Bong expat educates burgers on their gun problem

youtube.com/watch?v=WSrEAWWTd8Y

> Jonathan Pring is from London, England, but he’s been living in Phoenix for more than a decade. Despite his British roots, Pring bought guns.
> “I think the easiest way to stop mass shootings from happening in America is to take guns away from civilians,”
> I hope my actions inspire others. If we can achieve a safer world for our children, we will have done a good thing.

Link: archive.is/hXMSi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1L3ms3kQA0
youtube.com/watch?v=_ECYMvjU52E
work.chron.com/join-us-marines-foreigner-19967.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> I will miss my guns. I enjoyed taking them to the range and doing Rambo poses in front of the mirror. I paid a lot of money for them. However, if I was to write down the 10 most important things in my life the guns wouldn’t make the list.
> Pring said of defending his family, “If I have a break-in at my house, I’ll hit him with a baseball bat. I’m not afraid. I don’t need a gun to be a man.”

> People on social media and in the news are asking questions and looking for answers. I have an answer. If civilians do not have guns then mass shooting events will occur less frequently.
> That clever old Indian Gandhi once said “Be the change you want to see in the world”. Small steps really can make a difference and we can all do small steps, even babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1L3ms3kQA0

I think the easiest way to stop AIDS from happening in America is to take all the gays and put them in concentration camps

You may not like it but this is what peak civic virtue looks like

> Yet Pring's reward was a torrent of online abuse, threats, and harassment from gun owners and right-wing fanatics who populate the social network.
> The harassment is so bad that it actually seems to have caused Pring to leave Phoenix temporarily.
> Pring wrote. "I received several hundred messages, emails & texts. Some very lovely and supportive. Most were real stupid and mean. Few offered any alternative solutions to the problem. Took the family out of town to escape the heat.”
> “I'm not sure what happens now,” he added. “I don't feel quite at home here as I have over the last decade.”

How embarrassing.

Could tell he was bong from his misshapen skull

Fag gives away a mall ninja .22 and posted it all over social media and thinks he's a goddamn saint wtf did he think was gonna happen

Why do jews parade Brits around to lecture the US about the dangers of firearms? Do they realize how big of a turn off that is from their efforts?
>You're both white.
Do they think their cucked will rub off on is or something?

Virtue signaling cuck. Comped virtue.

The rifle was just a prop, I wouldn't be surprised if he bought it the day before posting. At least somebody might get it for a good price.

> He explained in the Facebook message that he paid a lot of money for his Walther Arms PK380 and Ruger 10/22 tactical rifle and enjoyed shooting them at the range.
> Pursuant to state law, Arizona police departments are required to sell guns that are turned over to them — they cannot destroy them.

>I don't feel quite at home here as I have over the last decade
Time to go back then

>Why do jews parade Brits around to lecture the US about the dangers of firearms?
I honestly wonder this myself. As soon as a Brit starts telling me how the us (((should be))), I immediately tune out. We have enough jewery here and sure as shit don't need any more

>Paid a lot of money
>For a shitty literally potmetal Walther and a mall ninja 10/22

My AR alone cost more than both of those combined.

>> Pursuant to state law, Arizona police departments are required to sell guns that are turned over to them — they cannot destroy them.
So now these guns are in Mexico.

Why don't you go post your freedom hate and faggot tranny selfies on plebbit?

>Do they realize how big of a turn off that is from their efforts?
They never learn.

> The Guardian yesterday ran up the white flag and called a halt to "Operation Clark County", the newspaper's ambitious scheme to recruit thousands of readers to persuade American voters in a swing state to kick out President George W Bush in next month's election.
> The scheme seemed to backfired from the start as the reactions of the first recipients varied from indifference to anger and even alarm. The surrender was announced by (((Ian Katz))), the G2 editor at The Guardian, who dreamed up the scheme.

Peak of civic virtue?
Basically a Bong trades his own safe and quiet life for a 30 sec of fame on national TV and online news website, and then complains when he gets feedback that he gets harassed about that he no longer can enjoy his quiet life that he had already traded away?

Guy is as shameless as a whore at this point.

>next week's news: British expat raped and murdered in his Phoenix home by armed youths

american women can't get enough big british cock the last time i was over there they were practically begging me to fuck them pregnant

How is it possible to be this much of a cuck?

This is so fucking stupid, it screams setup to me. Democrats paid this guy. A fucking bong owning guns in the first place is a ridiculous notion.

