Thought Jagmeet would result in a Scheer victory due to the left splitting their votes

>thought Jagmeet would result in a Scheer victory due to the left splitting their votes
>in actuality, quebecers are racist as fuck and wouldn't vote for a turban man
>trudeau will keep all his quebec and atlantic canada welfare seats next election and maintain his govt
Fuck French Canadians.
angusreid.org/new-ndp-leader-jagmeet-singh/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/trade-deficit-1.4339696
tradingeconomics.com/canada/government-debt-to-gdp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad he's going to prove Pakis have no business in Canadian politics and the NDP will be erased.
Punjab variety Pakis are criminals nothing more

>the NDP will be erased
Enjoy 50 years of the Liberals governing Canada, I guess?

We will get a conservative majority. Trudeau has done way too much damage.

Quebec, Atlantic, And Toronto are all Trudeau needs to win a minority

maybe your just racist in thinking a turban man was meant to win because hes a turban man..
y doesnt he run for office in his shit hole of a country that he came from

Come on guys, that’s just Sacha Cohen in turban. You know that, right?

Ontario will lose a lot of it's Liberal ridings next election, and the NDP lost a lot of their Quebec ridings last election, no? BC might split a lot of it's voting between NDP and Liberal as well. Seems like it'll probably come around to evening out, and the Conservatives will likely win. Can't say whether or not it'll be a majority or a minority though.

I realize that, it's always been that way though.

BC is actually going Conservative next election, at least that's what Grenier is predicting

>in actuality, quebecers are racist as fuck and wouldn't vote for a turban man

Called that, I don't think he even speaks french.

Plus he has retarded policies like people with Turbans don't have to wear motorcycle helmets for religious reasons
Dumbest fucking law I've ever heard of.

This is a perfect example of how parties listen to Millennials and try for "muh diversity" tactic, but it's going to backfire.

I think NDP is doing a good job here in B.C. so far they haven't done anything retarded. Let's hope that keeps up.

>I don't think he even speaks french
He does, I actually think his French is better than Scheer's

What has he done? He doesn't control the actions of individual premiers or the price of oil.

I don't think so, whoever is filling you in on canadian politics is retarded. Vancouver and victoria hold most of the votes and they always vote green party and ndp/liberal. The interior are the only ones who vote con.

Scheer is just a liberal cuck though, he won't win with his pro feminism stances He needs to stand out as the leader that's going to defend the border and balance the budget. If he doesn't get the fear vote, he's a lost cause.

Pretty sure we'll have like 20 years of Trudeau though.

Letting in fuckloads of niggers, pushing the gay agenda, crippling our military, embarrassing us, not tackling the housing or youth unemployment problems. Lol are you dumb?

mr steal your sjw votes

justin needs to comeout as a trans lesbian or else hes done

BC voting lib/NDP is more of a recent thing. Since 2000 I remember they mainly had conservative/reform seats

Also (((CBC))) polling shows Scheer only a few points behind Trudeau in BC, you're forgetting there are a lot of socially and fiscally conservative Chinese voters in Richmond

Most importantly, he's dug us into a hole.
cbc.ca/news/business/trade-deficit-1.4339696

tradingeconomics.com/canada/government-debt-to-gdp

Gay agenda? Do you think people everyday city people in Canada care he's pushing the gay agenda? They don't care about immigrants or crippling the military either. How non white are we know? 25 percent? How is Scheer going to solve the housing and youth unemployment problems?

The new vibrant right is anti Jew. Sheer is too close to Harpers Zog.

I suppose but if you saw a voters map you would see that the metro area and islands always vote left.

Conservatives have zero MLA's here in b.c. I couldn't even vote con because they weren't on the ballot so I voted ndp.

Sheer is a good goyum Muppet.
I will not vote for Israel.

Most of that stuff doesn't matter I suppose, but shipping in fuck loads of niggers is obviously causing the housing and job shortage.

>Racist as fuck
>vote for a blatant multiculturalist who supported a bill to force the country to submit to Islam
I’ll never understand Quebecers

Trudeau barely got 50% of the seats in Quebec last time around. There is no chance he'll get more next election.

