Why do people have such a problem with white nationalism? Africa is black...

Why do people have such a problem with white nationalism? Africa is black, the Middle East and Central America are brown, and the Far East is asian. We respect that. The alt right doesn't call for the extermination of other races or the invasion of other countries. It's a reactionary result of all the anti white bullshit sweeping the media and communities of color. What is wrong with us whites having our own country? All races are entitled to their sovereignty. It is not racist to protect your own race. Maybe you fucking "progressives" shouldn't have poked the bear for too long. Whites have always been a global minority yet are responsible for most of the developed world. We will not let you erase that no matter how much it triggers you

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
youtu.be/UHr_8t3a9bI
youtube.com/watch?v=DpMGuMSKRxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clinton won't be indited for benghazi

Not allowed to defend oneself. War is the sole answer, i'm afraid.

And how are whites being erased in the United States exactly? Last I checked I didn't see minorities building white concentration camps for us.

Though, there are some old white guys with guns shooting up country music concerts you should probably be worried about.

because america has not, is not and will never be the white man’s land

>The alt right doesn't call for the extermination of other races
This is not what most people think. They believe the opposite.

>only when concentration camps are set up should you be scared
>ignore how many of our people are killed by non-Whites
>ignore your demographic replacement
>ignore your cultural politcal and economical discplacement
>worry about some old white guy who we don't know the story about

Alright, Chaim fuck off.

99 percent of "white nationalists " are just racist edgelord white supremacists.

Also who the hell forms an identity based on skin color alone. I have nothing in common with russians or swedes but somehow white nationists expect me to look at them as the same as me.

Thats like telling a west african hes the same as an east african because of skin color. White nationalism is an amerifat invention because we have no identity

Well I don't really know what to do with people like you. You've been brainwashed for years on boards like these and now worship retards like Trump, a man who makes us white people look like some of the stupidest people on the planet for electing him.

Yes, bubba, get everyone together we meet behind that barn where you got your sis preggus!

>White Became minority thier own country

>Kike and Libfag using white men for scapegoat of their corruption and inability

>blacks and Hispanics will provide for unlimited plantation workers

>black and Hispanics think everything is unfair, eventually that victimhood started White genocide

>And Yes, White women are race traitor

>Some of white women who submit to Jewish masters are survive

>the absolute tebbit spacing
>the absolute lack of forethought
>this much shilling

Because they're scared OP, they know whites are better deep down. ((((They)))) know united whites are the only threat to them.

It was built by white men. Like I said, we are responsible for most of the inventions that you lazy third worlders enjoy. We fought wars for this nation. While we are a nation of immigrants, we are first a nation of conquerers, explorers and pioneers, and engineers

>you've been brainwashed to worship retards like trump
Your imagination Moishe, not mine.

>a man who makes (((us white people))) look like some of the stupidest people on the planet
Ov vey, you sound bent out of shape (((mister))). Try not popping a blood vessel in your nose there.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>shill
Wow nice buzzword. You really got me to reconsider my belief and become 1488 percent behind hitler and white nationalism.

Just realize outside of pol everybody thinks you're a pathetic cringeworthy loser

how does mohammed's dick taste in your mouth faggot?

>we wuz kangz

always funny

Africa is black, the middle east is Arabic, Central America is Hispanic, Asia is Asian and Europe is white. America is a mix of all of them, in case you hadn't noticed.

I think he means it in the meme-tier sense of "your ancestors didn't live there 10,000 years ago, therefore it will never be yours" ignoring that that isn't how right of conquest works

This. Also they've probably seen a few posts on here that call for the genocide of non whites lmao. They also know that once whites decide to act together as a group, we will be unstoppable. So they're trying to stop whites from forming any sense of unity and force white people to be atomized individuals because it's easier to control them that way.

