Bleach

RIP Renji ;_;

Aizen, you bastard. Making Renji look like Ichigo and then like yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleach.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600011879&chapter=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it really was a death flag last chapter.

Remember when Renji survived Senbonzakura? He can handle a missing arm/chest

But that's Aizen.

I love Orihime so so much.

Normally, yeah, but this is a really big hole and the manga is over. The revelation of the injury will be a huge shock, it's wasted if Renji is fine in the next chapter. Also Orihime can't reject Yhwach's damage.

>insert something about water waifu or shark empress big tits here

It's Renji. He's wearing the remnants of Renji's Bankai and is missing an arm like Renji lost at the start of the chapter. Aizen had no reason to disguise himself as Renji.

Also the illusion is flawed. Aizen's illusions have always been perfect. But Kyouka Suigetsu was just cracked, which is responsible for the reality of Renji intruding over the illusion of Ichigo.

Thanks for including best girl on that image.

>best squad
>best girls

reminder

>Ichigo and renji arrives
>Renji use bankai and get btfo
>Aizen uses the opening to fire hado 99
>the hado is actually a distraction he uses his ability and hypnosis begin at this very moment
>Aizen attack juha with the ichigo appareance
>Aizen loses an arm and his sword but juha is tricked
>Ichigo uses getsuga tensho

I'm going to fuck that slut's ass and mouth.

correction

>Ichigo and renji arrives
>Renji use bankai and get btfo
>Aizen uses the opening to fire hado 99
>the hado is actually a distraction he uses his ability and hypnosis begin at this very moment

but it's flawed due to crack

>Renji attack juha with the ichigo appareance supplied by Aizen; Bankai bits still visible
>juha puts big hole in Renji's chest
>Aizen turns illusion of Ichigo into illusion of himself, still missing an arm like real Renji
>Ichigo uses getsuga tensho

Oh user, she isn't a slut. Shes a pure virgin shark waifu

She won't be a virgin after I covered her tits in liters of cum.

Why is Aizen the best?

meme magic

I ship Harribel and Aizen.

Aizen only wants Ichigo and Orihime.

Kubo just doesn't give a fuck about life anymore does he?

>Yhwach confronts Aizen
>Yhwach activates Almighty
>future Aizen activates his shikai
>Aizen makes Yhwach think he's back in the present
>he's actually still trapped in his vision
>Ichigo attacks a defenseless Yhwach in present day
>every time Yhwach tries to activate Almighty, Aizen ends up mindfucking him long enough for Ichigo to land a few hits
>Yhwach forced to stop using his power and fights Ichigo head on
>Ichigo finally has a fair shot at beating Yhwach

>it's a "when were you under the impression" moment

God, I missed this shit.

he needs to stop being such a qt

I really hope Renji is dead but since not even Grimmjow was killed I doubt it.

>Not shipping Harribel and StraightShotiro Hitsugaya.

forgot pic.

Disgusting

Sorry for being this new but one simple question. Stopped reading for a long time and want to catch up. But I'm not sure where I should read the manga. There are many sites but, well I want to read a good translation without mistakes every third bubble. Some suggestions?

>implying Aizen is dying
nigga he was blown up by gins bankai and it literally did nothing to him.

doujin when I NEED THIS, got more?

Hitsugaya is like 120 years old, you'd have to assume Harribel is at least 80-100. Ice + Water only makes sense user.

think if Gin was around the quincies would have been rekt long ago since he can one shot them

top kek

This has to be it if only 2 more chapters remaining. This is it, Yhwach is dead.

This flawless coordination, Aizen and Ichigo make a god tier team up.

It was aizen looking like renji then ichigo

>mfw the last page is aizen and ichigo kissing

I would be okay with this.

Trips don't save me? Did I have to research on my own?

I still dont understand if Katen Kyokotsu is really a two sword zanpakuto? Or is one of the swords actually the Shinken Hakkyoken that nanao got?

He is a big part of the reason Ichigo was created. That is almost incest user.

EVEN BETTER

Post yfw Renji is dead

No, lol

>Ichigo at beginning of chapter is real
>Aizen disguises himself as Renji, gets his arm hacked off
>Real Renji runs in on Yhwach, which KS disguises as Aizen
>Meanwhile real Aizen changes into Ichigo
>This is why there are remnants of Renji's bankai from Aizen's last disguise and why Ichigo's arm is already torn off
>Real Ichigo actually swoops in and Getsuga Tenshos

>Ichigo at beginning of chapter is real
>Aizen disguises himself as Renji, gets his arm hacked off

Why would Aizen do this?

