Whites are literally subhumans

AHAHAH , China is going to be the fucking largest economy in a few years and has the smartest people while you motherfuckers are getting colonized by arabs and nignogs .

What we will do to you whites when china gets ultimate power will make holocaust look like a fucking childs joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/young-chinese-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-pass-army-fitness-tests-a3617881.html
mises.org/blog/china-keynesian-monster
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIzSHvpMupw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When China becomes dominant, these parasitic whites will attempt to jump ship and leave their SJW-ridden shitholes to come to East Asia. When that happens, we should give them no quarter. Their time of world domination is over. They will be slaughtered by us and forced to atone for the centuries of rape, humiliation and colonization they inflicted on East Asia.

STFU pinko chinko

Eat shit you white animal. You belong six feet under the dirt.

China is going to collapse under its own weight.

That's why they have to manipulate their currency.

When automation becomes a thing and 1.3 billion Chinese peasants are out of work, China will fall.

Nah. We're just going to do those things to you all over again.

Fuck you for being right OP.
But seriously though the US would probably rather cause a world war than allow China to become stronger than them.

America will lick the Chinese jackboot. Great days are ahead. comrade.

>Parasitic Whites
Oy Vey.

>implying holocaust ever happened

>Can't post a picture of a chink btfo a white guy so he larps as a nigger
Toppest of keks

Nah America will destroy the planet before they allow that

and what about millions of American peasants out of work?

>thinks asians like black people
Mate, i got news for you. Asians are more racist towards niggers than white people and they arent scared of being called racists either

Only reason white countries are going to shit is because somehow people have gotten it into their heads that its better to get raped or die than be called a racist

>whites are subhuman
>China can't even empathize with animals outside of those gay ass pet birds
really fired the ole neurons.

itc small pee pee men fantasize about dominating their superiors

china will crash in a few years

I am Chinese, and I hate niggers too. But niggers didn't colonize us, or humiliate us, or attack us. Whites think they are god's gift to the fucking Earth, superior to all other people. They think we should be grateful for you pieces of shit just existing. Well, fuck that.

The yellow race will have its revenge and the white man will burn. We will ally with the Jews and use the low IQ niggers and muslims in your countries against you, until you go extinct and East Asia is the center of world civilization once more.

The US is primarily a service economy, not an industrial economy.

We're also rich enough to make the transition to an automation workforce.

300 million mouths to feed is much easier with the US' natural resources than 1.3 billion in China.

China is a fucking big government joke
Just gotta wait for a few year and all their printing will bring a depression
Fucking
Ghost
Towns

Turn off the larp flag you sack of shit

>I am Chinese
>We will ally with the Jews
lmfao.

all their "megaprojects" they poured money in returned no profit. It will crash so hard very quickly

As long as they wipe islam off the face of the earth, it's fine with me.

hahaha still not as clever as the japs...

>They think we should be grateful for you pieces of shit just existing
No fucking white person says this, jackass
Jews however in high places do say this and expect you to pay hommage to them but far be it for me to ruin your LARP session

would much rather the chinese than the fuckin saudis

>Sup Forums hahahaha we are racially superior
>hahahaha those dumb chinks, hahahaha, so subhuman
>hahahaha asian women love white men, hahaha, we got big dicks and sheeit, how can yellow boys compete

Kill yourself you fucking Christcuck Jew-worshipper.

>We will ally with the Jews
wise decision, goyi-errr I mean future ally :^)

Oh and in case you still are serious then here is this:
standard.co.uk/news/world/young-chinese-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-pass-army-fitness-tests-a3617881.html

>China is going to be the fucking largest economy in a few years
Lol china stronk
mises.org/blog/china-keynesian-monster

absent christianity's cultural legacy whites would be mostly able to adjust to a modern life with a few alterations to today's way of governing it, but that's not the case for chinko-gook specimens like yourself. high social anxiety evolved not to get ostracised/bullied/lynched in high population density East Asian areas means you get fucked as a country by overwhelming stress in any urban life-centred scenario... hence why Japan's civilisational problems are decades ahead that of the West even with having started from basically zero ever since 1945.

LOL keep lying to yourself faggots. You know that chinese are smarter and superior, if you accept this fact then maybe we wont rape and nuke your race out of existence yet.

Pic related, alpha chinese man

White "men"

>China
>nominally communist
>actually capitalist/mercantilist with strong government oversight of the economy

>meanwhile in America: Ayn Rand tier retards and gutless corporate hacks run the government
>greedy oligarchs run the economy

Which one of us do you think is better prepared to turn that corner?

>hand rubbing intensifies

>china

>let me try to act superior and point out flaws in whites while ignoring the point he just made

he looks like a child,probably a beta provider that gets cucked

Chinese cities are safer than western cities, and less smog than LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIzSHvpMupw

is that you op?
also my sides everytime i look at that video

OMFG WHEN IT MOVES.

Im sure 1 billion people working overtime in manufacturing is a super stable economy.

Then why are you here typing in English schlomo. Asians are going to throw you left wing hook nosed fucks into the oven and it is going to be hilarious.

Fucking hell. Did not expect this , she literally shat it out like a massive turd

I agree Zhang, which is why I'm planning on moving to Singapore or some other up and coming Asian country before this dump collapses.

CHINA STEALS ALL THEIR TECH FROM U.S.

the fuck is this?

Whites built the world, asians traced the blueprints.

Enjoy being ruled by the kikes, as you chink antpeople are destined to be, selectively bred to be the best goyim

>The report claimed 8 per cent of male candidates suffered from enlarged testicular veins. “This is related to sitting too long on computer games, excessive masturbation and too little physical activity,” it said.

Literally a country full of NEETs.

See little do you know the white man has always had a way to stay on top . we either a poison your population with alcohol and gun violence or B we consider you guys a highly hostile threat and then force you into concentration camps like we did in World War II and just pointing this out China's economy has been steadily declining in recent years. So bring it you chink and you will feel the power of the collective white man

>When automation becomes a thing
It is a thing.

This is actually true. The Chinese aren't afraid to invest millions into Africa or other 3rd world countries that white people can't take seriously because those people are too inferior in their eyes.

I think the critical reason why China will surpass other countries is because it is predominantly atheist. It's well known scientific rationalization remain core tenets of the ruling Communist Party. I think about almost 60% of the population is outright atheist and maybe only 5% have any religious beliefs (the rest don't give a fuck). I'm also betting that 5% are mostly the older generation, so once they die off China will be an atheist country.

Countries who still have citizens believing that the world is only 6000 thousand years old and other horseshit can't compete.

>Whites are literally subhumans

This is so true.

Whites were CREATED by the great scientist YAKUB.

They really WUZ KANGZ