>hispanic

Not a race, now get out

You sound like a broken record.
You know what?
Visit us and see for yourself if you can, poor dumbo.
Our country is as stable as ever and has a social security system and economy your fat ass diva bitch of a potus has wet dreams about when not getting triggered into bipolar ranting at 3am because of muh german exports.
Your infos are a meme user.

If there ever is some kind of race war, you'll be the first one killed. You may see colored people as fellow children of God (rightfully so), but they don't feel the same about you. They see you as a WHITE MAN in need of cleansing for the "sins" of you ancestors. If whites are so stupid, why did they invent most of the shit you use to bash them?

According to you, what are valid prerequisites to forming an identity?

White countries are the best and they're too stupid to realize it all hinges on the fact that it's controlled by white people.

>that awkward moment when your day of the rope turns POV
I guess that's why we saw a few dozen tikki-larping mongoloids and 40k patriots in boston?
Don't be naive user, the moment it gets hot asocial elements like you will instaswing from lampposts.

It is a nice buzzword, hershel. Maybe your behavior and not your disagreement is why you are perceived as a shill?

Why so scared of White people?

Funny that they say "did r land noa" while holding those views. At the end of the day, we made the Nation and that is all that matters. Every non-White would be dead if we wanted to and it is our fault we allowed these fucks to get all uppity. Never. Again.

White Americans are the tax cattle that funds literally the lives of over half the world. If they cattle wake up and decide they only want to help themselves and each other, then every leech is fucked.

K kid.

I didn't say whites in general were a stupid people you dense cunt. I just said anyone who voted for Trump is a fucking idiot, and the majority of the people who voted for him were old, white, and brainwashed. I'm sure there's plenty of smart people who voted for him that just happen to be either racist or very ill-informed when it comes to other issues.

HEIL SANE/REAL AMERICA.

fuck that niggers lose their gibs, mexicans go back, and whites get richer.
fuck off we're full
shame on you hans

Well where In from they were erased with a hammer.

So when BLM brings that family of 6 back to life, maybe we can talk.

You are joking, right?

Every single MSM portray white men as Weak and dumb or Evil

Every School and College discriminate white student

Let me remind you that if 60% white america treat white men as some dirt

what will happen 10 or 20 year laters?

Are you live in expensive comfy white only area so ignore all of this shit?

>old white guys with guns

He has 50 rifle and explosive
And FBI , ATF , hotel security , All the mother fucker can't stop this shit

How about that? Where is your ((perfect government)) ?

Sure, Let's Talk about gun control

suppose that you ban white men's gun ownership

How about American Police drama shows Victims body not a Vitim

Do you really believe that Victim call 911, cop gonna rescue from psycho within minutes?

Cops shows up when you are fucking dead or already Things fucked up

That's why people need gun

>anyone who disagrees with me is a jew
Is that supposed to shame me and make me change my mind so i won't be called a jew by you? Thats the problem with white nationalists, you act like sjws. Instead of screaming racists and bigot. You scream shill, cuck , jew
I have no problem with ethnic nationalism. But nationalism which tries to lump all "white people" in one group is absolutely retarded. Its like if all of europe unified in one country. Or all of africa unified in one country. All the people in those countries are not the same at all and very different.

So in note. I dont think of some trailer trash white southerner as my equal. America is a shithole yes. But all whites here are not the same and homogenous aa stormfaggots like to believe.

how about europe which is being flooded by mudslimes?

>Europe is white
only eastern europe and international powers like the eu and un conspire to make that not the case.

>who the hell forms an identity based on skin color alone
black people?

I don't think we really take them seriously anymore and will just give them their safe space (maybe the lbgt community will add another letter onto their name for them)

>t.fled-war criminal grandpa touched anus while telling me about heritage
You digits say otherwise, pepe.
Let's be honest: you are a trisomy-21 caricature of nazism. You don't even speak a word german while hoarding SS-flags.
Real nazis wouldn't have hesitated for a second to let sub-chimp IQed degenerates like you taste the gas user.

