What if the US disappeared?

Suppose the USA is removed from the map? You wake up one day and webm related has happened.

What then? As much as you hate on the US for poking its nose everywhere, a world without them will be terrible. China, tyrants, commies, terrorists, you name it will be a plague on everybody. There will be no one to dispense justice. No one to defend you. Europe is a joke, no other country has the power.

Am I wrong here?

>You wake up one day and webm related has happened.
How would I wake up when I'm dead retard?

It's obviously meant as a question for people who would be alive you inbred motherfucker.

No need for name calling user.

b-but you called me a retard?!

Humanity will be set back several hundred years.
Civil wars break out all across the globe.
China attempts to seized Africa as a whole for land and resources causing a new flood of refugees to Europe.
The E.U. will crumble under the weight of unemployable leeches, Poland will fight for it's boarder but will eventually be overrun. Not by muslims or africans but other Europeans trying to escape.
The what was left of Europe would be the higher nordic lands (too cold), Poland (if the euros assimilate and aid Poland in reconstruction), and Great Britain (if they wise up and lock down the border).
Russia will attempt to destabilize the region to seize Poland. Stuck between the Russians and the New Caliphate Poland takes the lesser of two evils for now.
North Korea attacks the South in a merciless attack. Chemical, biological, nuclear, and conventional weapons tear the landscape apart. With their eternal rival defeated NK, backed by China, now turns to Japan and the islands of the Pacific. Japan makes the show that they are prepared for a fight but will be defeated. In reality the battle was a cover to allow the Japanese to escape to South America.
With North America gone the cartels are all but out of work. Trade in drugs, guns, and people is still a business but not as lucrative. With the Japanese now arrived the technology sector of South America sky rockets. Natural resources a plenty, a beautiful landscape, and beautiful women awakens the will of the Japanese entrepreneur and begins a new renaissance in South America. "For now we build but one day we will take back our home."
I should write a short story.

And yes, I'm aware of my terrible grammar. I'm posting off of my phone and writing via stream of consciousness.

I wish to be appraised the provenance of these simultaneous frames

You could always post in on Alternatehistory.com ;)

Knowing

Just as planned. We move one step close to total global domination.

there would instantly be a world war 3 as the next country tries to be the top dog

Not after you binned all your spoons m8

>I should write a short story.
you really shouldn't, you babbling mong.

You mean that the best country in the world gets to exist without the shitty rest of the world?

Fuck yeah, I love America. We're going to wonder what to do with all the money we waste ont he military and aid to you faggots.

A new age of prosperity would come, with China taking the rightful throne of superpower and India too due to population and Europe will finally stop being raped by America and will be able to think without you filthy little burgers in our way. The world would be so much better if you Americans would've never became independent, arrogant sons of bitches thinking you're morally superior to everyone else. You fucked up Europe by destabilising the Middle East dumbass, if you would've stayed isolationist like pre- roosevelt. The West would still be superior since the Empires would've grown and Japan would've taken heir of Asia. American fucklords fucked the world over.

>fight for it's boarder

Okay can we please die in a fireball with this public school education here.

oh man how much better would this world be without America!

I hate to say it but in the long run the world will be better off because you Europoors and other assorted poor peoples of the world have no real grasp of how much we consume and waste here in America and we aren't slowing down we are accelerating so even if their is some kind of security collapse in the short term the basic concept of MAD will still be there and a new balance of power will develop

This. I hope we all die

Worldpeace happens instantly.

Hah,more ilke 1000 small shitty wars will start at the same time plus a few larger ones.....

Chaos. That's why the scum on the top wants to get rid of America.

inbred or mogrel, cant be both

>Amerimutts unironically believe this
No one would miss Israel's most loyal lapdog

By the evening kikes will be killed on a streets of every single country they infest - threat of JewSA military interference is the only thing that prevents nation of the world from self-purification.

>China will grow larger

A literal nightmare scenario

lol never thought of that

What happens to all the deployed subs and carriers? Or are we assuming they disappeared for the sake of the question?

Seeing how the us is the main offensive force of the globalist kikes, it could be a good thing. not sure though

let me turn this around, you wake up not in the us, why do you post on a us image board?

The world would be a much better place if this happened

The latter. Every US citizen is gone, anywhere on the planet.

They travel to Antarctica and go through the Galloway passage into the hollow earth and dock at New Swabia, Agartha

the average human will have higher IQ and lesser weight. no more hollywood, macdonalds, no rap/ghetto culture, no more feminism and insane bullshit about global warming

It's too late comrade. All those things have already taken root in Europe.

The american military stationed abroad would proceed to take over Iraq and Afghanistan in a bid to establish land under the flag. They'd probably take over some parts of Africa and Iran as well to establish a large middle eastern holding with billions worth of oil and rare minerals. No one would dare to intervene because at that point they'd be dealing with a stateless military, enraged at everything and still armed with nuclear submarines.

America would survive and remain very powerful due to its deployed military, even if the entire mainland was wiped out in an instant.

Murky buttercups kind user

hi /x/

Without the US Europe would go nationalist

>implying the US installed Merkel or the Swedish government or any of them

>implying the European countries aren't practically vassals of the US

They'd need bigger militaries and militarization because of the increasing hostility of the world.

This guy understands the strategic situation.

shit. my business would be fucked. 60% of our customers are burgers.