Crisis actor who was at Mandalay and San Bernadino shootings gets outed

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958980/Woman-survives-Mandalay-Bay-San-Bernardino-massacres.html

archive.is/GEsPN

AHAHAHAHAHAH, holy fuck you can't make this shit up. Crisis actor obviously got outed, now mainstream media is writing "so brave" articles and trying to cover it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-victim-jessica-ghawi-survived-toronto-mall-shooting-month-article-1.1118365
rehmat1.com/2015/12/13/noah-pozner-us-jewish-boy-who-died-twice/
forward.com/opinion/327111/time-to-crack-down-on-shameless-sandy-hook-rampage-truthers/
youtu.be/EnnEiWDrnxo
youtube.com/watch?v=B1-IOj1I0GI
goybook.com/melissa.cas.1?fref=none&ref=content_filter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump this needs to be made public. Crisis actors confirmed and now we know this was entirely staged

Fucking wow. This world is a stage and we are the lemmings. Who is playing sims with out lives?

wellaware1's mind is going to be blown.

Pic of the crisis actor

me

Someone should fire weapons at crisis actors.

We should round up everyone who uses the term "crisis actor" and have a mass shooting.

Hello shill.

Hello moron.

Concert was outdoors, where is the hall?

100% Jewish

They are getting sloppy. It's too obvious

she was supposed to be in the hotel and now she had vip tickets to the concert

Stay mad CIA faggot.

>not realizing that there are so many shootings in America that there is decently significant chance of being in two shootings years apart

>not realising that is equivalent to winning the lotto jackpot twice

What would such "crisis actors" be good for? Does anybody realy think there was no shooting on L.V.?

Obama wants to use time travel to take our guns.

>Wanting to kill someone saying "crisis actor"

Wew lad, and I thought I had the anger problems.

Idk a lot of people in the crowd seemed pretty calm about the whole thing. Not a lot of blood. Some bodies looked to be lounging awful comfy. I mean, if the they will bring down buildings for reasons, why not fake kill or really kill some crisis actors?

Was Tsutomu Yamaguchi a crisis actor as well?

Thread about Vegas: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572

[KB archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

There were no bullets. Possibly "shooters" with blanks in multiple locations, but it sounds like most gunfire comes from the loudspeakers. Shitty (((Hollywood))) hoax by kike gun-grabbers.

The common shill attacks:
>you've got to be joking/are you kidding me?
>people that say this is fake make me sick/tell that to the victims
>my cousin's mother-in-law was there/i live in vegas and know many people that were there
>only a moron/retard/flat-earther would believe that
>you need help/you're off your meds
>there's plenty of blood, guts, and brain matter videos on [insert any site other than the one you're on at the moment]
>refer to cup moving when girl steps on it as evidence of bullet hits
>refer to lone shadow disappearing into its footprint as someone getting headshot despite people walking about casually nearby

>let's hire the same people guys

>nose
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

We should round up every "crisis actor" and have a mass shooting

Holy Fuck.

Save every part of this thread

Save every bit of that article.

Every picture.

Duplicate thread content here and on infinity chan. Spread this to every site.

Mods will shoa this

>get shot at
>hol up lemme write my bf

>let's hire the same people guys
Yeah, (((they'd))) never do that.

>Aurora victim Jessica Ghawi had survived Toronto mall shooting last month
nydailynews.com/news/national/aurora-victim-jessica-ghawi-survived-toronto-mall-shooting-month-article-1.1118365

>Noah Pozner: US Jewish boy who died twice | Rehmat's World
rehmat1.com/2015/12/13/noah-pozner-us-jewish-boy-who-died-twice/

Seems they don't like it when you expose their hoaxes(see Holocaust Denial).
>Time To Crack Down on Newtown 'Truthers' Who Tarnish Memory of Noah Pozner
forward.com/opinion/327111/time-to-crack-down-on-shameless-sandy-hook-rampage-truthers/

bump

Where's my gf you fucker

CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts! CIA suck my balls! CIA suck my nuts!

Who the fuck responds to "active shooter" with "I'm with a patient it'll be awhile."

Then she says down the hall at 11 something and the article says he was in the Luxor and came running to get her

Oy vey goim, its too late I'm so sleepy.

