Why are ethnic girls so forthright when they like a white man?

I was watching some dating show where a guy has to pick a girl to go on a date with.The dude, who was white, picked an ethnic girl.

Afterwards in the booth she was singing his praises, saying she loved him and he was husband material. She even spoke of wedding bells in a way that sounded non-ironic.

Why are these ethnic girls so forthright when they have a chance with a white man? White women are more nuanced and subtle in showing they like a guy.

They usually want a visa or are just gold diggers

Beats me, I've only ever had yellow asians show any interest (and a half cambodian chick). Naturally that made me aim in that direction when looking to settle down, I'm not going to waste my time going after chicks that don't seem interested.

*Colombian

Probably has something to do with how they can compare white men against their own. White women aren't nuanced, they are deluded into thinking they are worth more than they are.

It has nothing to do with the man being white, more to do with ethnic women coming from non feminized cultures were men are still respected and not demonized

Because white men are objectively better life partners

>tfw all these thicc arab bitches throw themselves at me

life is good lads

Dis

Because women are hypergamistic, and every single non-white woman understands that picking a white husband is putting their life on easy mode. Whites are successful, attractive, cultured, and capable. They are also more likely to be around the children, and because of how we have been taught by society, more likely to be the picture of an obedient browbeaten husband.

White women don't have to just pick A white man, because they will almost certainly get one, so they just need to find one worth having.

in ethnic too. ethnic Dutch. why do you racist bigots think that word applies to dark subhumans only.

That's where the whites-have-no-culture meme comes from. Anglo-Saxons have embraced civic nationalism so hard the idea of ethnicity had become completely incomprehensible to them.

Genetics. The probability to have a low IQ mongrel baby declines the whiter the partner is. A shebone and a dindu male will more likely produce a gang member than a shebone and a white male. That's why also white man need to be protected from those subhumans and why total remigration of non whites from white countries is necessary, not to forget the mass sterilization of Niggers and shitskins to counter the over population. The goal needs to be to remove blacks and shitskins from the global gene pool

Fair point, the Dutch are also subhuman.

yes, we aren't even to be considered human in these times. I mean sure we are humans when they got

White girls want you to chase them to the point of self degradation. Mixed girls instead are normal and willing to have a conversation.

Its wierd senpai famalam

something bad to say about us, but human rights apple just to poor fucking sad subhumans, not to us.

soz me bitch

not too fast, we are part of your people's blood. chances are you have a good friend with Dutch heritage.

i've met racist ethnic women and easy ethnic women. it depends. i'd say on average non-white women are easy to fuck than white women.

Visa.

you realize everyone is ethnic right, I think you're question is why are british girls such cunts and I think that should be obvious

Because think of it - white man is the best that a bich can get. It falls in the middle between smart and brainy asian type that can be nerdy detached and weak. And nigger chad that sure has great body but doesn't have a brain and cannot provide.

So all in all who you would like to live with for majority of time? Tottaly stupid bimbo that only quality is her body but she is dumb as fuck? Brainy nerd girl that has flat tits and broken teeth but is very smart? Or something in the middle?

in my experience Hispanic women want babies that is what they are all about it is so different than these stupid white whores who are concerned about having "fun" and a "career" as if working some desk job and getting drunk every night is the peak of life activity

A mexican girl grabbed my ass so hard it bruised once

>tfw no jew hating hijabi gf

>Finally found a conservative girl
>Sings praises about me
>Sex after marriage type
>Religious
>Going to college for Neuroscience
>Hates degeneracy, consumer media, and might even know about the Jews (knows that media is a means of control)
>Is Latina
Fuck guys what should I do? I don't want my kids to be brown but this is like a once in a lifetime chance.

White girls want you to chase them to the point if self degredation, but what they NEED is to be put into her place by a man who could care less about what she WANTS. Women don't know what they want, they don't know! Feminism is the blind leading (well also (((them)))) the blind. Girls are just dumb.

Like how Latina are we talking? Full on mestizo or pretty much white? Look at her mother. That's what she will look like when she gets older. If her mom is a short brown troll then stay away.

marry her dumbass

Truth

Like third or fourth from the right. I've never seen her mom before, but I guess I'll keep my eyes open. What should I do in the meantime? She acts almost 100% white outside of speaking Spanish and doing mission work to Latin america

>that autism

is everyone in austria hitler?

Do it, you stupid fuck. Most white girls are completely wasted. At least you get the chance to teach your children traditional values.

Your kids will look like Meds, you're fine

Du persiska o arab brudar älskar vita killar 100% sant spelar ingen roll hur du ser ut du får 100% fitta från dom

Fucking digits are telling me to go for it, but I don't want brown spics kids. Plus, she works at the same place as me and I don't wanna shit where I eat. I'm so confused. If she was white she would be literally perfect.

>White women are more nuanced and subtle in showing they like a guy.

Not when it comes to black men

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

they want our sperm for whiter babies so they can show them off and make the other shitskin females jealous.

White women expect a breakup.
Asian women expect a long relationship that has a good chance of lasting until death.

Naturally the former wont be singing their partner's praises in case anyone remembers what they said when they are no longer together.

you wont get a better hand dealt than this
go for it

not that I know anything but if possible find a better/different job then
I personally avoid dating anyone at my work too

Not all white women are equal. Mudsharks are beneath pigs.

