Reminder that Richard Spencer is THE official leader of Sup Forums and the Alt Right

Ignore the shills. Spencer is doing more for White people than anyone else right now. That rally he held last night has relaunched White Activism into the national consciousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldQGwGxq6b8
youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506422578005.webm
youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc
youtu.be/c8wzGsLtdc4
youtu.be/0UEsVrVbXKg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507474584962.webm
soundcloud.com/user-684478690/the-third-jimpact-the-third-jimpact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no he is not

yes he is.

nope

shill faggot spencer is a cia/fbi nigger

Get out TRS

lmao no

Spencer is a cancerous trust fund baby loser that stirs the pot for his masters. Hes a pile of shit and you need to have a double digit IQ to not realize this. They pull him out of the dark for a contrived rally to embolden the liberals and give them a face to fight. Its fucking pathetic. fuck this guy.

Dude has a funny head lmao

what's up with his egg head

obv controlled oppo, never heard of the guy before nov 8 then he was suddenly everywhere

Spencer is based. We must worship him and ignore all other ecelebs. Am I right, my fellow redditors?

Richard Spencer is indeed something to be grateful for. He is Sup Forums incarnate who is actually putting skin in the game and taking this serious while the most of us just keep our politics online.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEEEAAAADD

He's the face of our movement,dummy.Our real leader is the internet lawyer,Sargon of Akkad

why would someone keep paying people to make these threads unless they were scared?

Fuck off m8 with your controlled opposition commie

>leader of Sup Forums
never go full retard nigger

friendly reminder that your 'official leader' title is nothing more than a glorified 'queen of Sup Forums xD'
kill yourself, sage and reported

And if Richard Spencer didn't exist who would you have heard of instead to most represent Sup Forums in real life?

Deep state shills who have been implanted in the " alt/new right " are people like Milo who are the absolute antithesis of us yet he's here and has the ear of many " right wingers " and also get millions of dollars invested in him from obscure finance capitalists.

Spencer is a stupid CIA twat.

Ignore the shills. Richard Spencer is massive faggot false flagging for the State

He sucks penis and is pretend married to a tranny bolshevik.

Sorry, no

COMPED SUSHI is the official leader of Sup Forums

youtu.be/ldQGwGxq6b8

Hmmm

the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group in order to prevent discussion and investigation by their brain-dead audience.

Richard Spencer calls freedom and liberty "faggy" because he's a CIA nigger LARPING as a WN.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s

The fact that I've been continually told this for a year makes me suspicious.

Why are leafs so prone to swallowing propaganda? Are you mentally deficient? Are you double digit IQ? Are you even Canadian?

If that's true, why does he always look like such a goddamn slob? He's an embarrassment.

This shit again? I thought this meme finally died.
> fuck off shill

And whom do you look up to in the " alt/new right"? There are other very respectable guys putting skin in the game as well like Martin Selner.

Dumping counter-TRSIDF redpills.
>inb4 context
>inb4 flag
The links to sources are right there, I highly recommend you follow them and judge for yourself.
>inb4 paid TRS shills flood the thread
The more you shill, the more we post.

(((Spencer)))

OP is a faggot and so is Richard Spencer.

Why does he have a conehead

It's a shame he's mostly illiterate and so far irrelevant. People mourned Lincoln Rockwell, when Richard Spencer dies of prostate cancer in 20 years none of us will even know

Nice photoshop leftypol, we're really buying this shit

Only shitskins and subhumans are on your side. The rest of us are with Spencer, TRS, identity evropa, eli mosley, jared taylor. Shill all you want shill, we will slaughter you like dogs lol

Richard Spencer's wife is a very attractive Aryan woman.

Shills are jealous they can't score a woman this hot.

I dont look up to any of them. They are all media creations. They are all the same. All lying opportunists spoiling white identity and associating it with stupid supremacist imagery. Figure it out, simpleton. You are embarrassing yourself. Fuckin pleb.

Anyone who actually reads Alt Right material or listens to Spencers podcasts knows he is real.
We have a very well educated high iq person who is more invested in this than any of us on our side who has managed to gather other highly educated high iq people into his think tank.

It looks like there’s something wrong with him but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

There's only one leader of Sup Forums, and it's not Richard Spencer

>fat
look at her arms. her body is mashed potatoes being held in place by fitted underclothing and the dark dress. i guarantee she's disgusting to look at naked

Nathan Damigo is Fourth in Command of the Alt Right. (After Spencer, Mike Enoch, and Matthew Heimbach)

Twink tank*

>trs
>letfycuck photoshops
doesn't add up

HONEYPOT

Literally who?

>ignore the shills.
ok hid your thread

>Baked

>I don't look up to anyone, I'm just a hyper individualist who is special

This is why Richard Spencer is actually important. He weeds out people like you who aren't actually useful in any capacity. You're the opportunist.

The most important step forward is the centralization of power. And the kind of mind set that you represent is the main obstacle to weed out because you're unable to act and submit to a collective in any capacity.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506422578005.webm

Why are you so mad shitskinny?