But you don't have an argument and you keep firing off with guesses about me because you're out of your league and you know it. Try to formulate an argument passed White Nationalists are the ess jay dubble uu's.

Try again, goldberg.

Generation Z (those born 1995-2010) is projected to be the most conservative generation since the WW2 generation. Hillary Clinton's support among the 18-29 age demographic plummeted from Barack obama's performance in key swing states. Like Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and more. Many by double digits. Many generation Z kids will be voting for the first time in 2020 (like me). We are projected to be the last majority white generation and we want to do something about it

>t. Mohamed

>Why do people have such a problem with white nationalism?

Because white nationalists have a track record of being absolute cunts

>Africa is black, the Middle East and Central America are brown, and the Far East is asian. We respect that.

Honest question. Why do you care so much about race? In all my years on Sup Forums I've never gotten a good reason.

>The alt right doesn't call for the extermination of other races or the invasion of other countries.

I'll take your word for it, but frustrated mass movements tend to have apocalyptic fail modes. The most obvious being Europe's last foray into white nationalism.

>It's a reactionary result of all the anti white bullshit sweeping the media and communities of color.

Reactionary pendulum swings are just as gay as the original. "they started it" is a child's argument.

>What is wrong with us whites having our own country?

Nothing. A lot of people genuinely don't give a fuck if you buy some land in bumfuck nowhere and start a blancostan commune. People only care when you try to make OUR countries into Blancostan dictatorships instead of fucking off and starting your own.

>All races are entitled to their sovereignty.

All nations should be sovereign in a democratic world. If you want to define your nation solely based on race that's cool Mr. American but you can't expect other sovereign nations to give up their land for you. Most people value their country above their race

>It is not racist to protect your own race. Maybe you fucking "progressives" shouldn't have poked the bear for too long. Whites have always been a global minority yet are responsible for most of the developed world. We will not let you erase that no matter how much it triggers you

nice virtue signalling

Even as someone with white nationalist leanings, it's because "white countries for everyone, ethnostates for everyone else" is a meme. In reality there are East Indians all over Africa and the Caribbean, Asians in South America, Africans in China, various white expat communities throughout Asia, etc. It's true that the West is having the most movement one-way (immigration) and that this is fucking us over, but things will probably look very different in 50 years for East Asia as their aging demographic crisis hits too and they start relying on foreigners too. The Muslim world is undergoing the same thing after them. They have huge families NOW but very soon they are going to go bust. Africa and India are the only places that are still growing steadily naturally for the foreseeable future. In a couple generations our perception of the balance of international migration is going to change.

We are back :)

now watch as the media and the nigg community trembles

I'm probably wasting my breath but I hope you'll eventually learn to vote for a candidate that listens to climate scientists, supports net neutrality, and doesn't suggest there are "fine people" on both sides of a neo-Nazi rally.

Land belongs to those who can occupy and defend it. I find it hilarious how the only time niggers use abstract ideals is when it's antiwhite and they've been taught it, and they just repeat it.

Because America isnt your country. You exterminated the red person of color for it. You all larped so hard as G-ds. You will back to down to the earth as men. Hard. The weight of your cruelty, your hate, and your greed, is destined to fall upon your back. This isn't about the past. This is about what you did user. You are guilty of crimes against humanity.

all lies and pipe-dreams
>everything will be okay, blacks can act white
history tells a different story and those too stupid to know history and learn from it are doomed to repeat it. White do you think theres been a systematic attack on everything culturally important to whites?

all white people who gather to protest are only the very worst of that group. okay then, BLM is the guy burning the cop car and antifa is the guy macing people for no reason, mexicans are rapist drug dealers illegal aliens, muslims are all jihadis, and niggers are violent apes.

>G-ds
fuck off kike

From 85% of the population In 1965 to 58% in 2017 with no slow to trends occurring, that's how exactly.