>solve the housing and youth unemployment problems
reducing immigration would do both of those things. reducing immigration is a good thing not even just for the race reasons

Wow I hate libs, they are so dumb.

He was born in ontario

the best thing we can do is to get them to vote for the bloc again.

Where's the weed that he promised? Trudeau is a liar, fuck him

Oh, yeah provincially they're pretty left. Federally, they've spent much of their history being either really right wing or really left wing

Oh federally yes I think b.c. will probably vote con / ndp.

>flag larping leaf
Quebec gonna go back to Bloc, screenshot this

A poo moustache twirler.
Can Canada sink any lower?

This. All we want is du pot osti
If you lie to us, going back to the bloc

I think the NDP is trying to consolidate the younger vote. I feel that they realize that it's extremely unlikely that they'll become official opposition again in the near future, so they're trying to build up a new voting base by pandering to the young SJW crowd (even more so than the Liberals). Having a Sikh lead the party won't win them the election, there are too many people who won't vote for him just based on the fact that he's a Sikh/brown, and there are even more who won't vote for him because he's going to pull some Trudeau-eqsue campaign shenanigans in order to look hip and cool.

That being said, I think the only people who are going to be voting Liberal are people who are die-hard Liberal supporters. The Trudeau government will lose a lot of what it gained last election all across the country, save for in Quebec unless the BQ makes a big comeback to their pre-2011 numbers (which wouldn't be all that surprising, considering the current political landscape across the country). The Bloc could certainly reel back a lot of their former voters next election, which would be a death knell for the Liberal party's chances. I can even see the Liberals losing a lot of their base in the GTA because of Jagmeet. We all know that Torontonians bend over for non-whites, so I don't doubt that there are a lot of people there ready to choke on his kirpan.

Really? That's interesting, as I feel that the sentiment at the provincial level is that the NDP are decently liked in BC right now as pointed out. I definitely see Liberal losses for the province though.

I would be so happy if BC went blue. NDP and Green could take a lot of Liberal seats away

This is identity politics. He mobilized the poo vote.

It's not uncommon for BC to go conservative. I think the cons have to deal with the milennial/pothead vote in BC next election, however.

fuck off, only low iq immigrant cunts will be voting for Pajinder from the NDP

Because the turbaned faggot can't get in India as he can't get a visa. The is a khalistani faggot who wanted to kill Hindus for storming the Golden Temple to flush out Paki backed Sikh terrorist. So ya. Fuck this faggot and set his beard on fire with gasoline. He is too shitty even for India.

>racist as fuck
we're hit by the SJW plague like everywhere else
>vote for a blatant multiculturalist who supported a bill to force the country to submit to Islam
see above

Québec racism is a meme on the same tier as us being separatists. every referendum failed and mentioning another one is political suicide

I literally love when they interview a poo and it gushes about how proud it is to have one of its own race in power...... it culture jams the narrative. RACE MATTERS!
>>Pajeet want sandals.

sikhs are fucking majestic. would be an honor to have you as our pm mr sing.

>40 seats out of 78 - barely
18 seats held over by Layton's NDP
Trudeau is in landslide terrority
Quebec is pissed as fuck by refugees and couillard "why we so racist" commissions. Wouldn't be surprised if CAQ wins a majority next year and Quebec becomes the most right wing province in the country.

Scheer is DOA though. He's just Harpertron 2.0 and voters turfed that neocon vision last election.
Despite the memes, Trudeau is smart as fuck and he knows what role to play to get the votes he needs.
Scheer will just be tone deaf and start bitching about Khadr and muh Israel.

>Youth unemployment problems
The unemployment rate is actually really low right now. The issue is that a lot of those jobs are garbage-tier min wage jobs. It's one of the major reasons why the Wynne government in Ontario has been pushing and heavily publicizing the minimum wage increase, because the Debt Dyke knows that it's the only way she'll retain her position.

I hope to god that it doesn't. Ontario has been getting bamboozled by the provincial Libs for over a decade. Hudak shot himself in the foot last election, hopefully Brown takes stock of what happened and is able to capitalize on the Wynne governments failures.