I knew the alt right was a joke and a false creation the second the whole heil trump thing happened. He would have told that dumb kid to put his arm down if he was serious and didnt want that to happen. Anyone that encourages this behavior is a shill or a complete moron. Unite the right nearly destroyed everything and emboldened lefties to the extreme. How can you not see this?

Trump is the revolution. Everything else is noise.

>Jared "Jews look white to me" Taylor
Sounds redpilled user, well done.

youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc
youtu.be/c8wzGsLtdc4
youtu.be/0UEsVrVbXKg

>And whom do you look up to in the " alt/new right"?
I come here to discuss stupid conspiracy theories and niche political ideologies, I don't want armchair normies like you on this board
and fucking stop using>weno one here cares about you or your collective effort to shill for whatever flavor of the month moneygrabbing kike cunt

>Anyone who actually reads Alt Right material or listens to Spencers podcasts knows he is real.
A real idiot.

NO HE'S FUCKING NOT FAGGOT! SPENCER IS A DUGIN HACK! HE IS NOT NAT SOC HE IS NATBOL

I would never submit to a multi millionaire cotton picker. Cant you tell that he is the ultimate boogie man for anti-white racists? A fucking cotton farmer? LOL

lmao that picture has been subtly shopped right? or does he really look like that

Glad you think so. Go to his rallies, see how much he protects you faggot. Leaders don't act like pussies, and all these faggots calling themselves alt right, or any other name are just stupid enough to accept a label. Racist got worn out, you gave them a new devil you morons. Fucking stay home and prep you larping faggot.

>Unite the right nearly destroyed everything and emboldened lefties to the extreme

Destroyed what?
And are you actually saying emboldening lefties to the extreme is a bad thing? This is a GOAL. It is one of the steps/stages in order to move forward.

Similar to how we need to encourage football players to keep kneeling, and hope it spreads to other foreigners in order to further the racial divide.

We need to justify our own extremism with the lefts initiation of extremism- Hitler explains the situation here

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507474584962.webm

Sup Forums in its entirety will never identify as alt right

Whenever anyone claims to be alt right on this board they are soundly hounded back to r/the_donald

Old Sup Forums is natsoc and it's bleeding back in to normie nu/pol/

Hes a Duginist.

I meant to say faggot more to express how much of a faggot you are, but i jad a hard time fitting more faggot in you faggot.

WTF! she looks like that Antifa bitch that was arrested in Berkley

You ARE the problem. Both sides are controlled by the same people and pushing everyone towards death. Go fuck yourself. And stay off 8ch you radicalized meathead.

Mike ENoch's wife used to be B'nai B'rith

TRS really sympathizes with that Zionist "ethnostate"

You know, I’m glad someone is promoting the white race, maybe he will inspire someone that doesn’t have putin’s cock jizzing down his throat

You see. The problem here is your consistent fear of the left. Every post you make is mentioning how the left reacts.

What we actually fear would be the LACK of reaction from the left.
Take Spencers rally last night. It had about only 50 people. But it still trended on twitter and got articles and tweets from big press like NYT and NBC and more to come.

Their reaction....it's alive and well and thus the alt right is alive and well with it.

Exactly, comrade. Richard Spencer is a tactical genius and the shills here are trying to sabotage him.

Yeah nigger, but we're allies with the Alt Right, and we're willing to take the moniker. Sure beats the hell out of working with fucking McIness and Cernovich.

this
he is controlled opposition

TRS really loves all it's BASED HOMOS that "do so much for the movement", making you think "what have YOU done for the movement" by not tolerating based gays?

>TRS "fashy faggots" group exposed:
soundcloud.com/user-684478690/the-third-jimpact-the-third-jimpact

Get the fuck off the board Moarpheus. Are you incapable of nuanced thinking?

the harder you try and desperately force-meme this shill into being the leader of the "alt-right" (whatever that is), the more obvious it is that he's controlled opposition

remember folks, Sup Forums's been around way longer than the "alt right", this isn't our first disinfo rodeo

Alt Right has been around since 2008 Infotard.

He gets press because hes in bed with the press. He is their creation. If that was an actual grass roots thing nobody would dare give it mainstream attention.

I don't know if you're 8/pol/ or r*ddit, but you need to fucking go back.

cointelpro shill.

Mike enochs rabbi assured me that Richard Spencer was legit

>official leader of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is leaderless. Sup Forums is neither for Nazism nor Communism. There's a reason why this place is called "Politically Incorrect." Nazi and Commie LARPers want to recruit you.

You need to you have your own ideals and not become a zealot of one particular group. You must become an individual.

source?

>posts pic of Judeo Peterson

>"Gays will always be a part of our racial family"
BASED FUCKING GAYS DOING IT FOR THE MOVEMINTS!

Was this a Russian guy, goy?

>leader of Sup Forums
>we
>the cia nigger of all people