Whites could never be erased. Whites are made.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

But the amounts of non blacks in Africa, Africans in China, etc is miniscule compared to the amount of non whites in Europe and North America. They are also forced to assimilate or gtfo. I'm not saying there should be NO minorities in white countries. They can come, but just accept western culture. Simple as that. My Hispanic mom did, and unfortunately she's a very rare type of Hispanic

The do that because english is a slave satanic language created by the phony phonecians, aka the jews of carthage.

Why do you think?

Trump may change that if we vote senators like Roy Moore into office so he isnt the only (((Racist))) in the government

Race doesn't exist.

> posting essays in response with leftypol memes
Yep kike

>A fluke evolution led to man being able to go into the stars and control the world
>We should get rid of them

Libfag using white men for scapegoat of their corruption and inability

It's happening right in front of your eyes

I was Obama supporter, and believe That "Change"

But There is no economic boom
There is no reconciliation between Left/Right

there is Obama kissing banker and corporate elite
And Using Section 8 housing to forcing "Diversity"

And constantly talking about white this, black that

It's happening right in front of your eyes... faggot

Obama should have been build up economy not a Race/Gender-bating bullshit

Now Everything is Fuck it up , Lib fag will Never Give up "blame whity" tactic

We Need a FDR/JFK not a Mr.Black Panther Party who gonna start civil war

This

BLM does have its share of assholes in the group. But the group in general was created to bring attention to the deaths of black people by police officers.

The neo-Nazis that marched in Charlottesville was a rally full of nothing but racists chanting "Jews will not replace us." So there's your difference. That rally was designed to attract racist Nazi-loving assholes. While BLM, intended to bring attention to police brutality, will sometimes attract assholes who just hate cops no matter what.

youtu.be/UHr_8t3a9bI

Being White is No Nation

Go get married and have some kids then if that devastates you so much. Otherwise, fuck off. You should know better than to judge someone's skin color instead of their character in 2017.

Do you feel in control? I dont think we should get rid of you. I love white ppl. My gf is white. That said. I think the truth will catch up to you. You wont be able to collectively handle it.

>Honest question. Why do you care so much about race? In all my years on Sup Forums I've never gotten a good reason.
Because that's what the thread is about, why the fuck did you enter it shitskin fuck

The goals might be different, but the neo Nazis didn't loot stores. Also, I don't get an influx of neo Nazis to my local mall every Friday to the point where the mall doesn't allow you to bring young kids inside.

Jews wll not replace us was a small group of people near someone recording showing they weren't scared to name the source, regardless of its PC. And legitimately protesting this in general.

>Reactionary pendulum swings are just as gay as the original. "they started it" is a child's argument.
Then the Nazis and their so called Holocaust are blameless, just because they started it is a child's argument.

>BLM does have its share of assholes in the group. But the group in general was created to bring attention to the deaths of black people by police officers

The tiny, insignificant amount of police shootings of blacks, most of whom, deserved it, which is why the officers walked.

White people are killed at exponentially higher rates than blacks by police.

The purpose of BLM is further fractionalizing America and dividing it. Unfortunately there's a lot of useful idiots on the left (Lenin term) that will huff the farts of any leftist agitator and believe 100% what they say.

>Charlottesville was a rally full of nothing but racists chanting "Jews will not replace us."

Uhhhhhhh, sweetie, honey, nice try but the video clearly shows them chanting "YOU will not replace us". I know you have massive boner for Nazis in order to confirm your faith in leftist propaganda, but please honey, stop trying to make up things at events that were video taped.

We used to be. Technology has rendered much of our sources of power obsolete. The only way whites could truly regain power over the world would be an alliance with Russia.
That being said i am equally agreeable to turning my back on everyone except white Europe and australia

because

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>didn't loot stores

Right, one of them just drove their car into protesters instead. Much nicer.

And hey, anyone that was looting stores during a BLM protest is an asshole that was ruining the purpose and message of their protest. There, see? Wasn't that easy? Some people who were in a BLM protest that went looting were assholes! And ALL of the people who attended a Nazi rally hating on jews and minorities in general were assholes!

