Prime shilling/recruiting opportunity GET IN HERE

So, I haven't seen anything on here about the Anthony Fantano/Needle Drop controversy.

Here's a quick rundown:

The left is still eating their own. Fader (a music magazine for young, mostly left-wing faggots) wrote a hit piece on Fantano accusing him of being alt-right and attempting to use his main channel and spin-off one "ThatIsThePlan" to covertly spread alt-right propaganda. The evidence includes several racist jokes and having Sam Hyde and Sargon on his show (lol).

Now, he has since released a video debunking these claims but it presents a great opportunity. There should be a shilling campaign which spreads the idea that although Fantano denies it, he is secretly still an alt-right supporter but is too scared to come out openly and lose subscribers and fans.

We can claim him as one of the big alt-right celebrities and spread the idea around until it becomes conventional wisdom. There is more than enough evidence to make it plausible if you cherry-pick, and a large portion of his fans seem to be similar to nu-pol and classical liberals (I'm left-wing but I hate SJWs).

This will make it easier to convert.

This could be a big victory if it's achieved. He is an enormous figure on YouTube and his opinion is taken very seriously. It will also be good for the lulz, when the more left-wing people among his fanbase start suspecting that he is actually alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefader.com/2017/10/03/needle-drop-deleted-youtube-channel-this-is-the-plan
youtube.com/watch?v=2UZqIIy7pAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hit piece- thefader.com/2017/10/03/needle-drop-deleted-youtube-channel-this-is-the-plan

Response video- youtube.com/watch?v=2UZqIIy7pAk

won't work. melon man knows us. he would know it was Sup Forums.

> Fantano is alt-right?
> LULWUT?

He used to work for BuzzFeed

This guy looks like Talcum X. His face bothers me and I'm not sure why.

HEIL FASHTANO

theres a few chan connected vbloggers that look just like him. as if they were related.

meme flags always have the gayest ideas. fuck off

but everyone that watches fantano is from Sup Forums or reddit anyways

the thing i don't understand is why it took them this long to figure it out. he dropped clues he was a bit Sup Forums years ago.

What are the odds OP works for Fader and wants to legitimise their hit-piece.

Leave Melon alone

He makes good reviews and is our guy

This guy would let his family get fucked by niggers. He's a worthless cuck.

Looks like people on this board care more about the feelings of some faggot numale leftist than helping grow the alt-right.

Quit shilling for Fagtano

Isn't he big on Sup Forums?

looks just like this guy

>implying you aren't just that shitty fader writer trying to save face

Dudes an asshole. I’m glad he’s being demonized.

The left can have him. No need for more Nipsters, we already have Gen. ID and Spencer

Wow so you want us to be your personal army to build rep and support for a shitty leftist spinoff?

You know Fantano browses Sup Forums right?
This shit only works for ones unaware of the website like Ben Garrison

This is stupid.
What advantage do "we" get from a rap music reviewer being labeled as """alt-right"""?
fader, please leave.

Fuck off fader, that Jewish tier subversion

>He makes good reviews
nope, dude's obsessed with being a taste maker now and as a result does some pretty shallow reviews to keep up the pace.