The moment you realize that Sup Forums really doesn't use MAL to track what they've watched and whats coming in any...

>The moment you realize that Sup Forums really doesn't use MAL to track what they've watched and whats coming in any shape or way and actually are higher level autists than you that track everything in notepad files

Where did I go so wrong? Why am I watching an anime about fighting in supermarkets for half priced japanese lunchboxes?

Actually using MAL to record your anime instead of typing it out on in a word document.

>you die
>family going through the files on your computer
>see your anime list notepad doc
>they laugh at your shit taste
>using notepad instead of MAL

>Using MAL
>not going full Sup Forums and using vim + rsync to manage your trophy.txt of anime you've watched
>not killing yourself yet
>2016

I used MAL for shitting on forums before but the community just sucked like I was on a reddit cesspool. Only using it for listing jap cartoons now

>feeling the need to track the series you've watched

Sorry bud, I'm not that autistic yet

I have a chart on my wall where I list the anime with any important details such as studio, my favourite girl and whether or not it's Sup Forums approved, then have a review section with a rating.

>its a greentext shitposting episode yet again
>another MAL thread when you should just be using notepad or taiga
kill yourself and lurk for 2 years before posting

I've been banned from MAL half a dozen times.
Does that make me an epic troll?

I don't track what anime I watch. If it's good enough to be remembered i'll remember it.

>using notepads/mal to track your anime veiwing habits
>not using your memory to memorize what you've watched

Holy shit that's pleb/casual tier Sup Forums. I hope you don't do this.

If I can't remember whether or not I watched a series, it's not worth remembering in the first place. Why should I waste any more of my time tracking all these shows when I'm wasting so much time already?

It means not even the losers from MAL would tolerate your pathetic ass, yet you come here expecting comfort? Piss off you limey cunt.

I just watch what horriblesubs gives me every day. It makes life way easier.

>Why am I watching an anime about fighting in supermarkets for half priced japanese lunchboxes?

Because it's fucking great.

Fun fact: the ratio of greentext to normal text is higher in your post than in OP's.

>Why am I watching an anime about fighting in supermarkets for half priced japanese lunchboxes?
Because you're learning what it means to have good taste.

You're on Sup Forums buddy boy, we don't cuddle up and jerk each other off. We come hard and fast, if you can't catch it then hit the fucking bricks.

>3 lines of solid greentext comparing to 2 spaced lines
>reddit space to top it off
Kill yourself.

>Sup Forums doesn't uses Reddit to shitpost

Truly bad times.

>using any notation system at all

Did Sup Forums talk about it while it was airing?

You're not a very nice person.

>2011+5
>not having photographic memory

step up your game famiglia

>Add something to list to watch later
>Years go by
>Looking through list
>Don't know what something is
>Look at it
>Don't know why I added it

WW@?

>being this new

S2 never

What's the favorite girl in Mayo Chiki?

user, inability to understand sarcasm is actually a common sign for autism

No, Sup Forums never talks about shows as they air. Come the fuck on.

Kiss my ass, nothing in his post was invoking sarcasm.

Lurk more.

I'm worse than new. I went to Sup Forums for several years and even played League of Legends once.

I also stopped watching anime for 2 years straight because the Yumekui Merry adaptation was so bad that I lost faith in the medium.

In my experiences Sup Forums is 90% threads about the most popular shows and/or the most shit shows, and a good chunk of the remaining 10% being old shows, and the remaining still ever smaller percent everything else noteworthy.

lurk for 2 years before posting

Tracking the anime you watch is one of the most fun things about anime. I love when I can remove an anime from watching on my MAL, to remove the clutter.

I also have a word document with a table where I track when the first season of each anime I've watched first aired. It's interesting to see what seasons I watch more of, and less of. It both tells a story about what seasons I followed seasonals, and what seasons had more masterpieces. It's really interesting.

I also have a recommendation chart that I cross out every anime that I finish that appears on it.

Sometimes, I just open my anime tracking documents and look at them and admire my own work.

