Just finished watching Yosuga no Sora

Just finished watching Yosuga no Sora
What's Sup Forums's opinion on it?
Which story did you like most?

Arguably one of the worst anime in existence.

Arguably one of the best romance anime of all time.

Greatest love story ever told

The incest in the end isn't worth the wait

No, it really could have been a lot worse. Given the usual nature of series like this, its actually turned out pretty decently. There are far, far worse anime out there and as far as sister fucking goes, I'd actually be willing to say that YnS was among the better shows. I liked it more than OreImo for sure.

The relationship between the epitome of a generic self insert and his cocksleeve is the best romance of all time? Who would know.

I can't self insert in someone who beats his imouto.

Absolutely terrible.

I wish more anime did an omnibus format, even if its rushed I usually still enjoy it anyway.

Great: Sora
Good: Kazuha, Akira
Shit: Nao

They're really not meant to be viewed in a vacuum though, they work the same way as VN routes in that each one gives further characterization to the others.

>9 posts
>7 IPs
Gee I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Should have cut out all the girls besides Sora. Especially the glass-wearing neighbor/childhood friend who thinks she owns him by default

Nao was absolutely awful

Setting aside the story, the anime also had impressive production quality, especially considering its content. It got a lot of praise when it was airing for simple things like the background art and music. Overall the adaptation is probably what originally put Studio Feel on the map.

Do you realize that the only samefag is saying this show is great right? If you do then you are not fooling anyone.

Your claim is neither mathematically possible nor probable. Try harder next time.

Oh my.

I wish it had a harem end.

But then, I wish most harem anime had a harem end.

The atmosphere it created was incredible. The soft but vibrant colours and country-like setting combined with the amazing OST made it relaxing and easy to watch.

>country-like setting
Also known as "the country"

Their house was surrounded by farm fields. To and from school, they went past farm fields. Where the hell did you think they were, Kyoto?

sorry user I won't do it again im sorry

Pretty much this, it was a terrible ride the whole time and the the payoff at the end was getting kicked in the dick.

I wish feel would do another show that takes place in the boonies.

>Post Narutard shit
>doesn't like incest

There's a reason you faggots use to get grilled for showing your face.

The scene at the end of episode 11 still makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. I'd have to say I like Akira's route the best, but its a close second to Sora's. I'm probably going to end up playing the VN sooner rather than later.

Also, this series is worth watching for the soundtrack alone.