Scientists have discovered what the average American will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

Scientists have discovered what the average American will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Essentially they'll eventually breed back into whites for the most part it seems. Could be worse I guess.

my thinking exactly,"At least they almost look white"
perfect place for jews to hide as well. whites can see through the masks too easily now

im good with that then the Niggers cant call us whitey we all will be the same lol bring it on

you know who's behind this post right? pic related
>Captcha: US Border

that boy will still call those girls niggers though

first of all that's not beautiful.

Secondly, that's not how race mixing works.

>144512361
le 56% white vs le 13% black
pretty sure it does bro

That's some nice propaganda there, but most people still date within their own race.

That's disgusting

Proof please or GTFO
saged

Shouldn't have built their cities on the corpses of thousands of native americans

a bunch of octa/quadroons?

They're going to look like curly-haired Slavs?

their faces kinda remind me of pic related

>w- white genes are recessive
Honestly, qudroons and some mulattos are pretty much honorary. Depends on the individuals, of course. The real problem is that the average American will actually be Mexican in 2050.

>REMEMBER THE 100 GORRILLION PALEFACE

4d chess ?

Meztizos and hispanics will naturally interbreed with whites as white numbers dwindle.

The result will be that US whites will not look like the wasps of old, but more like mediterraneans or latino whites. Some will still have blonde hair and blue-green eyes. So that the idea that "whiteness" will be eradicated is false. Purebred whites however will become rarer and rarer.

>blue eyes + dirty blonde with negroid skulls

they are trying way too hard mayn

Hahahaaa :D so mad so much crying :D

That Europe. Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France, and Britain to be exact.

They'll always have Nigger Genes in their blood.

>quintessentially white
>blue eyes
>blond hair
whats wrong with it?

I'd say only octaroons are honorary; maybe some quadroons if they got lucky with their genes but most are just as stupid and ape-ish as their full nog ancestors

>They'll always have Nigger Genes in their blood.
Just like jew do

Why did you post an Albanian man in this thread ?

>They'll always have Nigger Genes in their blood.

dumb ass everybody is mixed to some degree the one drop rule doesn't work anymore.

you probably got some huN blood in ya too faggot.

We we still love watermelon footballs as much?

>Just like jew do
citations needed.

>Scientists have discovered what the average American will look like in 2050 and it is beautiful
>clear eyes
nope. they all have brown shitty eyes.

>Reply
a ginger and two thots
wow

How odd looking

Normal white kids look better.

Those muts on picture and not whites, plus as they get older they become more brown.

>pic related something america wont have in next century

Anybody who actually believes this is a fucking retard. If anything people are going to become goblin spics in the southwest since White Births are barley the majority of the US and will still decline due to the 1965 immigration act staying intact. Unless you pass the bill in the Pastebin consider America to either break up into smaller nations due to political corruption by spics or watch it become Brazil 2.0. Because there are almost 60 Million Mestizos living in America. White Hispanics are literally just Mestizos who identify as white yet are darker then Sicilians and some blacks. Bleaching is outdated and the Spaniards failed because of it. Either increase European immigration or become another shitskin state with some Anglo elements. Our so called freedom is going to be censored once nonwhites start gaining political power.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

jesus christ tyler is a fucking disgusting mutt, good physique but an absolute mutt.

I have a polish gf and I'll make sure to have 20 of the kids in pic related. I live in Western Pennsylvania which is already 90% white.

correct.
pic related. (((Scientists)))

>tfw no blue eyes

They are whiter than me

kill yourself

The same scientists who said we'd be under water, out of oil, and cooked alive by now?

>Those muts on picture and not whites, plus as they get older they become more brown.
Thank God, the "pure" white race is a disgrace, we need some good genetics to make us strong and able to survive.

So true. Hatred of Mexicans is just as ridiculous because they're either white, Native American or a mixture of both in various degrees.

fucking kek'd
good one

He's likely a mongrel himself, most whites in America despise the 1965 immigration act and wish for it to be removed.

I don't see this nation staying white unless you pass the RAISE act. White Hispanics are literally Mestizos who don't even resemble Europeans in the slightest. Plus most mixed mongrels identify with their nonwhite side and will likely marry other shitskins.

wow they look really beautiful.
I should be born in 2050 to fuck the new master race

Bad goy ! it's not because they were 100% wrong the first time that you can question their new discovery of the future !

They fail to mention that these people will be living in third world conditions, due to their lower IQs making it impossible to maintain and sustain a prosperous, advanced nation. The US will be just like every other shitskin country. Overpopulated and impoverished. It is the legacy of inferior, shitskin genetics. Putting a teaspoon of shit into a quart of ice cream does not improve the ice cream or the shit.

Diabetes and heart issues stay in the family for generations because genes are passed on to kids.
On top of being a faggot, you have to be a Nigger as well.

Lol, if you race mixed before the late 1800s, you would get hanged and you're Nigger family will be set on fire. Fuck off with this BS about everyone being MIxed. All my forefathers were Europeans.