Give it a week, this guy will be outed as a shill for the Democrat agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ECYMvjU52E

I don't think you understand the self-delusions and skewed sense of self-importance that lefty Brits have about themselves. It's absolutely disgusting, they genuinely believe that because of the country's imperialistic past that being as much of a spineless cuck as possible is some sort of moral imperative.

> Englishman leaves the UK for the AZ, which is more free than Londistan and affords him the opportunity to open his own business
> Immediately turns around and thinks the gov should force everyone to do the same thing as him

UK people

God I fucking hate Brits.

The cop didn't even buy it back ?
He just gave his rifle that cost 500$ because why not ?

Fake and gay

We need a travel ban on the UK

Bong here, fuck this nigger faggot
SHALL NOTBE INFRINGED

The English are behind all the marxism in the world. Don't be fooled. They were the ones who pushed for negroids to have equal rights whilst oppressing their fellow whitemen. They are an evil people without honour, or dignity. A savage race of beings who act posh to the Camera whilst scheming the destruction of the white race whilst out of sight.

what is his name?
where do i find his fb?

t. potatonigger

gay marry me, I want a second passport

post boipucci?

Isn't this the faggot who turned in a ruger 10/22 in a shitty plastic stock and a 380 pistol?

LMAO assault rifle my ass.

lol no ones listens to brits same reason no one listens to fags. They slightly higher in intelligence then downies.

Inb4 Pedro and Juan look up Jonathan's address and rob him because they know he has no guns.

How the fuck did you move there? I'm sick of this nanny state shithole.

this faggot went all the way to burgerland and now he doesnt want to play with the guns ?

>expat
fancy word for white immigrant

>Bong moves to a country with more freedom than his
>tries to get rid of that freedom
kys, bong

>Pring said of defending his family, “If I have a break-in at my house, I’ll hit him with a baseball bat. I’m not afraid. I don’t need a gun to be a man.”

>bongers

> bongs
> posh
That meme died a long time ago

>I hope my actions inspire others. If we can achieve a safer world for our children, we will have done a good thing.
Good man!

Just join the US military

Pring. He was in the news before for complaining about a lot that he opened his business to ("The Teapot" lol). Just look at this smarmy fuck.

> Jonathan Pring, owner of the Teapot coffee shop next door, fumes about the sight as he tends to the morning’s rush of customers. He says the vacant property is blight that detracts from the curb appeal of the surrounding Roosevelt Historic District.

> “It’s not in keeping with the neighborhood,” Pring says, glaring at the open lot through a window. “It looks ugly. It attracts homeless people to it. People throw their trash over the fence. And it’s just a lose-lose-lose.”

> Last year, Pring and his wife, Raelynn, bought and renovated a 1906 bungalow to open their business. The empty lot next door quickly became a concern.

> Pring said he’s emailed the property’s owner several times, asking what they plan to do with the dirt parcel. He was told it will eventually be sold for someone to build a home. When that will happen, the owner couldn’t say.

reminder that the average british IQ is several points higher than the average american

How can i go about doing that without a greencard? I'd do it in a heartbeat otherwise.

same

They used to enlist illegals at the height of the ZOG wars but I think it's over now.

He is an unarmed cafe owner? Damn this guy is retarded. Niggers are gonna have a fun time once they realize this guy has nothing but a baseball bat and his wife to defend himself with

That's how Sean Taylor died.

He is no Sean Taylor.

>Here big brother, take my fire arms and everyone's rights
>I know governments killed 100 million of their own people in the 20th century alone but it'll be different this time

This proves hoe spineless Europeans are.

"British"

work.chron.com/join-us-marines-foreigner-19967.html

Pretty sure you just start the immigration paperwork and talk to the Marines or Army, who will 'push' that along.

In the end, you are Murrican' and can go live in the DMV. It's essentially paradise aside from the traffic.

>2000
>not british
Check the relevant demographics for that year. You can't even remotely blame it on immigration.

Hilarious that every time a post one of many inforgraphics depicting your underclass you try and blame it on mudshits.

Not true, you have a serious chav problem.

We'll happily refund you for this faggot. However, it will cost you. We need the monies for Brexit.

It's a sweet kind of irony that the only person turning their guns in after vegas is some British cuck turning in a fucking ruger 22.

>look at me, fuck the actual dead and wounded from the shooting and just LOOK AT MY VIRTUE SIGNALS

So which state would i have to do this in, California or something?

