What the fuck is wrong with americans?

What the fuck is wrong with americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/buttermilk-crispy-chicken-tenders-3-piece.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers gonna nig

Rick and Morty.

I don't get it, is this some new faggot meme?

No, this is reality. Idiots really want szechuan sauce in McDonald's with their chicken nuggets and chicken tenders, which is now returned (thank god). It really a scam to prove how fucking stupid the average Rick and Morty fans are, claiming themselves that they are smarter than everyone else.

LOL SO SMART CARTOON
ME LIKE

>Show on adult swim mentions Szechuan dipping sauce from McDonalds
>McDonalds decides to capitalize on the popularity of this show by reintroducing the sauce
>Millennials obsessed with the show flip the fuck out because "HA HA HA IT'S LIKE FROM RICK AND MORTY YABBA DABBA DING DONG I'M PICKLE RICK!"
>McDonalds underestimated the autism on millennials

Unironically this

They made a big promotional stink about a new sauce, then released it in terrible neighborhoods, with ten sauce packets a store, where hundreds waited for hours. Some store employees just took the batch and sold them on ebay, some gave them out to regular customers as lines for a specific 2pm release was prepared for, and some stores listed never recieved their paltry stock.

And yeah, we're all nihilist faggots who'd squawk at caring about sauce, but this was a catestrophic promotional event, and terrible market testing if that meme is real. McDonalds is partially responsible for the violence, legally.

I still don't get it. I'm getting to old for this faggot shit

there was fucking violence over a glob of soy, vinegar, and corn syrup???

also you're a nigger

Its just autism. Not much else to say about it.

Think of it like the return of the original coke.

Or when the Simpsons movie came out and they put out promotional Duff beer.

>lol you care about stuff and expect to get things you were told you'd get what a fucking idiot
You know upon typing that it does sound like a Rick and Morty bit.

Yeah. Angry hunger is a hell of a drug.

>queue at mcdonalds
hoe fucked up is that? do you not cook yourselves or at least have proper food restaurants in america? no wonder everyone is fat

Only good commie is a dead commie.

>Pickle Rick
This show is worse than cancer

If you want the similar version of that guy selling, go to Wendy's. They have a better version of it.

I fucking hate normies.

They are taking our tendie culture from us!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, McDonalds brought back chicken tenders?

Why don't they just go to the supermarket and buy a bottle any time they want

Yep. This is the official McDonald's website: mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/buttermilk-crispy-chicken-tenders-3-piece.html

itp, a nigger

obese
low iq
diabetes
SJW virus
Addicted to the carbonated Jew

Do I need to go on?

Yes. The Americans made the world suffer just to stay alive. Continue.

>Queuing up for Macdonald's marketing event
>Buttblasted you can't get the dip you want
JFC you 56 percenters are an even bigger joke than us.

Is rick and morty the western evanjellyon?

This is the most Californian non-problem I've ever heard in my entire life. Everyone involved should be gassed with extreme prejudice, nothing of value will be lost.

Many Americans do know how to cook for ourselves. They just throw money at you if you give them food, regardless if it is in the restaurant, a snack bar, or a bakery. You give them food, they throw money at you, then shove it like animals. This is why I'm studying baking and pastry management to become a pastry chef for that reason.

> Trump declares war on NK
No one gives a fuck
> MD doesn't have sauce of some faggot ass show
Everyone going gorillas

How can you fat ass niggers dare to make fun of europeans

No, not even close. I'll rather watch Evangelion than Rick and Morty.

>Trump declares war on NK
but that isn't true
so we will continue to make fun of europeans

Yeah and?

... please help me. Take me away from here
I'm serious. This society is making me sick, I wish I were kidding

Good god. I refuse to believe this. My fellow human beans cannot be this retarded.

Sometimes I can see what the schizoposters are getting at when they say normies are "NPCs".

You can't vlog about that for your cunt followers

No, there is nothing wrong with the show, it's the people that watch it!
It's funny and it's dumb, it's regular Adult Swim.
People just take it too seriously, like what the fuck imagine if people went so nuts over ATHF.

Disclaimer I have not watched the third season, but I thought the first one was real funny and also had some interesting philosophical ideas.
The problem is people getting all uppity because they watch it like how people read Kafka books.

hello 85%

>Trump declares war on NK
America has been at near constant war for the last 20 years. Another war isn't news.

America was a mistake.

The new world is a mistake.

no you

i would not be able to contain my laughter in public

Only retard mentally ill democrat would pay $ 10 for sauce , most conservatives have common sense unlike retard commies .

>americans
>reddit

>HAHAH IM SO SMART CUZ I WATCH THIS CARTOON
>$10 for mechanically serarated chicken dipped in high fructose corn syrup

reddit was a mistake

Technically the Korean war never ended.

Because these faggots are not representing all 300m of us and we don't have laws against opinions hans

Or when Fallout released NukaCola.
Or when Nintendo released the NES classic.

CONSUME
OBEY