Key Witness in LV Shooting Dies

neon-nettle.com/news/2893-key-witness-in-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-and-daughter-following-fbi-raid

Other urls found in this thread:

13wham.com/news/local/fairport-police-investigation-underway-part-of-whitney-road-closed
legacy.com/obituaries/democratandchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=nicole-and-john-beilman
mpnnow.com/news/20171005/fbi-searched-fairport-home-before-murder-suicide
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/?showmenu=true
johnsoncitypress.com/law-enforcement/2017/10/02/Loaded-pistols-two-fully-automatic-machine-guns-900-rounds-found-during-traffic-stop
youtube.com/watch?v=XXtQMz1RGNw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcasser_Girls
youtube.com/watch?v=DHukNQNOipw
youtube.com/watch?v=bzBug8_otuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and it begins.......... in 10 years only the 'he was a crazy white guy' meme will be standard fare

>shotgunned himself in the back of the head

Kek

>neon-nettle.com

nothing shady about that or anything.

>just survived worst mass shooting ever in American history
>daughter and family is elated I'm safe
>shoot her
>shoot myself

click on some of the hyperlinks they did they're research.

quick rundown plz

13wham.com/news/local/fairport-police-investigation-underway-part-of-whitney-road-closed

Google his name

wayyy more credible

false flag confirmed. Deep state must pay

clickbait, satire, malware sites.

Can anyone from the Diarrhea Times confirm?

fake

even if not there's plenty of reasons he could've killed himself that were unrelated to the shooting

in fact he probably did it because the horrors he saw that day gave him PTSD

neon-nettle is satire and gives you a virus if you go there so don't read it

fake and gay

this is a slide thread be sure to SAGE it

in fact just don't post in this thread or look at it at all

OP is a jew shill

this is just trying to distract from the real issues like how we stop white genocide and keep women out of the gaming industry

everyone abandon thread

really tired of this shit, like literally tired to the point of being sleepy. *yawn* maybe we should all hit the sack and get some much needed shut-eye right about now so we have a clear head tomorrow?

>Shot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun
>mfw

this has been debunked

>Sources confirm to 13WHAM News that FBI agents executed a search warrant at the Beilman home the day before the murder-suicide.

>As a matter of standard procedure, federal investigators have not released any information pertaining to the nature of their investigation at the Fairport home.

So how did the link in OP get that this was related to the LV shooting?

UP YOUR BUM

kek

Debunked is a jewy word for ''stop looking at this right now!!''

you've got me curious

John Beilman, Ultralife Corp., makes military communications devices & the Pentagon phone charger found in "Stephen Paddock's" room.

Obituary

legacy.com/obituaries/democratandchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=nicole-and-john-beilman

they did they are research user

fucking kill yourself

mpnnow.com/news/20171005/fbi-searched-fairport-home-before-murder-suicide

curious, but they seem to have fabricated the vegas connection from whole cloth, unless I'm missing something in the source material.

In other words: he was executed

Probably had medical knowledge.
Hit the part of the brain that controls heart and breathing.

thesun reported a phone charger with no phone was found in his room, john beilman worked at a a company where one of their products was a non rechargeable lithium battery
therefore he obviously forgot his charger and was a key witness to the shootings.

This whole thing is so fucking mysteriously shady. I doubt you'll ever get to the bottom of it.

Spotted the Jew

This. The style of charger used was only made for certain batteries that just so happened to be used with CIA used devices. Check mate deep state fucks

kill yourself

>Her mother, Donna Beilman, was inside the family home at the time of the shootings. Farina said she did not hear the shots and was unaware of the deaths until she was informed by police.

What?

>13wham.com/news/local/fairport-police-investigation-underway-part-of-whitney-road-closed

Not seeing any old articles/info that mention this man as a shooting witness anywhere. Can anyone provide evidence this guy was in Vegas? Not some, "it was his cell phone charger" fake and gay bullshit.

Hmmmmmmmm. Im trying to connect any dots?

It's not his fault, his first language is probably Arabic

Provide some evidence about this cell phone charger, I've not seen one credible source that an armchair investigator could use to come to this conclusion.

fuckin kek my man

>literal drumpf stronghold
>spend all day crying about fake news
>perpetuate not even sort of credible shit like this as not fake news
wew get help losers

Here's a photo leaked from the crime scene.

Pic related

>Agents executed a search warrant and raided Beilman's Williamsburg Drive home the day before he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun.
U Wot m8

you really went all out, eh? if the shills are trying this hard, makes me think it's legit

this is from "Sorcha Faal" aka US navy intelligence disinfo/comms, but they do get access to SVR reports (like every diplomat does) and they do sometimes drop some real info

also, it seems lately that navy intel is /ouragency/, so who knows? it wouldn't surprise me if it's true

Is it safe to assume that this was the 2nd guy and (((they))) "suicided" him.

Mega-producer Weinstein wanted the news on his friday's private auditions.

