Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Look at them, looking down on you. Pathetic, aren't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope he btfos these cunts

Heh, just you wait, I won't save you if you die

The True King will rise.

3rd for unrequited love!

i hope subaru makes them all his sex slaves

Not yet user, that doesn't happen until episode 25. Its War Hero time right now.

Payback is going to be a fucking bitch.

Shit. Well it's fine. Sauron was a great being before his corruption.

He was.
But it was his vices that had him succumb into darkness.

Now, now. Only Priscillia was a bitch.

How many will die I wonder?

and encountered Rem there, who he quickly realized was a fake when he heard her say things the real Rem would never say. Upon realizing that the Rem in front of him was fake, she turned into a different girl, who introduced herself as Carmilla, the Witch of Lust. He demanded to know why she took Rem's form, prompting her to tell him that if he saw her as someone else that was what he wanted to see
Well, this synopsis is looking pretty interesting. This part doesn't seem too plot relevant at the moment, but it stuck out to me.

Is women really this mean?

That's odd, Carmilla is supposed to be dead. Plus you don't see lust till arc 5.

Looks like I'll need to re-read some shit.

Beatrice a cute. A CUTE.

I think it's Echidna's reconstruction of her.

Fuck each and every one of those whore bitches. You'll regret crossing lord Subaru you fucking cunts!

>Anastasia gave him exactly what he wanted
>still pissed because she used him for her own gains as much as he used her

What a fucking manchild

What if Subaru is Satella? Satella is obviously meant to be Stella, the latin word for Star and Pleides (aka Subaru) is the name for the seven sisters being represented also as the seven sins. And we all know what Subaru is doing.

Its arc 4 during the devil's deal.

Stop this meme.

Jokes on them, it makes me hard.

>prompting her to tell him that if he saw her as someone else that was what he wanted to see

Wait. What?

Not reconstruction. Echidna managed to nab her old friends souls.

someone needs to put meme Subaru there

Stop giving me hope you son of a bitch

STOP IT

Just finished reading that synopsis now, and it's giving me a very different impression compared to what people here have said. For instance, Ram seems to know everything Roswaal did and still loves him.

Doesn't Subaru have like, six ghosts following him telling him what to do?

Don't bring that shit from last thread here please, delete this post. It perpetuates shitposting.

Why the hell are faggots surprised about that? He's fucking worried about Rem's condition so of course he wants to see her.

So who brought Subaru into that world. Obviously it can't be Satella because she fell in love with him on his first death.

Stop.

No its just one ghost pretending to be six ghosts.

None. Because he'll ReZero.

They'll look down lower at my emerging boner.

I don't know. All I know is that they are in Sanctuary with Echidna and have interacted with Subaru in some form.

Deep

Barely in mind the summary for arc 4 isn't done yet. The epilogue is last thing left.

Lust is a feeling typically associated with love so...

You already have a whole LN dedicated to Subaru and Rem, with children, happy ending and everything.

Her not remembering Rem prbably plays into that.

But why not Emilia? Lust's power is when people gaze at her is to cause people to see who they most desire.

>Satella is obviously meant to be Stella
You're sure reaching for the stars here Frodo

>You'll never come all over Priscilla's nose while she's sucking your balls
Why live ?

>Wait. What?
No clue. I'd have to know more about what the Authority of Lust entails before I could guess at anything. It really depends on how loose it is with the definition.

How do you fight a giant skelly as a knight with standard weapons?

Don't get your hopes up. Even if its true. It must be a ruse.

A FUCKING RUSE I TELL YOU!

nice image

Stop being retarded, child.

You pray a hobit will throw a ring into a volcano in the future

She knows his plans, except for the body-snatching. But She doesn't know what he has done in the past.

>Mitsubishi will opt for polygamy
>Emilia will say yes
>Rem will be the first wife
>Emilia the second wife
>Petra the third wife when she comes to age
>Beako is treated as a daughter

Like killing her whole village?

Yes.

>tfw the ed shows how Emilia is feeling before she's brutally killed by the cultists

Right. Well, it's still just a summary. I'm hoping to learn enough moonrunes to struggle through the story by the time this season is over.

Ram has no clue what Rosewaal has done, but knows most of Rosewaal's plans.

why Priscilla is so hot?

why otaku seek escapism in those Re LNs/mangas?

You don't want to go through a ton of suffering and hard work to get what you deserve? Says a lot more about you than otaku.

