Accidentally got my epic gf pregnant

She said she was on the pill but im thinking she lied since spics are obsessed with white genes. Ok what the hell do I do Marry her, act like a nigger and flee, dump her, hope and pray the kid comes out white?

Spic not epic fucking auto correct

if you both have the economical autonomy to raise the child just do it, don't be like a nigger

>ebin

>trusting what a women said
>race mixing
>pregnant out of wedlock
you are a fucking degenerate, kys

Marry her and raise a good family

If you were already having sex you should have been married already anyway

You shouldn't be fucking spics to begin with, but get ready for 9 months of complaining.

Nothing you can do besides just raise it because it’s your kid. That or abort it

This. You fucked up, the kid doesn't deserve to suffer. Be a good dad.

nut up and raise your child like a white man

don't let that kid turn into a nigger

Tfw never have epic gf

run fo yo life nigga

Be a (white) man, and take responsibility for your actions, provide for your family and raise your child into a good honest person of integrity.
Or if he turns to be a slut, take the kid and raise him/her yourself.

Have more kids with her, raise them white. Also donate sperm to make even more white babies.

Depends how old you are and what stage your career / life is in

Or if she (your gf) turns out to be a cheating slut*

>Guy has an epic gf.
>Got her pregnant.
>Isn't happy about it.

Nigger, you're literally going to have a demigod of a son or something.

Also let that be a lesson that all latinas lie about birth control

They're all baby crazy

Time to read a parenting book, watch some molymeme parenting stuff and/or other parenting stuff, final exams on those things begin are in about 9 months.
And otherwise acquire the skills to stick with your future wife, for at least the time the kid stays in your care. Relationship books, molymeme, counseling. All of those things can help there as well.
Remember, the child parent relationship is the most involuntary of all relationships, so it falls on you both, to make sure that if the kid had the right to choose its parents, then it'd choose you guys.

That's what advice I'd give.

make her abort that freak

Marry her, it is the right thing to do.
Also birth control is not full proof, did you fuck her at any time when she was on antibiotics.

Antibiotics can nullify the effects of some birth control.

Get a DNA test before you sign anything

I assume she's uneducated trash so convince her to go to the clinic. And if she refuses, give her the old falcon punch.

Sterilize her and then kill yourself for being a multicultural cuck

pics of epic gf

This. If this was not an outcome you wanted you should have never engaged with her in the first place.

It's called taking responsibility. It's what men do.

Kek

Im 21 in college she's 27 used to be my manager

>She said she was on the pill
and you believed it? good goy...

LISTEN UP OP ...

DO NOT FUCKING SIGN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE BEFORE A BLOOD TEST!!!!!

If you do you will considered the dad EVEN if you later find out its not yours which mean support money until 18.

you so fucked up lad

what were you thinking

Own up. Marry her. Start a family. Get a job. Don't cheat. Be responsible.

27 on a 21 yup she made up her mind a million months ago because latinas age like milk as soon as they turn 30.

>t. Latino white girl knocker

Don't worry. Having a kid will make you a better man. Finish school and build a family. You didn't need to ask us. You already know what to do.

holy shit lmoa

this

Why do you have a beaner GF idiot?

>Im 21 in college she's 27 used to be my manager

get paternity test
I hope she's a 9/10 castizo and not one of these guac goblins

Weren't things just so much easier in the old days when people just courted each other, and then got married and had kiddos?

If your wife got pregnant there was no need for fucking blood tests to know for sure and even then what would you need them for, it's not like she would ever leave you and demand reparations...

You need to go get another woman pregnant, the state won't know what to do and any child support you would have had to pay will be nullified. It's the only way to save yourself.

And they are quick to lock you down in their 20s, that's why they are perfect gf material.

well if you prefer the woman to be wearing the pants then you should be alright, spic women seem kinda bat shit crazy though..

Funny, how you say gf, when she clearly has a penis.

>having sex outside marriage
what are you ? An animal ? A beast ?
you misbehaved, at least marry her now, maybe it's not too late.

Just make sure it's yours. If you like her, stay with her. You don't need to marry her. Though it sounds like you'd be taking half of HER shit if things went south.

>knocking up a spic

TOP FUCKING KEK OP

That's why the Bible says no sex before marriage. Enjoy future as non-white family.

Also, stop coming to Sup Forums you filthy non-white.

>27

You have a latina milf gf congrats OP.

>act like a nigger
Get an abortion.

>Though it sounds like you'd be taking half of HER shit if things went south.

That's a legitimate point, hadn't thought of that.
In fact, if say all he had was college debt when they split, would that mean he would have to split it in two with her??

Be a good dad and raise your kid right. If you act like a nigger, I will make you the first one to be hanged in the day of the rope.

Kid will be 3/4 white and your direct descendant and blood, raise it and raise it well.

