I am from the future, please read, try to save Sup Forums

I understand nobody will really believe me. But I am posting this in the hopes that someone is reading, that someone will be able to save this site.

I am from the year 2032. Sup Forums is not around anymore, and most of the internet that is still around is controlled. /r9k/ was always my home board and I feel a real attachment to it, so I'm hoping people could read it here, and have an impact.

In your time, 2017, there is a lot of concern over "fake news" and people manipulating opinions on the internet. During 2020-2021 this hysteria hits critical mass, and people finally decide the internet can no longer be allowed the freedom it used to have. It is now mostly public opinion that big sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit should be publicly controlled in order to "protect" us from fake news and misinformation so that we will have democratic elections that are "fair and legitimate" and "not determined by the spread of misinformation".

In my time, government control of all the internet is not a fringe belief, but rather its considered enlightened and progressive by most of the intellectuals and populace. Anonymity on the internet is viciously unpopular and effectively outlawed. The real disturbing part of this is that it's not viewed as government overreach, but rather, an essential move toward "actual freedom" (that is the buzzword of our day) and protection from false or misleading information.

So please, robots, enjoy this website for the little time it has left. Prepare yourself for it not always being around. The Sup Forums community, when the website is gone, scatters to other sites but of course its never replicated in the same way, and people mostly just move on. But for those of us who have been using the website for years, it's left a big hole in our lives. So do whatever you can to resist control of the internet, don't fall for people giving smug, intelligent-sounding arguments over how control of the internet is necessary for your freedom.

Put me in the screenshot

archive post:

go back John Titor and get an IBM computer it will solve your problem.

Me too:)

This is Sup Forums you moron

Also

Ngo Dinh Diem could've saved Vietnam

Show us your cyborg waifu then.

is total Xanarchy the society of the future?

That woman is gorgeous. 10/10 mate. Future broads are best broads.

>I am from the year 2032
Who won the 2020 election ? What's going on in europe? Superbowl winners?

>1984 is real life
Nigga we know. Give us some stock tips or some shit. How high does Btc get?

> Sup Forums is gone

Thank God!!!
We will be freeeeee

When does the debt based fiat monetary system collapse?

Big if true

It'll find us, it'll never let us go

Worst thing about Instagram women is when they include their boyfriends in their pictures. I'm not there to watch that even if they're in reflection of your ski mask.

I guess in Vietnam they have that problem

Why don't you post a picture from the future you dumb fucking larping faggot?

>has time travel machine
>able to time travel in any point in history
>travel to 2017 and make a post on Sup Forums

This.

this
rosemary thyme sage

OP here. I saw the thread on /r9k/ and think maybe it's notable, so I reposted it here. Not written by me desu.

>Is free of this wretched place
>first thing OP does when they get to this time is post here
It's true boys you'll always be here forever.

Sorry OP, but your digits don't confirm your legitimacy.

Perhaps you're simply seeing the future and are warning us of your misgivings of the future.

At least you posted a pretty picture.

post feet

LARPING faggit

who is this slut, and has she fucked any black men

ching chong ruw wrang dong?

You cant have freedom without free speech.

Death to the anti word anti keyboard oppressors!!!

If for some reason someone makes a screencap of this mediocre thread don't put these guys in the screencap.

does her goggles say user?
>im in lurve

lorena rae and probably

What about Torchan and 8ch?

Well, I'm from the actual future (and few time continuums but you would not understand). Just for the sake of it - for about 60 nothing will happen. Seriously nothing. No major breakthrough that will allow humanity to take the next step and so on. 2070 is the year that will change everything in your version of reality. Just hope you make it because it will be spectacular!

>not realizing he is using his feelings and gravity to transition time via the equivalent of a 9600 bps baud modem to save shitposting
>did you even watch Interstellar?

What's gonna kill Sup Forums is the pearl clutchers getting it kicked off it's hosts, like what happened with the Daily Stormer faggotry, and it's gonna be pol they use as the primary scapegoat.

Can OP enlighten us if we were able to kill off any Kikes before they got us?