Limeys never change.

so he think he's as deranged as the las vegas shooter and in order to protect his family from mass shooters like himself he wants to be disarmed, because he cannot control himself

I'm not blaming immigration, I'm blaming ethnics, including those already born here. There are parts of London and Birmingham where English is treated as a foreign language.

I do not believe it is a particular state, as immigration is a national thing. You should call the branch of service you wish to join and you can ask their recruiters on the steps you need to take. Then you will have to apply for some sort of immigration status. Now, I'm betting a 'work permit to join the military' if you pass background checks and the like, is not going to be a overly difficult thing to obtain.

This also depends on the service.

>Forfeits his firearm to a man with a firearm
Pottery.

It's kind of their thing though. I'm torn on OP's flag. On one hand the faggot flag matches his cuckolds approach to personal freedom and his same fagging aproaches that of a turkroach, but I would like to know his country of origin also.

>I paid a lot of money for them

300 dollars for a 10/22 and some ammo is not "A lot of money"

This faggot spent $2000 on a 10/22 and a PK380. Whoever he bout them from made a freaking killing in profit. What a retard

>wants to move to US to escape nanny state and have gun rights
>"I know, I'll go to California!"

mate....

>Pursuant to state law, Arizona police departments are required to sell guns that are turned over to them — they cannot destroy them.

This is the best part about the story. The guy has done literally nothing to keep guns off the street or whatever. They're still out there. Best case scenario the guns end up in the hands of a responsible owner, in which case nothing has changed, except this cuck no longer has the means to effectively defend himself. Worst case scenario, the guns end up in the hands of somebody who uses them irresponsibly or even violently, in which case this faggot just contributed to further gun crime. What a moron.

Holy fuck I forgot about that AZ law.

That makes his handwringing about safety all the more priceless.

Why would he willingly give his guns away, knowing that he would be unarmed if someone else with a gun decided to attack?

What a fucking moron.

Hahah. I can't wait for tyrone to break in, shoot the bong then rape his wife.
>so manly

As a bong who lived in America for ages, I can say that the gun I bought saved my life and my dogs' lives, and stopped a violent criminal high on crack from breaking into my home and potentially harming all of us.

This ponce probably lives in a neighbourhood where he'll never have to use it, and associates with people who'll never have to use one either.

If you have never used guns in the way they were intended domestically in the US, then you will not understand why it's silly to give up your guns because of a shooting you are not associated with.

Rofl literally spending hard earned money on guns so they can donate it to the local police department who sells it and keeps the funds as revenue.

>telling all the criminals you gave up your guns.
Is he retarded?

I had a guy in my unit while enlisted from SA, another from England, and a little skinny chink from Taiwan. This was in 2007-2013 though. Not sure if foreigner enlistments are still a thing though.

The drunkest I've ever gotten was arrested the afrikanner's citizenship party.

>turn in his guns
>announce it on the news for ALL to see
ISHYGDDT

> The drunkest I've ever gotten was arrested the afrikanner's citizenship party.

Story?

>people praising me were good people
>people disagreeing with me were bad people

Bitch please. London was over 90% white in 2000.

>“I think the easiest way to stop mass shootings from happening in America is to take guns away from civilians,”
was He planning on committing a mass shooting?

What an idiot. Why doesnt he just give his balls away too.

Hes probably safer without his .22 and .380

He has a bball bat guys

Best part is in Arizona police have to sell confiscated guns back to the public

> #notall gun owners are mass shooters
Surely the Left can agree with that argument

Hey everyone, let's rob the fuck outta this guy. What's he going to do about it?

>tacticool.22 LR
How much of a faggot is he that he needs a grip on a .22?

He also makes it widely known that he's unarmed.

We're not sending our best.

>lefty virtue signals
>doesn't get treated virtuous
>cries
I thought doing the right thing was supposed to be reward in itself?
It's almost as if not receiving a ton of praise was enough to make him regret being a hero.

Good, fucking leave.

when is he going to turn in his assault baseball bat! Blunt trauma kills more Americans than guns, if he truly believed in what he is doing he would bin his bat and all his knives longer than an inch

his country is in the middle of falling and he still hasn't learned.

I knew it. No true American would do this.

LEARN TO ASSIMILATE YOU FUCKING BONGS REEEEEEEEEE

>This
Phrenology names the Bong