>user got a mommy gf.
Just like in my chinese cartoons.
Enjoy the THICC

>half breed
>bastard
Walk away as nothing of importance is lost.
Pay up if its proven to be yours and find a proper woman.

Latina pussy is good pussy.

Dream on. Divorce is for women 100% of the way. Especially when they cheat and home wreck.

Let's hope OP's now-fiance has a nice rich extended family that likes the fact her forced their girl to finally setttle down and can support them here and there while he gets a job.

Where do you live, OP?

thats what you get for fucking a spic

Your wifes son was conceived by Pablo

>tfw no epic gf to have demigod kids with

Abort or marriage.

If you leave your own child without a father you deserve to be beaten and shot like a dog. But you know this already.

Finish school and raise the kid. Two incomes are better than one. Start buyomg baby shit now. Don't wait like me. BTW party's over son, get used to home life.

Shouldn't be messing around with one of them in the first place

Dont pussy out you nigger.raise the kid
Face thhe concequences of ur actions

Abortion. Otherwise your child will grow up to be an identity-less mongrel. If you choose to keep it then your bloodline is no longer white. You will be providing resources to some proto-SJW CuckSon that will end up fucking over white ppl because he is full of resentment. Thanks for your contribution OP. Kys.

Hold her hand while beginning to walk down a flight of stairs and "accidentally" trip. While tripping pull her hand with as much force as possible, but make sure she is on the outside away for the hand rails.

Lets be honest do you want to bring pic related into the world?

Well if you don't marry her and leave her you'll still be hooked on child support. The difference is that your relationship between your child will be strained (Mommy will tell you that daddy was a pussy who couldn't man up and become a father).

Child is raised up with daddy issues. Will most likely hate white men.

She doesn't have kids

>t. People who would let bastard nigglets live in the plantation house.
Fuck nu/pol/

Do you love her?

damn you're only 21... you have so much life to live and you just blew it away. Sorry bro

ok EO-jongerendagbezoeker.

The kid is 1/2 the spawn of a lying spic bitch.

On average the best you can hope for is a mid 90s IQ spic.

I suggest murder OP, don't let the bitch who's best at lying sire your heirs.

Also, you're a dumbass for ever believing a woman re: birth control.

>epic gf

giv epic gf

If you do it, you may be responsible for it. I wouldn't but OP did. A man must live by his word.

Oh yeah

*didn't

>She doesn't have kids
She literally does have one now and it's your faul, mr milf maker.

Don't listen to these idiots... you don't have to do shit. What country is she in? You can just send some money every month and you should be good.

If you marry her, you're probably stuck and she has you by the balls. Besides do you really want that with someone he probably flat-out lied to you about something this important?

t. white gringo that has "GF's" in Mexico and Ecuador.

Then what are you complaining about? You got lucky. Go home and be a successful family man.

Then marry her you faggot
(If it's not yours get the fuck out, but otherwise be a man and take responsibility)1

>Ok what the hell do I do
You keep her barefoot and pregnant in a cheap house in a spic neighborhood while you spend the majority of the time with your white wife and kids in the suburbs like a real man.

>The kid is 1/2 the spawn of a lying spic bitch.
>I suggest murder OP
You know what you must do OP

Agreed, these idiots don't realize the kids is only 1/2 his.

Even less arguably, because he did not agree to contribute his 1/2 to whatever abomination will result.

Murdering that lying bitch, and her unholy spawn, is the patrician move here.

what's her euro/indian ratio? if she's greater than 80% euro you might as well raise the kid, they'll be recognizably white with one more generation. if she's less than 80%, why were you banging her in the first place?

She realizes her biological clock is ticking and she doesn't want to have children when she's old. OP is probably near Chad status to snag a 27 year old at 21.

>t. white gringo that has "GF's" in Mexico and Ecuador.

Please tell me you're not a deadbeat dad who doesn't support and visits his kids.

She's responsible for getting seeded before marriage.
Op is under no obligation to legitimize her nor her bastard beyond financial support for the spawn.
He should make payments for his mistake while she is burdened with the physical responsibilities of her mistake.

White skin, but the soul of a nigger. A man has a duty.

This is also acceptable solution, but I doubt he has the means, if OP is a retard that can't figure out birth control.

Of course you couldn't bother to read the second post nigger

This!

Dutchman dropping a truth bomb

punch her in the stomach or throw her down a staircase

pajeet is right

with pics of epic gf we will be much more equipped to help you out with correct answers

Marry her if she's nice.

I guess we are all larping as pre-civil war plantation owners.

nope, dont marry her, she must always be in a position of needing you, or she will treat you like dirt

Quoting this many posts should be an automatic 1 month ban.

Call ICE right fucking now if you can!

Also post pics of the Latina manager you seeded like a day laborer in the fields.