Why are righties so hypocritical?

Why are righties so hypocritical?

Righties?

Those things aren't banned. The right just doesn't want to pay for it. There's a big difference. You can have your birth control, but don't expect me to pay for it.

Kick and scream defending your degenerate lifestyle as it sifts through your fingers. You belong on a cross.

The first three I dont give a fuck about.
I hope women get abortions.
Gays can do whatever.
And women not having kids is a good thing.
Guns kill people so why not kill more people?
More resources and jobs open up.

So you'd rather pay for tyrone, Tyrone jr and briannas food stamps?

How about:
Pay for your own fucking birth control.
Let states handle abortion.
Get all levels of government out of marriage and let it just be another civil contract.
SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

Too much gun crime? Put criminals in fucking cages. Don't let them out. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.
>but muh black incarceration rate!
Maybe they should stop being criminals.

Please point out to me where these are listed as rights in the United States Constitution

This. Birth control and gay marriage are constitutional rights. Stupid wing nuts want to live in an anti gay white patriarchal society

sage

the first three are immoral and trespass upon god and the natural order. the last one is a right and ensures self defence.

sage because slide thread

No, people constantly vote against welfare too. And luckily with the removal of welfare the nogs are likely to start murdering each other at higher rates.

The Las Vegas dude had a clean record, the multiple school and college shooting are white neet autists with a clean record, certainly no felony

Your own people have killed more people in mass shootings on us soil than terrorists have since 9-11

only 1 of those things is an actual right.

anti-white racism is wrong.

>growing plants through selective breeding and raising cattle with growth hormones is unnatural
>cutting off your cock and using chemicals to grow tits is completely natural

>Adolf Hitler's conquest of Europe that created a movement that saved the world from the Great Depression and advanced technology decades forward in a few short years was completely unacceptable
>Soviet Russia, the British Empire and the European conquests that resulted in actual, verifiable genocides of exponentially more people should be accepted or ignored

Apparently not wanting my tax dollars to buy something means that I want them to ban it?

I just want people to pay for their shit with their own money.

Not giving free birth control =/= banning birth control

Neck yourself faggot

At Walmart you can get a 28 day supply of various birth control pills for $9.00. If you can't afford that then maybe you shouldn't be fucking.

Niggers kill people nonstop year round

good point. we really should ban gun control. liberals will just keep violating the 2nd if we don't.

Can't make a freedom omelet without killing a few people.

Now go renew your TV license and bin that spoon, subject.

Nice strawman, Achmed

Please cite those parts of the Constitution.

All Democrats, coincidentally.

Charge your fucking phoene you nigger
Sage

SHALL

tighty whities?

Birth control is banned?

>tfw want to buy a p320 but am sure the gun store will laugh at me because of the drop fire issue

It's happened enough times that a mass shooter has been a registered Democrat that their message has gotten undertones of "institute gun control or we will fucking shoot you".

Sig offers free trigger upgrade which fixes it and also lightens the already good trigger.

No, our government has just stopped forcing employers to pay for it and people have to buy it themselves as it should be

Fucking retards I tell you.

WE DONT WANT TO BE UNEILLING PAETIES TO MURDER
WE DONT WANT TO PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY
FOR YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT
YOU SHOULD BE FREE YES
BUT A MAN ALSO NEEDS GOALS
YOU WANT TO KILL YOUR BABY?
YOU WANT CONTRACEPTION?
FINE JUST MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR IT YOURSELF YOU IRRESPONSIBLE FUCK.
I BUY ALL MY GUNS WITH MY COLD HARD CASH YOU FAGGOTFUCKING BABIES
>PAY

Lmao @ picturing fags going to black market priests to get married illegally

>Birth control?
Less than 1% of people on the right advocate for birth control to be banned. If more people used birth control, we wouldn't have to worry about so many fucking abortions. We want people to not be forced to buy it for you. I realize that, in the mind of a lefty, having to pay for something yourself is basically rape, but we just want you to go to work and buy your slut pills yourself.
>Abortion?
is murder. Do you want murder to be made legal? No, of course not. You just want the right to murder your kid because you claim "it's just a lump of cells until it magically transforms into an actual human by coming out of my vagina." Kill yourself, you disgusting faggot.
>Gay marriage?
If faggots want to have their sham marriages, let them. It's letting them adopt children to molest that should be banned.

More this

>National Review, Heat Street, other tards consistently cuck to the left on those issues to make lefties stop making fun of them
>Lefties don't care, they keep using the same old points to make conservatives look retarded and backwards, would probably call them nazis anyways

That image right there is why conservatives should never, ever, compromise on their positions. It doesn't matter, because they'll still attack you for having them. There's no negotiation with these tards.

>leftists want to ban guns but want free abortions