Could he have reformed into a good guy?

>sole purpose in life was to kill goku
nah

Maybe. He was mostly driven by vanity. If he was humiliated or if he began to doubt his own vanity, he may have become good like vegeta (I'm aware vegeta was driven by pride, not vanity btw)

No.

Yup.
All he wanted was to be perfect and be the strongest. He was never interested in humans at all.
I'm confident that he could have been a great anti-hero character if only Toriyama's writting was not so flat and monochrome

>implying he gave a fuck about that purpose

Forgot to add that he was so much more moral than Vegeta and Piccolo who kept on destroying planets and civilizations out of whim

no

having frieza's shitty gene forever cursed him to be untrustable and eventual tutmcoat

just look at frost..even the "good guys" of that species are trickster faggets that are not to be trusted

I don't think Cell himself could have, in the same sense King Piccolo couldn't have been befriended by Goku.

It was more likely Cell's offspring would have been able to had one of the Cell Jr's survived to become a rival for Gohan.

Think cell constantly needed to feed and grow powerful.
Though in some of the video game what if stories he just flew away and travels the universe looking for stronger opponents when he killed all the strong fighters on earth.

Frieza was a good guy in a sense, though.
He destroyed civilizations that pose a threat to him but those who swore loyalty are assured security and prosperity.

Furthermore, he gave no shit about what shithole you came from and what god you believe in - everyone is treated equally.
Even his royal guards are highly diverse

He also murders children.

Semantics.

>frieza
>good

explain why he went to hell then

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Hell is subjective.

Yes. The problem was that he was too dangerous to be left alone and his power grew so rapidly that in a matter of weeks he could have been past DBS levels of power.
>who is android 16

>He destroyed civilizations that pose a threat to him but those who swore loyalty are assured security and prosperity.

Thought Frieza nuked worlds killing kids,women,elderly, animals, etc all for chump change that he likely didn't even need.

Those who served him did it out of fear, and he typically killed them at his leisure.

>this is what freezer tells himself

>Robot parts in hell
Ouch

Man, Freeza dindu nuffin. He was a good boy, goin to space church and improving his empire.
It's all the monkey spawn, titty human, midget, and green mans fault. They stalked him while he was on his way to immortality and got their smelly full monkey friends to attack him.

he had more good guy DNA than bad guy DNA so yeah.

>going to hell thrice
>b-but she was a good girl, really!

>a poison frog has more safe bodily fluid than poison bodily fluid, so it's safe to eat

I can't get over that stupid looking knee pad on his head. It's always bothered me.
Did Cold just throw that on to laugh at him?

Would he be a good guy in Black's universe then?

Cell never cared about the Dragon Balls or conquering the universe. He just wanted to test his powers against other fighters like Goku. However the problem with Cell is that he had no empathy or compassion and was indifferent towards any other living beings.

Cell was a interesting villain precisely for the fact that he wasn't entirely evil but neither was good. The embodiment of the True Neutral alignment.

Perfection doesn't need to be "reformed"

Is there anyone that could beat Cell? And I don't mean Perfect Cell, but Super Golden God Perfect Mystic Cell 4 Second Grade with every single fighter's DNA, allowing him to perform the Neo Spirit Kikoho, the Super Special Full-Nelson Beyond Limits Masenkosappo, the Consecutive Double Duo Death Saucer, the God Namekian Final Flash, the 100% Golden Flaming Demon Shocking Revenge Death Ball Final, and the 100x God Instant Concentrated Flame Limit Break Jet Triple Super Dragon Earth-Destroying Angry Big Bang Justice Kaio-ken Electric Solar Original Ultimate Majin Chocolate True Family Max-Power Final Flying Continuous Burning Kamehameha.

Could she have been reformed as one of the good guys?

she was never a bad girl

>last of her kind
>decides to make Earth her home because it's the only home she has

make namek great again

how big is she again?

I'm guessing she's pretty petite. Maybe a good five feet tall. But that's just my guess.

Depends. If Babidi had done his shit sooner and Cell realized that Majin Buu and Dabura could be good punching bags to test his power, he could have been more of a blood knighty anti-hero than Vegeta could ever be.

In a way, he'd be a hero in the same vein that Alucard is. Yeah, he'll save the day, but he's not giving any shit about the property damage he wracked up.

>mfw this is the """plot twist""" in super

>5ft

user...

not that user but i was actually thinking goku blacked is from the timeline of the cell that went back in time in the first place and started all the shit and that is why goku blacked deemed it neccessary to eliminate humans, since they create evil shit like cell

Well, he's a pretty decent master in Xenoverse.
I find ironic how the bad guys were the best masters in that game.

Yeah, we don't know for sure. But at least she's taller than Krillin.

>I'd totally hug you if that was something I did!

At least half of them were actually decent people. Which really does beg the question... if the chance was given, COULD they have been reformed? Many of them seem bad, but maybe they're just a darker shade of grey.

>implying he wasn't the good guy
>implying the "good guys" weren't just bad people who happened to end up fighting and defeating other bad people

I love how Cell was kind of a dork in that.