Fuck off nerds with your crap. I been here for years and know how it works, won't be told by two geeks that I should lurk.

I do this to video games

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Don't you start, you're way newer than he is.

I don't track anything. I read manga and then forget they exist until they're brought up in Sup Forums or updated.

I use MAL to track my powerlevel. I might try Taiga but I normally don't ever have internet, aside from data on my phone. I don't see the problem with it MAL aside from the forums. It works perfectly fine.

>normally don't ever have internet
it works offline you autist

That's not what I meant. I like it to update on the internet as well and if I never have internet I can't show my internet fedora off.

what the fuck are you talking about? you are on the internet right now. you use it offline and then when you have internet you press sync and its updated on the site and in taiga.

kill yourself you mongoloid

Probably because, like I said, I normally only have data on my phone.
Is it gettin' through yet?

>He doesn't have autosync set up

What a fucking pajeet

>normally
you are just pretending to be retarded at this point

I never understood why people track their anime. Like, I watch a ton of anime, but what would listing the series you've watched do? It's not like you would forget that you watched something.

I go months without internet on my computer. I really do not understand how hard this is to process. I thought it was well implied, but it looks like it may not have been.

what do you not get about that being irrelevant?

I don't see how you do this, seeing as how I get internet in the middle of the fucking ocean, and I don't mean I'm on an island.

Why use MAL when google can easily recall what the title of the anime you think you forgot about anyway.

Try it, type an anime description and google will come up with the answer.

I use Hummingbird because I like the aesthetic.

For me it's not so much what I've watched, but what I want to watch, and what is getting sequels or has sequels that I don't know about.

I can look at my "completed" list and know that I won't ever rewatch most of it. The things I would rewatch I fondly remember anyways.

>talking shit about Ben-To
Holy shit shut the fyuck off you retarded normie.

If you need to say that you know how it works, you don't know how it works.

lurk more

I use ANIMENEWSNETWORK.

Well, since I cannot update frequently or anything, what's the point if I have something that works just as well when I don't have to access my computer for it? I'm well aware it can just auto update afterwards, but what's the point of waiting every few months when I can do the same thing on my phone and get instant results?

It's awful being in the middle of nowhere. I'd take comcast over some of the shit here.

But I'm not talking shit, I just don't understand what happened to go from watching G Gundam and Dragonball Z to... Ben-To and Charlotte.

And yet I still enjoy them all.

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER

>inb4 pretending

Writing down what you have seen seems useless to me.

>2016
>not using a yellow legal pad and #2 pencil to track your anime

Can you not hold a decent conversation without resorting to "it's bait"?

I only do this sometimes.

>notepad
Winbabby detected

I was all set to call you a faggot and tell you to fuck off. Instead I will wish you a good day, and inform you that even though we will never meet, nevertheless I am proud of your excellent taste in anime.

I've been using notepad to record before I started actively posting on Sup Forums, it's not a autism thing but the only solution if you don't know what MAL is. Also fuck you Bento was good.

>not having a password on your computer
>not having encrypted HDD
There's no way I'm letting them know what kind of disgusting piece of shit I am.

I have it mostly so my friend can get recomendations when i'm busy. And so I can remember the exact episode i'm on of shows I took a break from.

>talking like Food Fight Club is a bad thing
It has tits, ass, and fighting
What more could you want you greedy fuck?

Bento is great, and my lists are hand written thank you very much . predates MAL of my owning a computer.

It was animated well and had Krillin. These are points you need to add.

LOOOL lurk moarrr

>thought I could hack the "only remember the worthwhile series" gig way back
>couple years in, realize I can't remember shit
>don't want to start a list because I know it will be missing countless series already
>more years pass, still can't remember shit, still don't write things down
I can only remember if I see a picture of the series or something, and I know there are hundreds of enjoyable series that were lost to time. Why is my memory such shit?

>having a pile of 15 year old anime diaries

>It's not like you would forget that you watched something
how many anime have you watched?

I just use my memory. If I cant remember it, it was most likely shitty anyway.