>Real Renji runs in on Yhwach, which KS disguises as Aizen

Aizen needs Renji to protect him? Renji can cast Hadou 99?

>Meanwhile real Aizen changes into Ichigo
>This is why there are remnants of Renji's bankai from Aizen's last disguise and why Ichigo's arm is already torn off

Why is the illusion imperfect? Aizen's illusions have always been flawless. He just made himself look like Renji and Renji look like himself perfectly, according to you. He wasn't even that injured, losing just the arm.

Aizen has no motivation for switching with Renji at the beginning and it accomplished nothing.

But Facebook can reject her being unable to reject.

Also her rejection failure is mostly the result of the plot getting in the way. "Oh, whoops, I made an uber healer...umm...it doesn't work because reasons!"

She's gonna reject so hard next chapter. So fucking hard.

So we've all realized by now that the reason Orihime's powers failed here is that Yhwach used The Almighty, right?

>Also her rejection failure is mostly the result of the plot getting in the way.

And that's what's going to happen. Renji got the Volume 73 cover despite barely appearing and he raised an enormous death flag last chapter. Kubo's gonna kill him.

>Why is the illusion imperfect? Aizen's illusions have always been flawless.
KS might have actually been cracked, that or we're seeing Aizen's perfect illusion through The Almighty's perception. Meaning Aizen's illusions are mostly winning out, but The Almighty can see through small parts of it and Yhwach just (apparently) hadn't caught onto it yet.

What do you mean? The answer to Yhwach's question about why Orihime didn't heal Ichigo? She did say that she couldn't reject his damage from Almighty. It seems that she can't fix Ichigo even though Tsukishima stabbed him; the plot device only worked on the weapon.

Byakuya got a cover despite doing nothing 10 volumes ago.

I was referring to the Soul King's death, the panel that's from.

>Rukia will never be relevant again
Why live

I do think that the illusion is flawed because Kyouka Suigetsu got cracked, but that means that the first part of the chapter is all real and Aizen didn't lose an arm.

Yhwach was really dumb for not recognizing that Ichigo was missing an arm and in the wrong clothes. He even told Ichigo how he took Renji's arm!

It might be cracked, but I rather like the idea that we're seeing the illusions through The Almighty. I think that works so much better for everything.

>Byakuya got a cover despite doing nothing 10 volumes ago.

That's a terrible example. Byakuya had a significant fight where he almost died. It was the focus of the first major invasion.

Renji was barely even in volume 73!

Transcendental beings are more or less immune to orihime power, FGT Ichigo, monster Aizen and soul king are all transcendental existences, I guess Yhwach is one thanks to the almighty.

>Transcendental beings are more or less immune to orihime power
There is literally no evidence of this.

No, that makes no sense. In that case, the Almighty should be showing hints of Aizen underneath the illusion of Ichigo. Instead it sees hints of Renji in the illusion of Ichigo. That's even more wrong! Unless it really is Renji.

Shotas with tall ample breasted women is always the greatest.

Yeah, I guess. Still I think seeing the illusions through The Almighty is a cool idea, and if that's not what's going on then it's what Kubo should have done.

Hopefully we'll see enough of the aftermath of this to sort out how things went down. Maybe they'll even do us the favor of spelling out exactly what happened.

>Why would Aizen do this?

KS shows the opponent the most favorable outcome, what they want to see. He first needs Yhwach to believe he took out Renji, that way there are only two enemies left: himself and Ichigo.

>Aizen needs Renji to protect him? Renji can cast Hadou 99?

Not protecting him, he's only setting up for what was to happen at the end of the chapter. It was needed so he could fake a sneak attack while disguised as Ichigo while letting the real Ichigo close in when the illusion finished. Hado #99 was a creation of KS.

So, with only a few chapters left how is Kubo going to end this?

I mean in terms of power, Juba is a literal God. How can you kill that? I hate if Uryuu's deus ex machinima ends up killing Juha

It's already over. Ichigo got a critical hit in. Ishida's arrow will do the rest.

Aizen gets the real credit for blinding Yhwach's vision with an illusion, though.

>Juba is a literal God. How can you kill that
God is a term that can refer to anything, he can be killed however Kubo wants. Do not forget that all the Soul Reapers are "gods", from Ichigo to Hanataro.

For the user who was asking There is no such doujin, but there is this
bleach.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600011879&chapter=14
First part of the chapter .

>KS shows the opponent the most favorable outcome, what they want to see. He first needs Yhwach to believe he took out Renji, that way there are only two enemies left: himself and Ichigo.

