ITT: hype moments of the season

ITT: hype moments of the season

Vs Raichu was better.

i want to agree but i can't remember as much about it without re watching it

plus isn't ash's charizard mega evolved now? in retrospect, him beating magmar and goi g to charizard valley with "the big charizards" was a key plot development, while pikachu wouldn't even embrace the thunderstone

>plus isn't ash's charizard mega evolved now?
Ash's Charizard is dead and irrelevant. The hype "mega evolution" they're pushing on Team Satoshi now is Ash-Greninja.

Pikachu refusing the stone was a development in and of itself, and having Ash understand and respect its decision is important in establishing his philosophy towards raising pokemon. So was releasing Butterfree and Goodra and whatnot.

since when is he dead? i haven't watched any of the newest anime so idk

>important in establishing his philosophy

i'd say it was more important in establishing that power level isn't everything, and no, the brock battle doesn't count for that, he literally trained his power level and then showed that weaknesses count in the anime not just the game because water. ash's philosphy was set since the beginning, because that is his character period, unlike gary

Charizard last appeared in Best Wishes three years ago, ostensibly for the purpose of building generation I hype before The Origin came out. Before that it was ten years ago in the filler Battle Frontier. It didn't even show up in the Shinnoh league, where Ash chose to draw on all his best pokemon from the past and present to have the best shot possible at winning the league.

Even in BW Charizard didn't do much that was memorable except show how little Iris actually knows about Dragon pokemon, her supposed "dream". (She thought Charizard was a dragon)

What the fuck pokemon is that?

why would you use a fire/fly type vs a fire type that I'm pretty sure knows rock slide

charizard is faster and can 1 shot potentially

>h-he's fast!

Seismic Toss.

yes....

VS Articuno was better

Zard vs Poliwrath was better.

>literally what

>not hugging your frozen Charizard until it loves you

Charizard was a faggot anyway he made ash lose the kanto league in the most bullshit way Possible. that scene still pisses me off to this day and acually made me hate charizard

>talk with two girls about what pokemon from 1st gen we like
>go "I kinda like Smegar"
>is actually called Magmar

Fucking magmar.

blastoise was always better

>Pokemon GO's release made normies and casuals shown up everywhere with no prior knowledge of the game
>normies can never pronounce names right
>Doduo = DEW-DEW
>Rattata = RAT-AT-AT
>Gyarados = GARY-E-DOS
Just to list off a few but man this shit triggers me for some reason

Are they children?

Cause there's no excuse if they're 20 somethings that grew up with this phenomenon.

Like those are the original 150 they can't even use the excuse "Oh there's so many I don't keep up with them anymore".

Most people are over 20. I give the kids a break because they probably never played a Pokemon game before. But these fuckers are well into their 20s or even 30s

there's a very thin line to tread when being trendy and cool but nerdy in mainstream culture if you want to get any pussy

>inb4 r9k

being smart but playing dumb about being in the know is being dumb but results are results

Oh, I know my pokemon, but it's been so long since I've had any interactions with them, so Smegmar was natural for me to say.

>normies
Kill yourself.