Pretty glad to see that the NDP is going to go down in flames.

>Embrace identity politics
>Jug-meat can't even condemn the sikh temples in BC that worship Canada's largest mass killer as a martyr
>They even have his prominently displayed for worship
>Jug-meat also goes on about systemic racism

He literally looks like Jonah Hill.

Real talk, what ideology do the conservatives need to gain votes again? Red Toryism? Purple Toryism? Libertarianism?

I fucking hate you libshits voting in cucks, and now there's a fucking mudslime trying to get in

Jesus christ, it's like you want all your hard work to go down in flame by another country, doesn't help the chinese are buying everything and making it a living hell to get a home here.

Damn shame

The English part and DUDE WEED LMAO fucks voted for Trudeau user, the second Cuckeau said weed it was over. It doesn't help a lot of miggers gets inside Quebec and then vote liberal the second they can vote

They need a reincarnation of Rob Ford. People don't have idealogies, they have mortgages. And this is normies I am talking about. People in the middle. Need a conservative faggot to just talk about money to everyone. Yeah everyone. The libshits will do the Hitler chant and diversity shit, in the end, its all about the economic interest. You can only spew the lie for so long.

Nigger loving glutton?
Nope.
We need a white nationalist

Sportball crack head nigger loving degenerate
Sure thing Jew.

He sold all of your damn gold reserve, fool. All of it. He threw away your nation's safety net in exchange for a short term profit, and nobody changes their vote for it because nobody thinks in the long term.

>trudeau keeps his quebec and atlantic seats and will likely gain some there
>loses all of his seats west of quebec due to vote splitting
>all of these seats go to the conservatives

Personally,Bernier could've been a step in the right direction. But that ship sailed for the next 6 years.
Mulroney managed to unite Alberta and Quebec for his victories, but that imploded in a spectacular fashion afterwards.
But, it really boils down to middle-class and national identity. So, we need our own version of an anti-globalist politician.
- pursue bilateral trade vs supra-national binding treaties. Despite the short-term pain, Trump renegotiation of NAFTA is the best gift we ever got. It makes our current government responsible for deals instead of shifting blame to "we signed this, so you can't vote on it"
- kill subsidies of all forms (rather than eliminate CBC it should be eliminate all cultural subsidies, including private broadcasters that control our internet)
- Canada citizenship is sacrosanct. The Harper tories were trying to water it down with their work visa (literal servant class to undercut wages) and removing citizenship of "terrorists" (eliminating the value of a nation to defend itself and handle its own criminals too)
- stop treating the middle class as a bank account for your pet projects. Killing sales tax would do wonders for this. Fucking bicycle lanes that 5 people an hour use.

someone needs to drain our swamp also

Kike our gold reserves are still in the Canadian shield. The ring of fire has an estimated 800 tonne of gold.
Our nations future is our race.

somebody's trying to "curry" some favour with Trudeau

Scheer is very, very uninspiring. I don't doubt that debates will have a lot of him harping on about how the Khadr situation was handled (because it WAS handled poorly, but not just by Trudeau). If he takes note of how American politics are going and panders to a "Canada first" narrative and has policies that legitimately put Canada first, he'll win hands down. If Bernier was the Conservative leader, this is probably what would happen. But he's not, we've got schlubby Scheer, who has all of the charisma of Harper plus a dead fish.

As strange as it might sound, Red Toryism might actually win the Conservatives votes. Canadian politics were utterly dominated by social issues last election, and I don't see this election being much different. Trudeau might kick in a few nods to "we will continue to help the Canadian economy grow" and the fact that the economy has been very strong since the last election, but that's about as far as he'll go down the economic route. He's a social issue leader, and people have been voting with "muh feels" rather than "muh mortgage & car payments" lately, particularly because a lot of new voters don't have mortgages or cars. Due of social media, they're the squeakiest wheel that's ever existed in modern politics and their parents (who raised their children to believe that they're entitled to everything) sympathize with them.

People only vote with their wallet when they're forced to. I do realize that consumer confidence in Canada has been in the shitter recently, but that's largely because of the recent volatility of housing markets. The economy is actually rather strong right now (note the last two rapid rate increases by the Bank of Canada).

