Why are women getting so triggered by the new blade runner?

Why are women getting so triggered by the new blade runner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ
youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/26/sperm-men-lesbians-fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We live in a world where everybody wants everything instantly.

The sooner you realise that, the better.

Holy shit I gotta see that new Blade runner it sounds kino

I'm a woman and I want to be treated as a slave and be owned by a man, is that so much to ask for? It's the best life, idk what's wrong with these ladies. Can't they see its easy street to belong to a man and let him control you entirely?

kek this is just like how they feel threatened by sex dolls

i might actually go see this now

>new blade runner?

I'm sure it's a pile of Jew shit just like every other (((Movie))). Just read the short story, it's quite good. No movie will ever capture the story.

ok akmed

Hmmm, sounds interesting. I'll be sure to check it out in the cinemas.

Maria Lokke's reaction is quite normal.

i wasn't going to watch this kikefest...

...but if {{{they}}} hate it, guess i'm game for a quick trip the the cinema

>wtf i love brabebrunner now :DDDD

The "women" were fucking robots and 2d waifus. So, not woman. These people are insane and can't distinguish between fantasy and reality.

>Creating life without women

Fund it

Does your husband know you're on Sup Forums when you should be at mosque?

Nice, about time I could watch some sci fi without SJWs shitting up the script. Gonna take the wife. She loves boobs too.

Just as long as she's not praying with the men

Yet more proof that it doesn't matter how much you bow down to their demands, it will never be enough. Doesn't matter if the vast majority of movies made either cater to women or make sure to portray them in a positive light.

The only real way to make a woman happy is to say no to all demands made.

wtf might see it now.

>women

Sadly I haven't found my owner yet :(

LONDON

Women feel threatened by the idea that they'll lose power over men if we create robots just as good as the real thing.

If you're legit and attractive, I'll keep you as my slave.

I'll own you. How old are you, you filthy slut?

Is it bad that I want to beat all of these degenerate women who wear stupid glasses or have stupid colored hair?

Equal rights for women, equal beatings too.

Sorry but after years of living on this Island I have come to the conclusion that the pasty manlets here are not fit enough for the role.

I prefer a southern yank gentleman

Feminists lol, totally useless as are their opinions.

You'll do as your fucking told.

The absolute state of women. Imagine being so useless that the only thing you're good for (ie: that men cannot do) is soon going to be done by machines.

It's a marketing ploy. 90% of the people complaining are shills. Nobody gives a shit so they need to stir up controversy to get people to watch it so they feel like they're standing up to the SJWs. I didn't even know they were making a sequel til I heard women were complaining about it.

It's a marketing ploy.

>southern
>yank
You stop this right now

Hahahahah..I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN :D
in the movie the "real" women are used as husks for holographic qts to fuse with for the 5 senses..im not kidding you lol they even have a fusion dance
3D women absolutely BTFONTR

Southern Master race reporting in.

They are scared of the future because they know it's real and they're becoming obsolete.

Sounds based as FUCK I need to see it

yanked.com

You can yank me if you want to, big boy.

blade runner 2049 is really its own movie.

its great because it doesnt rely on star wars tier call backs, nostalgia, etc. there will be no mass applause or laughter as something from original is shown on screen( cept ford for a little bit thank god only a little bit)

it was a let down because the story over focuses on AI, it completely ignores a huge character at the ending and we have no idea what happened to him.

The director( sircario, prisoners, some other shit) paints a great atmosphere, cgi is incredibly realistic( most realistic in a movie ever, seriously)

Its a nice slow burner noir.

Also it has Robin Wright in it from House of Cards and she gets her karma for thinking shes a good actress.

Its worth seeing but its 3 hours long.

It is true there are not a lot of minorities, it also was funny when the tom Hanks film " im the captain now" guy shows up as a bit actor.

I dont like Gosling at all, but he was adequate.

I could bitch about them ignoring a character, or pretty boy gos being casted to suck in normies, or them focusing on a bit "love story" aspect... but it all makes sense.

The minute we start becoming impossible to please and bitching about every little detail, we become like the tumblr and twitter whiners.

Imagine how you would make a movie? Imagine how you would even start, now realize how hard it is to make a movie and just let your self get lost in some stuff. It is a great movie for 2017.

It needed more Leto tho.

Watch this... its a prequel short film and its excellent.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ

nice setup

in be4 reddit posting...

space reading is way easier to read in big text.

Reddit types in paragraphs too.. you should know this by now. There hardly ever is spaced lines on reddit.

At least on R/ Conspiracy which is a very quality sub and features same shit and even better better threads.

I only respect women like this. Married one too. Other chicks can go be independent outside of my house.

tits everywhere and the ability to turn women off?
this movie seems better than i thought..

youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM

Because this.