The hollywood monger called some chosen friends in Langley and Las Vegas.

A failed TLA patsy wasfound.

There we got this false flag.

It's jews, hollywood jews.

And their aides.

You burgers love to talk about freedom but you can't even exercise those freedoms without being suicided by the CIA. Sad.

Ultralife Corporation, prime contractor, specializes in special ops communications for the government.

Fearing that Ultralife Corporation had been secretly funneling their US military communications systems to the CIA, this past Tuesday (3 October), the FBI raided the home of John Beilman, lead engineer at Ultralife until 2012, under US Federal search warrant,—and that caused Beilman, less than 12 hours later, during the early morning hours of Wednesday (4 October), to wheel out his severely disabled daughter Nicole into his homes backyard where she was executed, with Beilman then killing himself too—and that was followed 48 hours later (6 October) by the Pentagon awarding Ultralife Corporation new contracts valued at over $49 million.

>Agents executed a search warrant and raided Beilman's Williamsburg Drive home the day before he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun.
>then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun

How exactly does this make sense?

Can confirm, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is the greatest film of all time.

k

DELET THIS THREAD NOW!

Maybe his daughters wheelchair illness was a cover and she was the hooker in the room

Huh? How you like that one. Think outside the circle my man

If you ever dared to try anything your owners strongly objected to (which you wouldn't) I'm sure M15/6 would have a short word with you

I'll take the bantz but hardly equivalent to a dead witness and his daughter.

i didnt even read the op
i need to keep drinking so i dont have a seizure

From article:
"he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun"

Are the deep state just trolling us now?

(((Beilman)))

Random CIA attacks on a population of 330M are hardly noticeable senpai. I'd take that over the caliphate any day of the week

many here don't like Trump you absolute nigger
users have a wide array of opinions & perspectives to offer

yeah, cause it never happens to you cunts

>SVR technology experts noting that this type of charger is used to charge a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 Non-rechargeable Thin Cell Battery used in various communication devices by both US Special Forces and CIA forces.

>charger for a non-rechargeable battery

>battery can't be recharged
>use this charger to recharge it

I quit

So literally anyone can write an article with zero facts supporting it. I felt like i was reading Sup Forums

interesting symbol. is it really on the house or just a shop. what does it mean?

>many here don't like Trump

Yes, those people are called 'shills', and they work for ShariaBlue, like you.

Local news confirms fbi visit

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/?showmenu=true

If you have any evidence DO NOT GO TO THE POLICE

whether the info in this articles is true or not, 9/11 did see a cleanup of witnesses.

Go straight to wikileaks or the boards.

>non rechargeable battery
>forgot his charger at Stephens hotel

Wat

>Beilman kills daughter and then himself with 12 gauge in his back garden
>911 call goes out for gunshots heard
>Wife who was in the house never heard anything

Interlesting

Another one of Paddock's smuggling team was captured in Tennessee. Lets keep an eye on his suicide
johnsoncitypress.com/law-enforcement/2017/10/02/Loaded-pistols-two-fully-automatic-machine-guns-900-rounds-found-during-traffic-stop

1 time charge. The ultimate spook burner phone

fbi is owned by the democrats. they will try at all lengths to cover up what happened. People need to literally storm their hq's with guns and start taking them out.

You’re reaching too far. Pics related are paddock using a phone like an old man.

how was he a key witness?

How fucking sad... deep state killed the daughter. Fags need to be stopped. Maybe the Muslims can save us, at least the kill fags. Very confusing times

Oh, because he was the only person there, right?
Fuck off FBI

lol what a feeble fag (((you))) are.

politics mean nothing when you are into this kind of crimes, legal crimes as you are hidden behind a government agency.

grow up, goy

politics mean zero when you look down from the chosen seats.

it's jews.

Looks like an antisemitic hate crime.

What is the deep state exactly? How big we talking? Are unions invovled? Define terms please, it always confuses me.

Fuck off larper.

The guy clearly was a nut but might have known some shit we’re not privy to due to his job as an inside auditor at Lockheed Martin, but he’s not some spy. Just an old boomer lost his shit.

Oy Vey, SHUT IT DOWN

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFכ

blantant shill try harder next time

Na, They rushed in there to take the guy out because he knew to much and killed his daughter because no witnesses.

Beats me, but if they killed my daughter and not me... i would be pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=XXtQMz1RGNw

Sage

And kys

learn to read, faggot

FBI suicided key witness

this is how he did it:

what the fuck?

its FAKE NEWS
sage
disregard

>he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun
>then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun
What? How?

>Wife in the house doesn't here two shotgun blasts.
Who is neon nettle? I've been kicking around the web's underbelly since 9/11, never heard of them and their site's just off.

Jew alert here

Dude better have long arms.

Does Sup Forums know about Alcassar girls and Bar España case?
It seems quite similar...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcasser_Girls
youtube.com/watch?v=DHukNQNOipw
youtube.com/watch?v=bzBug8_otuY

Lmao bruh