Why do you autists even track what you watched? Do you all have alzheimer's or something? Can't you trust your own memory?

Just wait till you remember something you really fucking want to see/hear again but can't remember which series it came from.

It's not that I need to track what I've watched. I just find it useful to list shows that I'm interested in watching so I make a backlog list. So at that point why not just make another list of shows that I've completed.

>Can't you trust your own memory?
No.

>dying

Get a load of this normie

It's a rare case of a single character literally making the show unwatchable. You know, that one bitch that makes violent tsunderes look good.

>normie

"Normie" is a word used by people Sup Forums considers far closer to real "normies" than themselves, I.e it is a false poser faggot word and you are not a real Sup Forums user if you say that. Sup Forums isn't persecuting you because you're too abnormal for them, but bevause you use a word indicating you are too normal for them. You ARE a normie if you even used that word, which is a bastardized version tweaked to be usavle around actual normalfags. The original and real term in the Sup Forums context is normalfag. "Normie" is the fucking whitewashed/SJW-approved version because the "fag" part is offensive to them and they want to be able to drop this term on places like Reddit, Facebook and twitter - which are pretty much the textbook definition of normalfag dens - without fear of getting reprimanded. Which defeats the whole fucking point.

If you are being careful to "fit in" on various shitty normalfag websites, you are actually as normalfag as they fucking come and just have some fucking ludicrous idea in your head that you're not. It's the same as these "omg I'm such a nerrrd XD" shitheads on those same sites only here it's "omg I'm such a weird unique person XD". In summation shut up OP because you clearly have no idea what you're dealing with and /r9k/'s whiny emo shit is not what Sup Forums is about.

I don't know the exact number, but if I look at an anime episode or screenshot or something, I'll know if I've watched it

>tfw you don't use a rock and stone to keep track of the anime you watch

Man I end reading the manga of this, while it was obvious that Subaru was going to win, when the Usami got rejected, it hurst me, she was my favorite.

Obviously. He means if you have a tiny snippet of memory from some show or another and you can't remember what it's from and have no way of putting a name to it.

It happens to me all the time and I hate it so much.

>He doesn't reverse cowgirl an amnesiac gatekeeper to the dream world every time he watches another anime

PFFFTTTT

>pic

Is the same girl from the slave brothel game right?

..What?

Why would I need some kind of stupid thing like MAL to keep track of the few series I watch every season?

And why should I care about tracking what I've watched in the past?

Do you have no brain?

I felt like literally every other girl was a superior option to Subaru and it hurt seeing every one get let down, with maybe the exception of Suzutsuki, although her "ending" was done better in the manga than the anime by far. They all were.

Subaru a shit.

Yes we do, who lied to you.

i'm not a weeb kid, no digimon, pokemon, dragonball or any obvious animu childhood memories.
Finished my first self recognised animu series in 17 y/o, getting into seasonals the next.

but still, one day i stumble on a ultraman post somewhere, starts to recall vague shit about japan shits seeped into my mind thru tv since 6-7 y/o.

it's from the days when i can't even read the news, listen to radio.
tfw never gonna rediscovered the awesome spacefaring mecha train show i never even understood to begin with

Mayo Chiki is one of the few mangas that doesnt anger me that main girl won, I feel that she was likeable and her character and relationship with MC was well developed. That didnt stop for rooting for another girl despise knowing it was futile....Also Usami was a great tsundere, anime needs more like her.

>Why would I need some kind of stupid thing like MAL to keep track of the few series I watch every season?
It does not have to be anime of this season.
it keeps tack of the shit you are watching from all times. "Completed" is just a function to get the clutter off your watching.

Unrelated to the topic but does anybody have one of the "Before asking for rec's, watch these" charts? My friend wants to watch a movie and I only watch mecha anymore so I don't have anything written down, plus the computer I used back when I browsed Sup Forums is long gone. Appreciated, thanks.

If it's mecha, ask on /m/, we're friendly about that. Spacefaring trains makes me think Galaxy Express 999, though it's not really mecha.