It is a MGTOWs wettest of dreams :)
"real" women used for the purpose of 2D qts hahahaha
This movie BTFONTR women
The writing is on the wall and 2D is coming for 3D scalps :D

hahaaaa

I thought reddit spacing was a meme before this post.

howdy

[email protected]

They we're told to be by the media. I haven't heard an original though from a woman in public in years. Everyone talks about the milgram (sp?) experiment being an important lesson about the danger of obeying authority. No one mentions that only male participants disobeyed. Women are whatever society tells them to be.

2D is superior

Marriage has taught me this

Shit. I'm starting to be hyped about it.

>dystopian future
>women are objects and everyone is a slave
yeah...and so what?

I'm surprised they didn't make the main protagonist a sassy black woman with a huge afro.

>tfw you fit the ironic bill
t.living in deep south while being from far north

women pushed the equality thing too far once they are truely equal in societies terms then what will they do? , no man is going to chase after them or pay for them, they can't do the remaining physical jobs or repair work, they are badly adapted to leading and unfocused, HR doesn' need them anymore, receptionists are a thing of the past.Who is going to pay £100 for a haircut or shoes and where would they get the money from having no job or man.

There only option is to get whatever beta men they control and try and ban sex bots

Too predictable.

3D can't compete not even a contest This movie solidified 3Ds future and it is for the benefit of 2D and nothing more
:D
Exciting stuff

>southern
>yank
wut

I'll take you in, Darlin'. Alabama Southern Gentleman here.
I love the English. I'll show you how to cook good Southern food, we'll drink sweet ice tea on the front porch and hold hand watching the sun go down over the cotton fields and a slow insturmental of "Dixie" plays off the record player. Then we shall retire to our study to watch "Gone with the Wind" sipping on Tennessee Whiskey. At the end of the night we will make sweet sweet love as General Lee looks down on us from heaven.

I’ll be sending you spam. And other stuff. Enjoy prison mate.

So it would fit perfectly.

First go back to R*ddit, and then promptly kill yourself.

Sex.bots and house robots can't come fast enough. Women can go and have whatever leftover sperm there is in sperm banks and raise children on their lonesome.

go for it

Ur a tard.

this

you want the slaver package or what ?
salsa for me you dirty girl

...tits or gtfo

YANKED

Cucked

>ability to turn women on and off
I already have that ability right now

All of these comments make me want to pay twice to see this movie

You haven't lived until you're sitting in a theater, your Qt snuggled up against you and Channing Tatum displays his navel, ass crack, 'buns' and nipples to her- inviting her to ravish him. To feast on his beefcake. Trying to make her clit so swollen she can penetrate his spread.
It's one thing to be cucked by some guy fucking your girl, it's another thing entirely to be cucked by the implication she's leaving you to be the invading force upon another man.
It's exquisite.
t.Dan Harmon

How can 3D roasties compete?

I have half of that ability, I can only turn them off.

Women are too stupid to vote.

Oh I see, getting rid of the other sex was totally fine since feminism was invented. Not only fine, but oh so progressive. As long as it is males. But when it´s the other way round, even in a movie plot aka fantasy, that´s an outrage.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/26/sperm-men-lesbians-fertility

FIRST WE LEAVE YOUR EMPIRE!
NOW WE FUCK YOUR WOMEN!

UK BTFO! How will they recover?

>men created all the things around you
this triggers white women all over the world,
they pretend they did things that matter except shit out babies, white women cant even do that properly today so I have no idea their purpose except shit talking on social media

Im can offer more south buy less yanking myself

YANKED

>I'm a woman
:^)

I actually liked the new Blade Runner, it captured the essence of the first movie and was a spectacular display of cinematography.

They scorn and fear that which they don't understand.

I was bored watching this, but it turned out great.

I wasn't going to watch it but now I will pay for this.

its a fantastic movie

You mean lovecraftian?

>all these bitches are likely self-described "child-free feminists who don't need no man"

>"CONCEPTION WITHOUT A REAL WOMAN!! REEEEE!!! SEX WITH ROBOTS!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!"

This is the future you chose """ladies""""

>Roasties being threatened by sexbots
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>t. trap

Because thots and leftists she groupthink

>CONFEDERATED

Perhaps it's because it reaches the deepest part of their reptile brain layer.

Women know they are being phased the fuck out.

The survival instinct to fight or flight kicks in, and there is literally nowhere to run.

Threatened by the idea of being replaced by superior technology.

lol it's just like in this one comic where it talks about biocunts and sex robots.

the main character was a "slave" for the LAPD who had to kill his own kind but ok

Because it's about relationship on a level that is incomprehensible for the normal roastie.