Gay man kicks Christians out of his coffee shop

A gay man kicks Christians out of his coffee shop after he finds out that the people in his shop are the same people posting "read the bible" fliers around Seattle.

He asks them how tolerant they really are and if and I quote "bring my boyfriend and fuck him in his ass right in front of you, are you going to tolerate that?" and than tells them to fuck off out of his shop.

Video: youtu.be/hAy08J9SFV0

Why are gays not tolerant of us, when they ask for us to be tolerant of them?

Should/Could the Christians sue the coffee shop for discrimination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
yelp.ca/biz/bedlam-coffee-seattle?start=160
yelp.ca/biz/bedlam-coffee-seattle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try some of my coffee, user. my boyfriend and I brewed this specially for you. drink up while it's still hot and steamy. you're not fucking intolerant are you? c'mon, try a sip

>calls others bigots
>is a bigot
really stimulates the ol' nuggets.

time to sue, because the fags wouldn't hesitate if they were in the christians position

how do these coffee shops afford their rent only selling coffee? front for drugs? or maybe inherited money?

It's the baked goods

They probably sell other stuff besides coffee. Muffins, other drinks, breakfast items, etc.

He's not wrong, tho. Also, I agree with you, but you're generalizing. don't make the same mistake as them.

i need my caffeine fix

Thy could sue....but what defense religious discrimination, the private business has a right to refuse loitering. Even trump and sessions agreed that you don't have to serve anyone.

Faggots hate Christianity and only Christianity

Basically this
They unironically make news articles about bakers who won't make cakes for gay weddings.
I'm not christian myself, but I obviously see the value of actually following the traditional values (ie, "marriage is between a man and a woman")
In my opinion, gay marriage devalues the whole thing, because it was created in the first place to encourage responsible procreation.

Really heats up the ol' hotpockets

Also it's Seattle which means a leftist can do just about anything and the city won't prosecute.

washington nigger here im going to be visiting this shit hole soon enough calling them when they open.

GRIDS, not the hero we deserved but the hero we needed.

SWEET THIS THREAD AGAIN

This faggot should go to Indonesia or some other lovely muslim country and do the same thing. See how long he will last

A reminder that Americans regularly bake the cake.

faggots are such disgusting people

Those Christians absolutely should sue for discrimination. Give that asshole a taste of his own medicine.

Yes it is considered a restaurant.

>drinking coffee that has been prepared by that aids infested homo

This is your typical faggot right here, full of hate. I swear these people like to pretend to be harmless and tolerant but the truth is they are the most disgusting and vile pieces of trash, as a Christian I'm happy to know that God hates these people and He curses them with HIV and other judgements. But when they die at the age of 40 they will cast into hell forever.

Leftist hypocrisy at it's finest, I hope this cockroach gets AIDS and dies.

Why is it that the term homophobia is so widely used for people that don't like gays? I'm not afraid of gays. I'm fine with a lot of them. But I straight up do not like the loud, bitchy, effeminate gays. Not because I'm scared of them or have some weird phobia. But because they're loud, bitchy, and effeminate, and personally I'd rather not be around that because I don't like loud, bitchy, effeminate people.

the video is out of context

THE PEOPLE IN THE VIDEO PUT UP OFFENSIVE SIGNS IN FRONT OF THE STORE AGAINST GAY PEOPLE

Religious liberty. An atheist shouldn't have to serve christcucks if he doesn't want to.

How did he figure out the flyers were theirs?

it's discrimination. If they sue, they'll win. Always yes to free shekels.

No, he shouldn't have to. The guy in the video has the right to deny service to whoever he wants. It's his reasoning that people are taking issue with, I think. And I don't blame them, this gay sack of shit is a big hypocrite. Not the end of the world and we'll all forget about it in a week.

Do you have pictures of the fliers? Because everywhere I read it says all the fliers said was "read the bible" and they were put up all over Seattle.

I just noticed this. Yeah, they did this for the drama. Don't blame gay dude for doing that.

>Why is it that the term homophobia is so widely used for people that don't like gays?

Because fags, like all lefties, have a victim complex. It's impossible for them to fathom that people just hate gays because it's fucking disgusting. It's like someone who's into scat pr0n getting mad at others who are disgusted by it because they can't fathom that anyone would be turned off by taking shits into other peoples mouths or pissing on their face

>Should/Could the Christians sue the coffee shop for discrimination?

Dumb cunts shouldn't be financing the bum-fucking lifestyle of the sodomites anyway.

can I say it?

fake and gay

You can't deny service to anyone based on a religious belief

he looks like he has many diseases

If a Christian bakery dosn't have to cater a gay wedding, then so can a gay restaurant decide not to cater christians. Freedom of contract. Just let it be known that a private business discriminates in certain ways and wait for the free market to put it out of order.

You sound mad. Did some loud, bitchy and effeminate fag fuck your bitch?

Do they do the same to Muslims, or are these anti-Christian bigots?

Uhhhhh yeah you can if your precious cake baker has his way??

Why do gays like this act like they are possessed by multiple demons? Don't they understand that it's creepy to go around telling everyone you meet that you like to commit acts of extreme sexual depravity on a regular basis?

No. homosexuality isn't a protection under the constitution as of 10/8/2017. Whether the framers cared about fucking other dudes in the ass or not is completely irrelevant, as of today it isn't a protection. Religious protections do exist however and have been upheld by the SCOTUS many many times

>Why are gays not tolerant of us, when they ask for us to be tolerant of them?
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
it's explained by this guy. Sodomites are vile, angry, and many other things by nature.