Mass immigration you fucktard.

Go away Mr Ahmed Mohammed

>Because that's what the thread is about,
but you can't even explain

>why the fuck did you enter it shitskin fuck
to BTFO you virtue signaller

Also pretty smug in the knowledge that I'm whiter than you, no matter how much you crave my genes you'll never be as white as me.

LOL, you mean that one old black lady who hit ONE BLM protester who was dancing around in the street like a chimp?

Then a bunch of thugs pulled out their guns and started shooting at the old black lady?

Yeah, "A few assholes". BLM is nothing but white Uncle Teds and vile, racist negroes. The "Angry Blackman" stereotype is on its way back.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpMGuMSKRxY

Video of said black woman.

>The Muslim world is undergoing the same thing after them.
Wrong dude Africa, Islamic world and Latino countries are exploding and teeming and will soon with greater fervor look to pour into the western world (will a willing west). The pressure of the flood will only increase, and our resolve, without vigilance, may decrease.

Beautifully put

You guys larped so hard as emporers on the internet before you realized too late the internet changed the game. As if everything could be solved with a fuck you I'm white.

The alt right is weak. It SHOULD call for the eradication of its enemies. There is only one valid means of influencing political policy, and that is violence. Kill your enemies or else shut the fuck up.

>Attack a car
>Get run over

user, even nigger know if you talk shit you get hit.

>Why do people have such a problem

Well hang on now, which people?

If you mean the 'everyman', then white nationalism isn't quite as unpopular as you believe.

If you mean 'why is there opposition', I suppose that similar movements have had negative histories.

Additionally, whites are resoundingly successful, and it is only natural that they would attract parasites, hence why this is only occurring to white countries.

Why isn't this happening in Japan, or similar countries to the West, then? To be honest, I may not be able to answer as it does confound. They are guilty for virtually every sin and have achieved virtually parallel success to European peoples. I do not know.

>me walk with torch
>me change world!

Imbeciles. Stand and fight. Everything else is just play-acting drama. You're a bunch of sissy SJW, nothing more.

>importing radical terrorists from war torn regions has resulted in massive increase in every imaginable crime throughout Europe
>media says "if you think this is a problem you are racist, listen to your hollywood celebrity lectures at award ceremonies"
>these lectures from hollywood celebrities who are only there because they allowed themselves to be sexually abused say that trump is bad for women

your response "huh huh, brainwashed people like you make us look retarded"

And No one is responsible to others poverty

Black/hispanic Think everything is unfair
And White men are responsible to that

>You should know better than to judge someone's skin color instead of their character in 2017.

But that's what left is doing

judge white as some sort of Big Evil

All the tradition value , white pride , support family and marriage became Controversial

Hell, It's became witch-hunt

Every thing is Became Political

White men must be watch out his action

Don't you see that White people are Depressed

And many white people get mental illness

It's not that bad Even 2008 or 2012

WTF is this?

Why democrat acting like Zuma and ANC ?

Democrat spouse to be blame COMPANY and BANKER

NOT a "specific race and Gender are Evil" kind of bullshit

Slav mongoloid (Hapa)

Jews aren't people.

>The purpose of BLM is further fractionalizing America and dividing it. Unfortunately there's a lot of useful idiots on the left (Lenin term) that will huff the farts of any leftist agitator and believe 100% what they say.
This is a good thing though, let this Frankenstein come apart, let it die. Let it be fractured irreparably. It's what we want.

>Africa is black, the Middle East and Central America are brown, and the Far East is asian. We respect that.

What about those several centuries where white people colonized all of those places?

Dont listen to this guy. Asians are also ashamed of coming from Albinism. A deficieny disease. They cry for fairness in a world built on nothing but lies.

Deep down they feel they're inferior to Whites.

>Why isn't this happening in Japan, or similar countries to the West, then?
Because they're not facing demographic eradication and a coming Rwanda on steroids