Bongs horrified to hear the word of Christ

Panicked commuters force open doors and spill on to tracks after man wearing rucksack recites Bible verses
>Hundreds of thousands of commuters experienced major disruption during rush hour on Monday morning after passengers evacuated themselves from a train in London and spilled on to the track because they feared a fellow passenger was acting erratically.
>Ian O’Sullivan, 42, who was in the same carriage as the passenger, said a man with a rucksack began reading what appeared to be extracts from the Old Testament, when the train stopped at a red light outside the south-west London rail station.
>“He was quite well spoken and calm,” he said. “He said: ‘Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to talk to you about something and that something is the word of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He’s here to heal your sins. The Bible tells you that homosexuality is a sin and sex before marriage is a sin. You need to repent’.”
>“It suddenly became a Chinese whisper and [there was] panic,” he said. “It was quite a full train, but the area around him was suddenly quite empty.”
>Some people prised open the doors and went on to the tracks.
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/02/doomsday-preacher-wimbledon-train-station-passengers-flee
Why are bongs such headens Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PT0ay9u1gg4
thesun.co.uk/news/4592407/passengers-force-open-doors-jump-tracks-passenger-wimbledon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went to latin mass, listened to priest (not bong) say that most brits were going to hell because they surrounded themselves in a life of sin.

Felt good senpai. I hate this place

If I was on a train in London and someone started reading out loud from a book whilst wearing a backpack I wouldn't stick around either.

I once killed myself when a waiter filled me in on the wine list.

>so this is the power of ozzie shitposting

>tfw you will never attempt a mass exorcism on a whole crowd and leave the demons controlling them cowering and jumping on train tracks
Tis' truly the End Times, when a whole crowd just fucking chimp out because one guy said that Jesus loved us all.
Armageddon when?

Secular normie types don't like hearing about religion. Because for these people religion = death.

And modern life is all about filling your time with as many stupid obsessions you can in order to keep the concept of death as far from your attention as possible.

Religion is stupid and dangerous

>Recite word of God
>God grants you a train car to yourself

I think the fact that the whole crowd got in an uproar when he mentionned the name of the Lord gives plenty of hint that the demons possessing them thought they were getting their asses exorcized.

i'm sure the Bible said people would be like this in the end times

we hate your god and his communism "love everyone" bullshit.
God can do one and just leave us alone.

In London now you can cause a panic by saying good morning.
youtu.be/PT0ay9u1gg4

In the name of Christ Jesus, I rebuke you Satan.

didn't work, go jump in a bowl.

Christianity is dying. Islam is taking over. As an atheist myself, I'm considering converting pretty soon. Best to join the winning team and create my family

>T. 14 years old

Sounds good 'pede!

>Hello, I'd like to talk to you about Jesus Christ.
>SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE THIS MAD MAN IS TRYING TO KILL US, HELP, EVACUATE THE TRAIN
vs
>ALLAHU ACKBAR, ALLAHU ACKBAR, ALLAHU ACKBAR, ALLAH WILL BURN YOU DIRTY KUFFAR, YOU WILL SUFFER FOR YOUR SINS, THE WEST WILL COLLAPSE TO THE GREAT CALIPHATE
>Better just sit here so I don't offend him, don't want to be labeled a racist!

Reminds me of those bongs during the Manchester attack who were in a pub
>everyone hiding under tables as police barge in
>hear someone say BLOODY MUSLIMS
>another bong says "it's not the fookin muslims mate!"
>says that while they're getting attacked by muslims right now

WEEEEW

Atheism is a religion too.

Where is the video.

Atheism isn't a religion, it's just a deflection to what they really worship.

Libertarians are Materialists.
Nihilists are Hedonists.
Progressives are Statists.

It is. Go pray to your top 10 scientists that will give you the gospel of Big Bang.

Panicked passengers on the 7.40am Shepperton to Waterloo service fled the train after the man started 'reciting verses from the Bible'
>Commuters forced open doors and jumped off when the man began quoting from the Bible about sin.
>Some worried passengers forced open doors and walked close to "live" electric tracks to reach the platform at Wimbledon station in south west London forcing operators to turn off power.

>One travelled on Twitter wrote:"Held up on the train to Waterloo, some nutter starts reciting verses from the Bible, causes a crush and a panic as people fear for their lives.

>"He caused such panic that some people have forced open and jumped onto the tracks.

>"He recited lines about homosexuality and sex outside marriage being a sin."

THE HORROR!

thesun.co.uk/news/4592407/passengers-force-open-doors-jump-tracks-passenger-wimbledon/

Stop worshipping the demiurge. Instead do this.
Believe in gnosticism.
Sit down comfortably, close your eyes, breathe in and out deep and calmly, focus on feeling the energy arround you and ignore your thoughts. The mechanism behind this meditation technique is favouring the apparition of a certain image in your minds eye.
This image should be of a human being, this is you, don't worry if it doesn't look anything like you, because this is your spirit.
If you get this part right, shortly you will experiment union with God.
And congratulations, you're saved now.

>Give the West a spiritual foundation so broken and cancerous you can get them to leap from trains upon hearing it after just a few decades of propaganda
Or maybe they're just doing the Christian thing by handing their nation and culture over to brown people and don't want to be interrupted.

desu mad bible bashers could blow themselves up
your shitskin religion is just like the musselmen

pathetic