5% of them would be considered white, the rest are Amerindians and Mestizos. "White" Hispanics is just a meme pushed by boomers so nobody would have to worry about our demographic downfall. Most of them look like shitskins who make Sicilians look like Nordic Aryans.

This, we need to end immigration or just allow mostly Europeans. A nonwhite America will be the same as South Africa and Brazil unless it breaks up into smaller countries.

They always give this mixed ABOMINATIONS BLUE OR GREEN EYES, SOMETHING INHERENTLY EUROPEAN AND WHITE, WHEN IN FACT, MOST WOULD HAVE SHIT EYES.
stop this propaganda bulshit, white eyes will die out

börk örk lork, mörk örk lörk börk börk
I fuck Danish women every month for 1200 DDK talk about a weak pool of genetics no self pride all.

bleached niggers lol

They look like albino niggers
Fucking disgusting

Sure you do Mestizo, You probably fuck some obese chicks because most Danish chicks who are attractive would view you as filthy. Even Palestinians are whiter then you guys.

I hope they get leukemia

>Europeans.
Yeah that came from Africa. You little black boy.

Looks like Dasha Anya from LS mag

most hookers in this country is eastern european or latin american of some sort. how does this makes you feel? i can go and buy a drink or two for a danish girl in town for way less than 1200kr and still get in her pants. you go and pay some used up hooker for that you runt little son of a brown whore.

Why do mestizos think they're better then everyone else? Even Mike Matei knows you guys are shitskins who can't do anything without whitey's help.

Na I can give you a link to the girls I fuck. They are all blond blue eyed white girls, problem is they have beta dads, also pure white, while some of the girls realize this they made strong kids with immigrants.

>Yeah that came from Africa
Nope

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

I love Mike '12 ich cock' Matei

>Even Mike Matei knows you guys are shitskins who can't do anything without whitey's help.
sauce?

Look up "Loco Banditio" on google and you'll find some archived pics of the comics he did.

How grotesque

why are you taking it so personal my little brown runt pet? all brown people we imported, was imported to dry our old peoples assholes, bring us our precious mails and cook us food. you mad little underdeveloped nigger?

I'm your pic related and I was not behind the OP

Only 7% of the world has blue eyes. For kids where one parent is brown eyed and one is blue eyed, brown is almost always dominant. The only time brown eyes aren't dominant, is if the brown eyed parent had a non-brown eyed parent and the recessive gene shows up in the kid.

They look like Axel Witsel.

>They don't look like this already.

Not sure this is the place to brag about your pedo mixed race fetish.

No not at all, as I said i love fucking Danish girls, they even teach me some danish while i fuck them, most of them ask me to stay and talk for a little while after each fuck.

They're not still banging on about this rubbish? Keep telling yourselves that morons!

>implying blue eyed/blond haired/pale skined mutts exist

There will be shitskins all over americas and that's it

>he think others consider him a winner for fucking only prostitutes
way to go little nigger pet. dont you have some old danish mans asshole to wipe clean of shit?

literally nobody in europe thinks beaners are even remotely attractive unless you look like that spy kids dad fella.
you just look like pajeets

cool and when you wake up from your larper dream, is it to dry assholes or to get peoples trash very early in the morning?

>>he think others consider him a winner for fucking only prostitutes
>way to go little nigger pet. dont you have some old danish mans asshole to wipe clean of shit?

Na you misunderstand the whole thing, what I am saying is that whites cant foster strong kids to become strong adults, because they are afraid and weak genetically. So the girls from lets say Denmark they do anything for a little bit of cash, including fucking and making mixed strong babies.

Autism: the post

source? my whole family tree beg to differ. ya little shitstain runt servant.

So very mad, so very mad. For shame bossekarl

>implying anyone wants to breed with niggers

I see your LARP session, fellow LARPer and i wish to join
I am also a brown person and i often do the sex to white girls, they love my brown cock and thinks it tastes like chocolate because white people are dumb yes?

Sometimes i take 2-3 white girls at a time, its because they have weak fathers so sometimes i fuck the dads too. Its all good

Anyway, thank you fellow brown person. May you have a turd-color afternoon

I'm okay with this.

The girl hair looks like dry horse poo

You didn't deny that you only fuck prostites though lol

>Sometimes i take 2-3 white girls at a time, its because they have weak fathers so sometimes i fuck the dads too. Its all good
How good for you :)

F K M

Europe? Europe is Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Scandinavia — not your shithole of balloon faces that look just like OP's picture.

So they don't know how to calculate for ginger genes

It's about ideology, not about race.

The average American won't be mulatto, the average American will be mestizos with White and Native American blood, like they should have been for a long time. But you know the eternal Anglo and all.

>You didn't deny that you only fuck prostites though lol
Na why would I deny that ? I have a little bit of cash to toss around, why not toss it at a hot whore, so many of them in Denmark.

Oh sorry i thought this was a "kill, fuck, marry" thread

This ain't Sup Forums how the fuck i get in here

>beautiful