Yeah. I hope and assume most of the conspiracytards are shills trying to make us look bad.

I-IS THIS REAL

One Muslim, one white. If it were two muslims she'd be redpilled, but now she'll just be antigun.

Patrick Harmon's police shooing video
youtu.be/EnnEiWDrnxo

What does Sup Forums has to say about this?
Justified?
Or police brutality?

Why did he ran away?

bumpity bump

>nigger
>not justified

Pick one

Crisis actors are better than just crowd on demand types, who only get 20 an hour.
They pulled in over 8mil on go fund me from this psyop already.
Trump is the best president with the biggest best psyops. Obama CIA couldn't buy off more than a bumfuck town in Connecticut. Trump got Vegas baby!

can anyone show me a video that depicts bullets impacting flesh? there's a lot of videos of the aftermath with people driving the wounded to the hospital. There are so many people with phones out during these concerts

Yep, this.

My best friends cousins sisters lawyer, said it was real or something. Stop being insensitive to the victims

Kek

actress

that is spelled the same as jewess BTW

You really think a person named Trump exists?

You're an idiot. Trump is a fucking hologram dude, real Trump died 6 years ago. We haven't had an actual president in since Jimmy Carter. You think it's a coincidence that Regan was an actor?

It amazes me that some of you are smart enough to realize these are all hoaxes and the people on your tv are actors, and then not realize we don't have a president. Fucking lemmings indeed!

this

"I'm So Scared" - sounds legit

"Do You Hear That" - Probably impossible for us to hear through that text DESU

"DOWN THE HALL" - able to time travel to two different locations?

Runs from the stage area to the hotel where the shots are coming from?

Probably Total Bullshit to draw up attention to their sites......

Completely invented without a concern for the victims to drum up traffic on their sites using theories and stooge games....

The same news channel that will show you bloody bodies will then flash a diet favorite across the screen without a care in the world

I hope you are more than just "diet woke", and know that in mass shooting drills, they practice on simulated social media where shills are sent out from the drill to insist that the drill is real, to argue with simulated doubters/conspiracy theorists etc.
In the event of a drill gone live, which has happened several times , the drill participants take to social media, as well as contracted out PR agencies and insist that the drill is not a drill. this is to protect the families of the victims, since the drill is supposed to be real since it cohencidentally went live. This is why during training, they practice establishing a social media presence which insist the drill is not a drill.
soros has the ability to put thousands of fake protestors anywhere any time for an anti-gun protest or blm protest, therefore this is a drill gone live, made up of an innner ring of the injured witness types who are trusted to talk to the media like Corrine Lomas, who was a Dr. Phil hack and now plays a conspiracy theorist white trash witness.
"Morgan Starnes, 23, social media manager for a Vegas PR firm and recent graduate of the University of Oregon, was enjoying the concert with a friend that night. Here, she recounts her terrifying experience to correspondent Adrienne Gaffney."
Here is your typical example of the crisis actors that filled this Sunday night concert
She works for a PR firm, PR is the definition of propaganda!

bbc Its not bloody hoax!
youtube.com/watch?v=B1-IOj1I0GI

>over 320 million US citizens in the United States
>happen to be at small venues hundreds of miles apart

Oy Vey, nobody is, goyim, change your facebook status to "praying for vegas" and get back to work.

can I get a crisis actor montage pic somehow?

The Bernardo shooting she was in took place 1yr and 10months before LV. Reverse the numbers.

bumping

Lads.
These events all really happen.
Crisis actors are on the payroll of the news agencies. The people involved in happenings rarely want to talk to these bloodsuckers so (((they))) have their actors there ready to give their "eyewitness reports".
TBF who the fuck wants to talk to CNN after witnessing a mass shooting.

>Happenings are real
>Crisis actors also real

>gene rosen school of acting
kek'd

sorry, just one liveleak video with fake blood, and bad moulage

My sister's cousins doctor's friends says he has been at all of these, events because he travels alot. is that so hard to believe?

Did you see the reddit threads? There were like 10 fucking people in there saying they had a friend there that got shot.

Shameless karma whores, or shills. It happens during EVERY shooting.

CC=33 This is the masonic signature. The freemasons sign all their hoaxes and operations.