>Ram seems to know everything Roswaal did and still loves him.
I don't think she knows Roswaal is the reason why she lost her horn, as well as causing Rem to feel guilty and develop an inferiority complex

If Rem were to find out I don't think she'd let Ram stay close to him, she'd just go berserk like when she smelled the witch on Barusu

>go berserk and die
Why is Rem so fucking weak? God damn it. Is this her end game already?

ReLife

He was truly pathetic actually.
Can't blame them for viewing him like that.

She's kinda like Subaru in a way, unpolished. Wait for character development from her if she ever comes back.

Well, she was mostly just a maid, wasn't she? Why did she even need to be able to fight in the first place? She wasn't a soldier or anything.

She could probably still level up a bit, if she were awake.

>You don't want to go through a ton of suffering and hard work to get what you deserve?
I didn't even mentioned that. Seems like you are a lot more triggered by this than anyone else. Says a lot more about you than otaku indeed.

Doubt it, she's a maid first a fighter second.

Pretty swell I imagined. That idiot Subaru isn't there anymore.

>when she comes to age
>Beako is treated as a daughter
Shit taste.
And if anything, Beako should be the grandma.

She doesn't even have any talent either. If anything, she's naturally subpar for an Oni.

Only thing i can think of is, Ram is older than Rem by seconds, and Ram since she is the oldest, got most of the Oni powers on her horn while Rem got less powers, this would explain why Ram was fucking strong when she defended Rem as a baby and why she didn't struggle in mastering the power compared to Rem when she couldn't even cut a log in half, im sure there's another anime with something similar but I can't remember which one was it

This. Ram is the good one. If she had her horn that the clown took off.

You forgot Ferris and Reindhart

SOON....

roswaal is the strongest magic user in the city

Anyone?

Do you know who also had no talent? I thought so.

Subaru did. Who said he was transported? He just got sent to his save point.

How did Rem get her horn back all of the sudden in ep15? It was knocked off. I tried searching around but fucking nobody has mentioned this so either I missed something or everyone was too distracted by Twister to notice such an important detail.

>Do you know who also had no talent?
Actually yes. I did.

On a completely different matter, would acquiring Gluttony give Subaru access to more mana?

When? If you mean that time Subaru bopped it back in act 2 it was only a bop, like punching a shark in the nose, it didn't fall off or anything.

Let's see the naysayers come back from this shit.

Case in point.

>It was knocked off.
It wasn't. Mutilating her and giving her a lifelong dependency to clowncock would be going a bit too far.

He didn't cut her horn off user. He just smacked the horn.

>clown actually expects to be able to beat the Dragon
Pathetic

Probably not.

But the mastery of spirit magic might.

So now what? I don't want to have a fucking "internet fight" about the same shit people are trying to deny.

I mean I'm not even saying who's winning who but to force into people that there is nothing is TOO FUCKING BLIND.

>So who brought Subaru into that world. Obviously it can't be Satella because she fell in love with him on his first death.
>fell in love with him on his first death
Where did you get that mistaken notion?

Now, now its just something interesting I found. No need to start anything.

Really? It seemed like they were implying he was going to remove it (with a sword, no less), but that explains why they decided to do what I thought was a very extreme measure out of the blue. And she's a demon so that helps.

Why not Emilia really? This really shows the mindset of Subaru for that time. He is a person who obsesses about Emilia yet Lust showed her Rem?

Contradict much?

REMOVE HORNS

Or, scratch that sword bit.

I'm not starting against you. But fuck that previous thread turned to shit. It's not the first time yes but I'm getting real fucking tired about it.

I'm pretty sure Subaru got transported by Satella.

>she fell in love with him on his first death

Huh? Where did you get that notion from?

Fellow remfag Staph it. I don't what to have last thread repeat again, please. I need my comfy back man.

REMOVE THE HARPOONS

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

There's no need to gloat. It's pretty clear he's got deep feeling for the girl, which apparently fall under Lust's authority, but the meaning of that can be stretched.
Well, I was wondering that because the beasts created by the Witch of Gluttony are able to drain mana and were designed to drain it from the atmosphere. I was thinking it would probably help him rely more on ambient mana if he got it.
I don't disagree with anything you're saying, but why are you pretending to be me?

>Huh? Where did you get that notion from?
My ass.

Sad thoughts anons
Sad thoughts
Everyone take a deep breath and collect your sad thoughts