The problem with the Pacific NW is that they haven't been blacked yet. I drove from Klamath Falls to Seattle over a 2 week period. I literally counted 5 niggers from Oregon to WA state. Its easy to believe that all men are created equal when you can come home from work and all your shit is still there, or go downtown and not be violently mugged for walking while White. Those SJWs of the NW don't know what real culture feels like. We need to import some niggers for them to get a real taste of the change they're pushing so hard for and then see how they feel about it. They already have SJW bums on every corner of the city and offramps of the highways, just need to get more blacked.

Atheism is a religion and is protected.
Your move friend, cant wait to see the mental gymnastics you deploy to get out of this.

>my feelio when faggots are total idiots that will burn in hell forever

Thank God for hell

Atheism isn't part of homosexuality you fucking retard. One's a religious belief and the other is a sexual deviance which has no mention in the constitution. Fucking fags are so goddamn retarded, maybe it's all that fucking nigger semen getting pumped up your faggot asshole that rots your brains

> b-but muh fag cake outrage

If someone did this to Muslims it would cause a liberal shit storm. I wonder why (((they))) hate Christianity so much yet love literally any other religion and promote all manner of degeneracy. Hmmmm any ideas guys? I guess it's just a mystery.

Why does nobody post the name and/or Yelp page of this coffee shop????

>Sodomites are vile, angry, and many other things by nature

I'm sure the owner is an atheist. Per his religious liberty he can refuse service to these "Christians"

really nukes the ol' tendies

Good. Who gives a fuck about some faggots feefees anyway?

No he can't because like I said before religious liberties are protected under the constitution. You can't refuse service to anyone for being affiliated with any religion, you have no right. Sexual deviance is another topic that has fuck all to do with this. Are all you flaming faggots this fucking retarded?

>"""""""""Christians"""""""""""
>Going to coffee shop owned by gay man
>Instead of burning it to the ground
The absolute state of America

How well did that work out for the bakery that didnt want to bake faggots a cake?

Here's the first bread if anyone is interested.
Some interesting points there. Pic related.

And rightfully so.

That was during Obama anti-discrimination laws.

RIGHT
TO
REFUSE
SERVICE

Flyer

Like the Christian Bakers?

It's a private establishment. So no.
>doesn't hire rough trade on the reg

There is no point in arguing with a homosexual. Do you have an argument with a schizophrenic and expect anything remotely making sense?

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO TELL YOU FAGS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE BASED ON A PERSONS RELIGION

Holy shit do all fags have the IQ of a retard?

Most gays don't care about straight people, like most straight people don't care about most gays.
Everyone cares about these types of faggots though. The entitled, loud, petty, degenerate faggots like this prick.

>Are you gonna tolerate me fucking my boyfriend right here in the ass?
top kek

Also, the flyer was posted OUTSIDE, not on the shop owners 'property'.

If it is his store he should be allowed to refuse service to anyone he wants. Freedom remember

>It's a private establishment. So no.
Like the Christian bakers, right?

Doesn't taking legal action in this case validate all those times fags datelined Christian bakeries over wedding cakes?

Really stimulates the neurons in my cranium which then dissipates into micro fiber proteins within the mitochondria of my brain cells.

they use coffee for enemas, why would anyone sane want to drink at a gay coffee shop?

Christfag here, shit like this gives hope we can win the long war.

For one, what a retarded question. "Would you be tolerant if I fucked his ass right here"- I mean Jesus Christ no, I wouldn't stand around if anybody was fucking anybody, the fact he doesn't realize that is shocking.

However, as a private owner he has a right to kick people out, and while the execution was poor he didn't do anything wrong per se. On the flip side, I find it ironic both that he's clearly the type that gets upset Christians may not sell gay wedding cakes, and also that people compare "I respect your right to be gay but it is wrong and my faith keeps me from taking part" and "waaaah you put up read the Bible posters get out REEEEEE FUCK MY ASS" as if they're the same thing.

That isn't all he said. He also said he would do it to Jesus Christ. I guess he'll know hot when he's burning in hell.

BREW THE FUCKING COFFEE

A bigot is someone who is intolerant towards those with different beliefs-why is this negative? This is normal.

goddammit i hate the wave of faggots from rdeddit

you can sue for any reason. by that logic we should also be allowed to refuse service to blacks, if i cant kick blacks out then you shouldnt be allowed to kick christians out.

I think I've finally found their information on another video. It was posted at the end, they claim it's Bedlam Coffee.

yelp.ca/biz/bedlam-coffee-seattle?start=160

>really comps my sushi

Holy shit did he die?

>Hold your enemies to their own standards-Saul D. Alinsky.
I agree with the principle that business owners should be allowed to refuse service to anyone they want, but we don't live in a social or legal order where that principle is at play. So we may as well use anti-discrimination laws to burn the left whenever we have the opportunity.

I think I've finally found their information on another video. It was posted at the end, they claim it's Bedlam Coffee.

If you leave a comment, make it clear that you actually went into the business and are not commenting on a news story. Otherwise, it's more likely your comment will be deleted.

Doesnt matter. As a business owner you dont go around spazzing on people, you respectfully ask them to leave, and if they ask whysay its because you dont agree with the posters theyve been putting up on your property.
As the owner you must always act as if theres someone recording you. its the current year +2 after all.

t. business owner

Really shuffles the truffle

>ANSWER ME
>SHUT UP
>I LIKE ASS

I'd kick him out of his coffee shop.

Naw he good.

No, he's fine and made a full recovery.

Crush them

Should sue just to get the hypocrisy in the formal legal record. And make sure to be loud about it.

The yelp page is fucking hilarious.

Faggots are really sick.
Would've gotten a nice hot cup amd poured it all over that couch.

because its the only prominent religion in america that is anti-gay. muslim anti-gay sentiments aren't nearly as vocal in the us.

Send a Muslim user in there with an “Allah Hates Fags” and see what happens