This is not subtle, this is open and bold. Every hoax event has a freemason signature on it, in a prominent position in media

Considering that they have faked being in warzones, I think this is the most likely explanation.

Nice thread A5. Thanks.

A guy i used to work for was there

>a person was present at two events that didnt have a 100% fatality rate

You may be right, but I think this time the dead really are dead, and the real bullets did fly. The masonic/CIA who conduct these hoax events, like Sandy Hoax and Pulse, never want to hurt their own. So they never harm the precious sons of Libtards in Sandy Hoax, or the precious transgender SJWs of the Pulse nightclub (no photos, no victims, nobody harmed)

But they HATE us white Christian Trump voters, so they do not hesitate to massacre us in a staged event where they shoot us, and provide a hollow man patsy to take the blame. Just how I see it so far.

Silencers are shot down, upcoming bill is dead.
Bump stock devices are all dead, good as banned.
Chertoff gets thousands more sales of his rape-scan machines for every hotel and bus stop, Trump will sign the bill and the jew Chertoff will make another ten billion, as we lose our liberty under freedom's champion, Trump

Here is something, not what you asked for

funny how her Facebook page nor her fiancée page ever mention the San bernadino shootings
goybook.com/melissa.cas.1?fref=none&ref=content_filter

>holy fuck you can't make this shit up
Wait, is it impossible for someone to be in two different shootings?

That's not a crisis actor (A fictional term made up by mentally ill retards like you), that's Melissa Castruita, a woman who was present in both the Las Vegas and San Bernardino shooting. You're literally attacking harmless people at this point. This is proof enough that you're mentally ill and unsafe to be around normal society.

Looks like Armenian to me

blood runs whichever way gravity tells it too. Paddocks has a blood flow pattern indicatinghe was upside down in a sense. Even if he was shot in his chest and blood came out of his mouth it would be all over his neck and other places. HIs head is in an abnormal position for somebody lying flat...I'm ex military, did some crazy stuff, witnessed torture (Iraqi Police & mercinaries non U.S. based). This dude was probably waterboarded and had his body at an angle, maybe 35 degrees supported by a board or pillow stack. At the end the Patsy was shot in the chest while still at an angle, blood rushed down his throat then out his mouth (Path of least resistance). The body was lowered to the ground, the killers did not want to touch his head to readjust because it would mess with the natural blood flow. Now his head is unnaturally cocked back and body is flat on the ground. They will never release his autopsy. Body looks like it was dead for days. The fingers would be an immediate identifier, conveniently he has gloves on. Tortured first, then shot on scene....POSSIBLY

Does this count as a threesome

I don't understand the rules.

Oh come on

come the fuck on

get in here

goyim go back to sleep

We should round up you and your spook buddies for inventing the term "conspiracy theorist" and have a mass shooting.

so, I assume that she conveniently has an IMDB profile and a SAG card?

Lucky girl.

>cia posts furiously to cover it up

Stop trying to make his brother a meme to mask the fact that he is obviously working for you faggots.

How can anyone in their right mind believe that this isn't at all suspicious? Bump it

Just a pro-tip to everyone claiming this is some kind of weird occurance. Many people that live in socal take vacations to Vegas all the time. I've personally known some that would go every other month to just fuck around. Its not that far from LA to do this sort of shit.

"doesn't look like anything to me"

t. fucking shill

checked

What are the odds lmao

(free) Mason Wells was in like 5 Freemasonic hoaxes. His name "Mason" is the masonic signature for each event. Las Vegas staged shooting, the freemasonic signature is the "CC" on the zany crisis actor/brother's shirt in his interview. "CC" means "33" the sacred number for freemasons.

CIgay

Settle down, sperg. Crisis Actors are real and can be used for good things, like cop training etc. We didn't make this up

You're mentally ill and you can't just claim every sane person calling you a mentally ill idiot is apart of the cia/fbi/whatever the fuck you mentally ill retards come up with.

>be American
>go on vacation 2 times in 10 years
>survive 2 mass shootings while having vacation where serial killer celebrates his shooting vacation

You are mentally ill, seek help.

exactly, (((they))) are trying to meme pointless humor that doesn't expose the hoax