>you wont get a better hand dealt than this
This is what worries me the most. It would be easy to just say no and try to find someone better, but it's taken 20 years to find someone like this and part of me really thinks I shouldn't pass it up. But like says, baby kids will wind up looking like Mediterraneans and I don't know if I could handle that. Plus, there's hispanic in-laws to deal with and apart from this chick, I really don't get along well with spics because of the area I grew up in (Central PA has an infestation of poorly-behaved welfare-leeching degenerates from Mexico and Puerto Rico)

do it faggot

Having a good stable relationship with a level headed girl will improve your prosperity and quality of life far more than some trashy skank that you're with just because of muh white race.

You will only be around for another 40-50 years make the best of it. Jesus doesn't care what colour your kids are and last I remember it's not a sin to race mix.

>dude who cares if your grandkids end up being low iq thugs who will eventually die off, diminishing your lineage

fucking leaf cuckold.

been there done this, lemme tell you what will happen.

your kid will be dark to you, but really light to her and her family.

My first wife was Latina, she gave birth to our son, and her sister (who married a fellow spic) happened to give birth a week later.

Well, at a family get together (her family) and both babies (still pretty much newborns) are there.

"Wow yours and anons kid is so light!"

"I can't believe they're cousins, they look nothing alike!"

etc.

Her sister and husband were fucking fuming lol. They're good people and I get why they were pissed.

tl'dr your kid will be the star of the spic side of the family.

Shitskins generally have higher testosterone. Testosterone makes people aggressive and more confident.

I live in Reading, how do you think I fucking feel about spics

>Jesus doesn't care what colour your kids are
No, but I do. I care about my race and I want it to continue and prosper long after I'm gone. That's why we advocate for things like the Day of the Rope: to make a better future for the next generation

Just live good and be good and you will live forever in heaven with the lord. No need to worry about that crap. Also your grandkids will likely not even make it given the coming resource crises and declining EROIEs.

Ayyy I'm just a few miles away from there man. I live right down 422. I'm so sorry for you. I've always known Reading was a shuttle, but I never got to see it for myself until I went to that Scorpions concert a few weeks ago.

As a side note, there was this weird guy that called himself "Wild Bill" that kept walking around the arena enthusiastically yelling at people and spinning around. It was surreal.

Women marry up. Genetics > money

*shithole

Its true. Some cute afro cuban girl just started a conversation with me on a construction site based on what she overheard a conversation between me and some electricians. She asked for my name saying she wouldn't stalk me on facebook (Just gave her my first). Tgen each time she seen me she kept staring and smiling at me. I'm married so I can't do anything with her but I never told her that. Feels good getting that kind of attention sometimes :)

White girls never do this

This

This. You can say that you'll just breed out the stupid over the years, but the truth is that the average of a set of datavwill never equal the maximum

DNA test, nigger. Or you could run the odds by figuring out where she is from.

Added perk is your kids will be able to get into harvard with a 2.7 GPA

Make it clear your heritage is the only acceptable one.
Non of this "pro Hispanic" shit.

I don't want my kids to be given hand-me-outs. That will make them weak and they'll be no better than niggers. I want my kids to earn what they get in life and value hard work.

Good enough. Raise them in a high-income environment.

Weird because a lot of the appeal for Latino and black men is how affectionate and cheerful white women supposedly are.

Stop projecting cuck

Every woman loves white cock. The black cock thing is a meme. Only gay men like black cock.

What the fuck is with all these useful idiot globalist pawns on pol? Racemixing destroys white people and white culture. Your kids will have no connection to your European heritage, they will see themselves as spics (which they will be) and they'll probably vote Democrat. Every time you look at your child you will be looking at someone who looks nothing like you. You will have destroyed the bloodline of the race that conquered the world, you will be bringing your own children down to the level of the conquered. I can compromise on most other issues, but not this one. It doesn't matter if the right wins on everything else, if the left mixes us all into one dumb, raceless, culture-less pot then they win. Don't do it OP, it will haunt you forever and there will be no going back once your wife pumps out a few shitskins.

>fascist
>supporting race-mixing
I think the flag of le Kekistan would suit you better

>watchinh the electic jew
>in 1984istan
>what are miscegenation psyops?
are you really this daft? perhaps the only thing to save you cunts from further embarassment is completely irradiating your ill-begotten island, o perfidious one

Nobody was implying that ethnic didn't also apply to pale subhumans such as the dutch.
0/10 Apply your subhuman self.

>spic whore
>doing (((mission work)))
>in south america
abort, before you regret it
wait no, better idea, use her to parade around to hook a white woman
white women will only notice you if you're with someone, purely out of wanting to ruin the girl's relationship, but you can use that to knock her up and at least possobly make white children instead of genetic abominations

Because brown girls are all easy sluts.

>Plus, there's hispanic in-laws to deal with
This is probably the worst part about spic whores, their 1 million cousins nieces nephews aunts uncle brother sister and grandparent that all live in the same town or are always inexplicably in town and they're always doing spme annoying ass shit that you just HAVE to be there for, jist to put on appearences for these shitskins. Excuse me? But you don't even belong in this country go back to south of the border idgaf where.

me black hair blue eyes I look like Aragorn from lotr just not with as long hair .I don't know what it is but white woman don't like me the only girls that ever really respond are black girls . problem is I want white kids but as the years pass I give less of a fuck I am willing to go black at this point .