The ABSOLUTE STATE of the USA

Hundreds of yanks start rioting over some fucking sauce mentioned in some fucking yank cartoon.

theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/08/police-called-after-mcdonalds-rick-and-morty-promotion-heats-up

youtu.be/7_HboVYEkWw?t=7m4s

Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
youtu.be/rr_OofNE9XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao

I’m sure you only complain about intellectual things right , Mister smarty?

wheres stephen paddock when you need him.

Rick and Morty is the height of intellectualism and if you don't find it funny than it is only because the humor is too smart for you. Now let me tell you why I think Hillary Clinton still has a good shot at the presidency...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The show is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of attention most of the genius will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Friedrich Nietzsche literature, for instance. True Rick and Morty fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this show, to realise that its not just a regular show- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick's existential catchphrase "wubba lubba dub dub!" which itself is a cryptic reference to the first episode. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rick's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Dude pickle rick LMAO

Have any of these people:
a) actually tried szechuan sauce before?
b) considered that maybe if the sauce were actually good they would have had any recollection of it?

God, I love Florida.

The ironic thing is rick would have laughed at all of .

checked and kekd

>Promise people delicious tendies and rare sauces
>Have none
>Get shot

You don't fuck with an autist's tendies.

>very high IQ
>fall for a product placement so hard you start a riot over it

pick one

you can buy szechuan sauce in any supermarket faggot

Should have used live ammo on them

reddit in the house.

rick and morty is proof that jew entertaiment machine is still working

BUY THAT SAUCE,GOYIM!

>be Dan Harmon
>collude with McDonald's to bring back a meme sauce for profits
>use the autist bucks to pay off alimony

Gas the glib globs, sauce war now!

this is kind of unfortunate, I wish they had enough sauce for every rick and morty fan

but I also wish there was zyklonB in it..

Wait, wait, hold on. So THIS is why I saw all those people in front of Micky D's? I thought it was just some local buy one get one free promotion or something.

What bothers me the most is that you can order the sauce from amazon and there are fucking YouTube videos on how to make it. I mean fuck, I'm old enough to remember what it tastes like from the original release and it wasn't anything special.

Should have COMPED them. Now you are soy sauce.

Not posted yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

fuck this stupid faggot retard show
literally worse than family guy

I walked an hour in the rain for it and they didn't have any at mine

>Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points, on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car, To find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendie treats, in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains. She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy. Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I'd just ate? "TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.
The greentext is essentially what is going on
MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL!

Why are people so obsessed with this back to the future parody cartoon?

This is the power of the white race. Christ you fags are pathetic.

I just look it up.
Its basicly Soy-Sauce, Sriracha, Pepper, Ginger, Garlic and a shit tone of Sugar.

Thats like 3 min in the kitchen

Why would they need cops for those man child nerds? That's stupid just tell them to fuck off

>You

YOU SIR ARE VERYVERY DUMB

Not politics

What's the deal with poor people?

>all black brown azns and beaners
>yanks
You aren't a yank unless you live in one of the original 13
Get your shit straight and stop hiding your flag you Aussiefag

Perhaps it is you who is a stupid faggot.

daily reminder that american whites aren't actually white

Making stupid people feel smart X D Eating at McCancer X D Acting exactly how smart you are X D Dumbest fan base ever

mcnugga is the new nigger

I'm confident that it tastes abominable

NO NO NO

pfftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Top kek.

imagine working there. coming in a for a normal shitty day at a job you hate only to find a bunch of angry autists and normies obsessed with a meme cartoon carrying torches and pitchforks because your incompetent company didn't ship you a box of some shitty fifteen year old dipping sauce

Rick and Morty fags may actually be worse than ponyfags

my guess is this fat flopsweat bastard knew he could use his autismo army to force mcd to bring back his favorite junkfood

>posting a nigger that got cucked makes me a jew

Look on the bright side, now we know how to get these degenerates to show up at the gas chambers.

This is what the yanks are rioting over

>McNugga

Kek we've run out of real shit to bitch about o it's onto this I guess

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
YANKS
youtu.be/rr_OofNE9XY

Replying to copy pasta

this has the fingerprints of plebbit all over it.

GAS!

look at the fucking dirty, half chewed fingernails. these people make me sick

also checked

Is that how black people react to their children ?

As an American, I just have to ask: where the fuck were the people with the aluminum baseball bats that should have driven these sloppy nerds back to their homes?

Rick and morty is for brainlets like zimbabwe theory.

How does that sauce even taste?
Is it any good?

The Chad Capitalist

>Lulu Ramadan

Did you walk uphill?

Lel

My McNugga from another mutha

I fucking hate Americans sometimes so fucking much.

this is why trump won

>Me

Based

That's a tasty pasta

>Wellington, FL
Floridaman strikes again.

Holy christ, half of the people in this video are fat.
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICANS?
Didn't you learn how to eat?

Ur fingernails are fucking disgusting

Kys

lol are you living under a communist or something

Yeah it's all nuanced and intellectual.

If you look hard enough at this dog turd, you'll see the head of K'thulu also.

IYou stupid niggers are missing the point. Rick and morty did nothing wrong. Burgers are literally rioting because they can't get a certain sauce from their church.

it's not irony, it's genuine marxist training

Yeah, were doing great. The nigger community riots over dope dealing thugs pulling guns on cops and getting shot, and retarded man-children riot over some shit sauce from a shitty "restaurant". We need a fucking purge.

wait, if they got it through a wormhole shouldn't the package still say Mulan on it?

You guys know damn well that if Burger King came out with a Pepe Kek sauce you niggers would be lined up around the fucking block

Seriously, how retarded can those basement dwellers be?
I thought every Rick and Morty fan knew that there was no Sechuan sauce at McDonald's and that THAT was the """gag""" .... if you can call it that in that unfunny edgemaster show.

Le 52% face

This is what happens when people have no hobbies outside of sitting on their asses watching TV.

there was, I've had it

it's inferior to honey

The same people that would set tents outside of apple stores waiting for the release...pathetic

side point, but she's pretty fit for a woman who had five kids. usually they tend to give up physically after kid number two. pussy must be a waterslide, though

>from their church
Fucking kek. If only McDonald's was actually good.

Agreed that American masses are easily manipulated to stupidity via mass media.

The architecture and clothes look comfy. Even if they were starving they were probably more psychologically healthy than we are now.

Wow. You can copy paste you intellectual lion.

You guys know damn well that if Burger King came out with a Pepe Kek sauce you niggers would be lined up around the fucking block

No, but if they had a Pepe toy I might.

>eating liquid kek
0/10 not appealing

shut up and take my money

Who made out like a bandit here?

>Eating frog sauce

Do I look like a fucking Frenchie, mate?

this

>actually eating mickey D with nails full of feces