Aizen doesn't need to do that. It's over-complicated. All Aizen needed to do was cast Absolute Hypnosis on Yhwach, which he did in the middle, and then make Renji look like Ichigo while hiding the real Ichigo, which he did. That's much simpler and better fits the chapter.

Uh.

Wasn't Aizen's illusion stuff his shikai? As in, he had to show someone his sword to trap them in his world of illusions. If I remember correctly, he even had a convoluted plot so that he could expose all of the captains to his shikai at one point.

So since he doesn't have a sword anymore, and this badguy of the week has never seen it... why would illusions be present?

He took his sword's power inside himself.
>Yhwach
>badguy of the week

Because Sir Mother Fuckin' Aizen, bitch.

>but that means that the first part of the chapter is all real and Aizen didn't lose an arm.

Then how is it lost by the end? Wouldn't make sense otherwise, we didn't see Fake Ichigo lose an arm.

Him being Renji in the beginning makes the most sense out of the two possibilities. Hopefully there is clarification in the next chapter.

1. His sword appears to be present in some form
2. It's likely Aizen makes it a habit to expose everyone to his zanpakuto
3. It's possible that this could be his bankai and the rules are a bit different. He seemed to have no idea what Bach was actually see like when he knew what he was making everyone see in Soul Society.

Maybe he didn't actually lose an arm. He's just keeping that illusion on reserve.

Aizen's sword grew back by itself. Or maybe it was sheathed up his ass. A literal asspull.

Anyway, it's always been vague how zanpakutou come back when they are lost or destroyed. Rukia got hers back naturally.

He internalized his power at the end of the Winter War arc. He demonstrated the ability to still fuck with people's senses way back during the first Quincy Invasion, when Yamamoto was killed.

Also, every time he reactivated his shikai it freed everyone previously exposed to it, which was sort of a key plot point way back when.

So if he reactivated it to illusion world Yawnfest, then everyone who wasn't present at that time should be unaffected by the illusions when they join the scene.

say what you want but i cant wait for this shit to get animated

NEVER EVER

And where was it said that it frees previous victims? Did Aizen say that? Because lel, trusting Aizen! Did not-Aizen say that? Because lel, trusting not-Aizen!

>Have such a powerful being as Juha as the final enemy, killing almost all of SS, killing all the people in Division Zero and ultimately killing the old Soul King
>Absorbs all kind of power, doesn't matter if it's Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow or the SK power itself
>End up being killed by an illusion

Kubo/10

>Also, every time he reactivated his shikai it freed everyone previously exposed to it, which was sort of a key plot point way back when.

No it didn't. Once you're under it, it's permanent. The only way to counter the illusions is to be holding the sword.

Y'know what the alternative to Renji being a dummy for Aizen, disguised and getting tossed around at one point or another, is?

Presume that everything was just illusions of Aizen's, making a joke out of Yhwach, right up until Ichigo stabbed and Getsuga'd him at the end. Thus, if Renji was not one of himself/Aizen/Ichigo getting fucked around by Yhwach, it means that he literally just stood off to the side doing nothing, watching Yhwach dance around in Aizen's illusions.

It's a pretty linear strategy, though improvising it in the time given is kinda absurd. Makes Renji look like Ichigo? How? Fake Ichigo that tried to ambush Yhwach was him. This only means that the Aizen that did Hado #99 and got btfo had to be Renji.

Renji wasn't really a dummy. He would have gotten destroyed even without the illusion over him.

>Be Ichigo
>Rushing to save SS from Yhwach
>Arrive to see him yelling and punching at nothing
>Aizen's sitting down a little ways away drinking tea
>"Hey Ichigo, could you stab this guy for me? Thanks"

I seem to remember that was the reason used to say why Ichigo had to fight Aizen and not Yamamoto or all the captains together. He had never seen the sword, and Aizen couldn't just mez him because that would fuck up his control of everyone else.

Because I gave up on that a loooong time ago

>Fake Ichigo that tried to ambush Yhwach was him.

No, that's Renji. First Aizen made Renji look like Ichigo and then he made Renji look like Aizen himself, to troll Yhwach when it was too late.

We'll find out next chapter and Ichigo will be horrified. Or maybe Ichigo already knows if he wasn't under the illusion.

Since when were you under the impression that the blade in Aizen's hand was Kyoka Suigetsu?

No, Ichigo having not seen the sword was important because it meant he was the only one who could fight Aizen. It had nothing to do with freeing everyone else.

So does anyone have a chart of all the characters involved in this arc, but without all the markings for the updates?

What's the purpose? Doesn't fit in the strategy at all.

Holy fuck, was that most powerful hadou we've yet seen?