Is that the girl in the chinese mansion that tried to keep Goku there ?

Imagine if Goku had wished that all his villains would come back as good people to fight again.
It would have solved a lot of problems in the future.

It's Zangya. Henchwoman from Bojack's party. Sh's just dressed in a kimono.

you know, p cell could have become earths savior fighting off villains from later arcs but hes really cocky and got no friends. maybe more cell jrs could make up for that

>alone and his power grew so rapidly that in a matter of weeks he could have been past DBS levels of power.
Only because he ate the androids. There were no more androids. And he was perfect already.

He would keep up with Goku and Vegeta thanks to Zenkai, but be left in the dust when they got the God ki.

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 is gonna have more humanizing moments from the villains, I'd wager. Should be fun.

bitch look like she's tucking a dick.

If Cell has Goku and Vegetas DNA, there's no reason he can't learn god ki.

Remember that super perfect cell was actually cell more or less going super saiyan.

should've added a pseudo-dating sim feature to that game

That's a cameltoe, user.

If Zangya shows up in DBX2 I'd date her. And use my Time Patroller skills to save her from her tragic fate.

I'm sure there's like several dozen fanfictions like that out there already.

>bad

>I am the most perfect being in the universe
>you come in close second

No.

Cell was already able to go Super Saiyan at will from his 1st imperfect form. SPC was at SSJ2.

>I want to absorb you through my tail and take your abilities
>So we can never be apart from each other

i think cell, like the mutant bug he is, would want to eat his mate

Perhaps if you convinced him to play the hero to prove he is truly perfect. Also play on his vanity. He might deny caring about what lesser beings think of him, but 7 billion adoring fans praising his perfection would probably get to him after awhile.

>Cell creates a Spirit Bomb to defeat Kid Buu with the world cheering him on

Kinky.

Cell is a being that takes joy in seeing others suffering. He isn't neutral nor indifferent. He kills the weak for sport and he loves it, though not as much as fighting.

He is also childish, immature and was driven by vanity.

He'd have made an awesome character if he wasn't so flawed but alas, he was too immature to actually have a rival relationship like Goku and Vegeta have.

only good people can spirit bomb, so cell cant

yes it is

Evil Spirit Bomb.

Only those with a pure heart can use the spirit bomb.
Cell has a pure heart. Pure perfection

>saiyan blood
Nope, all in his mind was to be the strongest and to beat the strongest. If it wasn't for the saiyan blood he would have go Meruem way, and that would have been boring as fuck.

If a monster like Vegeta can be redeemed there is no way to think Cell couldn't be.

not canon

he doesn't have a heart, therefore it can't be impure

cell is pure anything being a canon mutt, so no spirit bomb for him

saiyans were never ment to be monsters,literally just frieza shenanigans, another reason she's in hell

>doesn't have a heart
>has blood

First time on Sup Forums
kek'd more at this sentence than any ylyl i've seen in my whole life

>childish, immature
How?

I'm not gay but

>Freeza
>she

wat

By refusing to accept anyone could possibly be stronger than him once he got his perfect form. By acting like a child once Gohan started to give him a beating. By exploding himself for being a sore loser.

Plus the fact that he did everything he could to piss Gohan off.

Saiyans were mindless bloodthirsty apes who willful accepted to destroy planets for him in exchange of technology (scouters, armors, space pods, etc) Then Freezer got tired of them (he wasn't going to let a bunch of literal space niggers to ruin his empire) and killed them.

Remember when Vegeta's first appearance was him eating the arm of some presumably sentient alien species he just genocided?
Yeah, saiyans are not monsters or evil.

Why?
He's perfect.

Gohan RUINED her.

She turned into a disgusting dyke, fuck

I dont get why he could just leave there whenever he felt like it.

DBS ruined her more than the short hair. She lost any resemblance of an actual personality.

In that one goku is also dead from heart disease

could she reform into a good guy?

That's just being arrogant. You can't call it childish when a majority adults do it.

True maturity is pretty rare.

>short hair
>dyke
Oh not this shit again. You're like those guys who think traps are alright because apparently a dress and long hair is all you need to be female.

Probably Goku

Definitely

I just want to see her baby sit pan.

Not agreeing with OP but...

Piccolo who?

You can think it this way.

Cell would rather kill every Z fighter for the rush of adrenaline that is the Cell Games instead of making the mature decision of subduing his pride/vanity and attempt to befriend them so he would always have opponents to actually spar with.

If Cell had beaten Gohan during that last Kamehameha and had destroyed Earth what the fuck was he going to do? He'd be bored to death. Sure he can terrorize planets here and there but he'd never fight an opponent as strong if Freeza's reign is any indication.

His decisions were blinded by his desires. If that isn't being immature I don't know what is. And I'd say that a good chunk, not all, but a good chuck of adults are able to controls their urges to not make stupid decisions that will backfire on the long run. Fucking Vegeta learned this, until Majin Vegeta that is. And even then he sacrificed himself at the end.