Is one accepted by Sup Forums if they're white but also ethnically Jewish

Is one accepted by Sup Forums if they're white but also ethnically Jewish

>white
>ethnically jewish
>also

This is impossible. Being ethnically jewish excludes one from being white.

Not unless you're Bobby Fischer.

Only if they're Christian.

fpbp

How do you do fellow whites!!!

yes, but anarchists and other memeflagging retards are faggots

>white but also ethnically Jewish

explain this

no but i look 100% white
But 50% ashkenazi jew

physically appear white

If you are willing to give your life for the white race...... but you're not are you. You just want to hide amongst us.

>50%
t. goyim

Looking white doesn't make you white.

I am christian and not willing to give my life for the white race

but i also talk white and have typical white people hair

Maybe if they shut the fuck up about being "raised in a reform, orthodox, who gives a fuck, Jewish household". Maybe if the don't insist on passing their "heritage" on to their children because muh tradition. Maybe if they don't become snake in the grass neocons and try to leverage white identity for judeoglobalist perogatives under the guise of being white conservatives. Yeah, maybe if they don't pull that kind of bullshit, they can be accepted. It'd be nice if they'd use that high verbal IQ to fight multiculturalism for a change.

>outward apperances.

You act like a jew, and that's more than enough.

appearances*

If you meant if you're white but also culturally jewish, then you're still a fucking jew

Im poor and living on welfare currently, pretty strange for a jew? being poor

Ashkenazi were Europeans who converted to Judaism, as far as I know.

so i really am pure white ethnically?

absolutely not.

kikes are as unwelcome as niggers.

No, it just means you are even less useful than a normal jew.

I have a question

I dont mind jews so much but the evidence im seeing (Barbra specte promiting migrants coming to europe etc) you jews really, really hate us white people

Why?
If its the nazi thing i get destroying germany and their people but all the rest?
And Muslims hate you guys, you know that right?

Yes! We will honour the coal burners of times past by accepting their mutant descendants into our society!
Thank you ancient coal burners for filtering out as many of those desert genes as necessary for sandniggers to walk among whites undetected!
From pubeheaded sandnigger to clandestine subversive in 3 generations!

I'd guess it's like being 50% Irish and 50% German. I don't think current day Ashkenazi actually came from Israel.

I haven't a clue, personally I don't hate white people, Should I? . I dont know anything about being jewish or how to take advantage of the goys

(You) make this thread every hour

This
And this

White means pure european and jews don't have a country in europe so no.

Yes. You are accepted into the ovens.

this is a liar

Get out.

B-but i thought the ovens were just a meme

>personally I don't hate white people, Should I?
No, you shouldnt
Ive never considered jews to be of a diffrent color from whites until i saw all the hateful things people who were white but claimed they were jews said about white people

Like that jewish professor who said white men should kill themselves and white women were only good for breeding black babies, if he wasnt jewish and protected he would be prosecuted for hate speech but since it was anti-white its cool and im not ok with that shit

I think its utterly despicable since many jews who dont have power or influence are paying the bill for rich jews who want to incite racial hatred in people

They are. Here's a glimpse into your future.

hmmmm, i'm not getting in that thing, Most whites are reasonable and that would never happen

That's just what's gonna dispose of your remains.
Remember, sandnigger, the gas killed people (supposedly) the ovens just got rid of the corpses. Instead of gas we're using industrial shredders to turn your race to mush, then the incinerator turns that mush to vapour.

>I am christian and not willing to give my life for the white race
>not

woops, never mind. GTFO

>When I get to highschool, will I be popular?
If you are asking that, then no. You are an uninterresting person.

Stupid leaf, we can use that chum for shark stuff.

why are these still so funny? post rare batboys

you get 0 pussy

OP i can only speak for myself personally, and i'm different from most of Sup Forums.
i could care less if you are jewish, i think your white genes should run deeper than your imaginary friend religious ideology.
if you don't renounce the religion and renounce your jewish identity, and call out the jew though, then you aren't ever really going to be "one of us".
and unfortunately you may always have to contend with people being skeptical of you, but that's because of the unfortunate reality of subversives and just how many of them there actually are :(

for me personally though, i would have qualms about even marrying an ashkenazi jew woman, so long as she wasn't actively identifying with that religion and that culture, which genuinely is evil and leads to people trying to oppress those around them.

on the other hand, you are flying that flag, so maybe something is wonky with you people after all.

sorry, mistyped something, i mean to say i WOULDNT even have qualms about marrying an ashkenazi jew woman.

Shalom, sandnigger! How's the weather in florida today?