Khadr should have been left in a hole to rot in the Middle East. He WAS a terrorist, and acting in aggression towards our allies is tacit treason. Removing his citizenship would have been a decision that I would have had no problem with.

We need to hyper accelerate this shitshow and hit the reset button

As a college student, a lot of millennials are unironic marxists and stalinists. If he can steal their vote away from Trudeau, I see no issue with it.

Don't call me a kike you halfwit maple drunk beaver molesting apologise-american. A gold reserve on hand is needed in case of an economic collapse, so that your nation's people have something tangible to fall back on as a currency base so you don't fall into poverty. Not having a reserve puts you squarely at the whims of the international banking clique, and you accuse me of being a kike for pointing that out? Fool of a leaf.

As for the gold in the ground, that's all very well and good but you need starting capital to dig it out and process it so thats no good in an emergency where you need the gold to shore up all your failed and lost capital in the first place. Bah.

NDP is a joke anyway.

The whole political scene is a sick joke. Nobody even mentions the real issue -- immigration -- unless the are mouthing platitudes about how wonderful it all is.

Our system is not responsive to what people actually want -- it's an elite who run the entire show.

We are heading for disaster in the coming years. I feel very bad for young people today.

says a lot about millennials
they need to be rounded up with boomers

A lot of people in Toronto will vote for anyone with a turban -- they can't get enough diversity.

Justin is a right-wing, white cis-scum nut to these people

I've seen a lot of leftists call Wynne a conservative and I still think Torontonians will end up voting for her just because of her sex curriculum plus the fact that Brown (used to be?) a socon.

if anything that curriculum should be reason enough to remove her..wtf is wrong with these fucks..literal city of child abusers

Khadr should have been shot in Afghanistan.
He wasn't
He was hauled back for neocon kangaroo court.
We were complicit, and Trudeau put a stop to this issue before the courts ordered us to pay tons more.
Removing citizenship isn't about Khadr but our own jurisprudence. Why not throw him in jail for a lifetime under treason? We are tacitly admitting to the dilution of the Canadian identity and saying well, if they're really bad, two'll pass on the problem to someone else instead of standing up for our own citizens, good or bad.

Does Jagmeet at least hate Muslims and want to limit their immigration? I thought Islamophobia was pretty common amongst Sikhs and Hinduds

Aside from Khadr, I agree that tax money is frequently misappropriated, but shit like bike lanes is a municipal (or, in broader cases, a provincial) issue. Federal level pet projects include shit like refugee programs and generous immigration benefits -- projects that do not directly benefit current citizens of the country and, in fact, put non-citizens ahead of citizens.

I agree with your point on NAFTA, but it could turn out to be a big win for the Liberals if they get it right.

At this point, I'd have no real qualms with kicking the CBC to the curb. It's become a hugbox for left-wing propaganda much like CNN in the US, and it's very, very strict in its moderation of viewer content. It's hilarious how more than half the comments on any given CBC article are about their draconian moderation and lack of impartiality.

Toronto reporting in, Toronto will be blue in 2019

Can you assure me that it will be blue in 2018? I want Brown to have a majority.

Not for NRI Sikhs, they don't see pakis pushing drugs into their village, fuckin useful idiots

I hope he gets elected and then shot, god damn kahlistani kike

I'm never voting Liberal or NDP ever again. I hope Quebec votes Bloc Qeuebecois and cedes from this gay nation, I'll take my whiteness and move there to help them rebuild in the post-Trudeau era

Pipeline fiasco ensures that Trudeau will lose some Atlantic seats, at least

It's not that he won't win because he's Indian, he won't ein because he's fucking NDP. He's more liberal than the liberals ffs his party has no chance.

Whites commit more crimes bruh

>flag
>telling people to go back to their country
Pottery

That nigger living glutton was good at pandering to the niggers while taking a paycheck away from them. Get real, natsoc has an other 3 decades to rise.

I agree that he should never have been brought back to North America. I don't know the US's real motivation behind this, whether it was to publicly shame Canada for having a terrorist or to serve some gaudy form of summary "justice" in order to appease their morals.

Canada was complicit once we demanded that he be brought back to Canada and didn't immediately strip him of his citizenship once he was back here. He was a war criminal in the US's jurisdiction and should have been handled solely under American purview. Revoking citizenship would have cleaned Canada's hands of the problem because, in reality, it was never really Canada's issue to begin with. There were grounds enough to revoke his citizenship on the basis of him being a traitor, and then handing him back to the US to do with as they pleased would have satisfied our own legal system as well as the Americans.

But nooooooooooooo, it became some gauche "human rights" issue because Canada couldn't ball up and kick his ass out. That's a failing of the Canadian justices who were involved in the Khadr case and who decided to interpret the law in order to "protect a Canadian citizen" rather than punish a traitorous war criminal.

If someone is bad enough, they're not Canadian. That's the very reason why citizenship can be revoked in the first place. You can't seriously be of the opinion that there is absolutely no circumstance under which citizenship should be revoked, can you? Because Khadr was a traitor. And if treason isn't reason enough for revocation of citizenship, then absolutely nothing is.

Furthermore, it wasn't, by and large, a domestic issue. Why should the Canadian people be forced to support his stay in jail for the rest of his life on the charge of treason? Canada owed him nothing, yet decided to bend over backwards for someone who didn't deserve an ounce of sympathy.

Liberal minority governments are even further to the left. Cuckservatives btfo

I honestly don't know. The east coast loves the gibmedats, but they must know that they don't stand to gain much with an NDP government in the form of jobs.

Lmao, good luck with that. I mean, I hope you're right, but that seems like a pipe dream.

>Whites commit more crimes bruh
>smuganimeface.jpg

But not say, Bell or Globe and Mail?
I'd also ban "cultural" subsidies which is just handing money to Hollywood.
Municipality derive their funds from the provinces, heck, they have no constitutional standings, which is why municipal mergers happened in Ontario and Quebec. And provinces derive much of their funding from the federal level, with the notable exception of Quebec, that has built its own bureaucratic infrastructure.
Nope.
We are responsible for our own. It's why nation-states exist.

At this point, I've concluded you're just a cryptokike trying to dilute my points with your own misdirections. You chosen sure don't like Trudeau for some reason, which is the bright side of his inevitable victory.

No, I'm fine with ending those subsidies as well. I only made a point about the CBC because it's a crown corporation. I figured that if I didn't support a crown media corporation, it should be pretty obvious that I don't support the government handing money to private media corporations.

Economic subsidies (separate from cultural subsidies, as you called them) are a different beast though. While I believe that the Bombardier bail-out was over the top, I can understand how devastating the company's loss would be to the Canadian economy. As long as an economic subsidy leads directly to creating jobs and is used in very large majority to do so, then I have no serious issue with it. When it's used to fund pet projects with private companies or to push forward a cultural agenda, funding should be immediately revoked.

A bit of a tangent, but I work for Ford. Last bargaining session, Ford threatened to withdraw ALL Canadian manufacturing and warehousing operations if Unifor didn't make concessions and back off on their demands, citing full-scale business plans to do so. I was terribly surprised when the union bent over backwards to appease the company because I knew that the government of Canada would have offered Ford big money to stay. Because if Ford went, GM and Chrysler would have left too, and that would have utterly devastated the economy of Southern Ontario. The vote to accept Ford's offer just barely passed, as the Oakville plant actually voted in a majority to reject the national deal.

Anyway, on your point about citizenship: I would be willing to accept non-revocation of citizenship if the punishment for things that currently warrant revocation of citizenship was death. In fact, I'd prefer that because I do agree that a country should take responsibility. But, in light of current governmental and legislative views on capital punishment, I have to accept that the next best thing is to revoke their citizenship and eject them from the country.

There's not going to get it right, is the thing. Their priorities are completely backwards and irrational. They're more worried about gender inequality and fair wages for Mexicans than getting anything out of this for Canada. It's a shitshow and Chrystia Freeland should immediately given the boot and replaced with somebody that actually knows what they're doing. Ideally that same boot would be extended to the rest of the government, but baby steps.