THANK A BLACK PERSON BECAUSE THEY REALLY WUZ KANGZ

Yakub was a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and CREATED WHITE PEOPLE. He did this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting".

Ungrateful Whites, however, rebelled against Yakub in a great betrayal.

Even though Black people invented us, we sneaked up on them and enslaved them.

And through mind control techniques taught to White elites, we keep their IQs low so that their chances to excel are virtually limited to the ball field / basketball court.

Thanks Black People!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmr-5WWDI9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dr Yakub in a larger pic.

>getting rekt by your own creation
>(((master race)))

As much as we trash WE WUZ KANGZ it's at least a positive message about black idenitity.
I'd much prefer it to "Gibs me dat"
GIBS ME DAT has somehow become an empowerment slogan.
Like WTF? Asking for handouts from a higher power is literally the opposite of empowerment and it's what their whole movement is based on.
At least WE WUZ KANGS implies they're actually capable of doing something constructive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmr-5WWDI9s

Butthead

Someone suffering from Hydrocephalus
Smartest Kang ever to exist
Makes perfect sense to me

ALL PRAISE YAKUBOG

So kang nig created a people better than him and they were able to enslave the creator? Really makes me want some comped sushi.

So, I get why black people make this shit up, but they do realize all the "white people made in a lab" stuff just continues the whole "evolved monkey" stereotype right?

>Blacks are genetically predisposed to violence

>Blacks are genetically predisposed to theft and laziness and immaturity

Clearly this is the fault of white people. How can whites atone for Black inferiority?

id rebell against anything thats head looks like that

check'd

It is amazing that the Nation of Islam REALLY BELIEVES this stuff.

The lesson is that man should be beware of creating something that is superior to yourself, like ai, bc it might enslave you

es

Kangz.

I dont even want to get close to a nigger because i might breath in what they just exhaled and catch AIDS

yakub looks like the child of miles davis and superman.

>I'd much prefer it to "Gibs me dat"

Sure. But they say both here in America.

We Wuz Kangz, now gibs me dat.

A lot of them are saying that we owe them reparations for the British and Jews bringing them to America.

Notice that US Blacks haven't demanded anything of the UK or Israel for their enslavement.

>niggers invent story in which they own whites
>claim they created whites as a slave race to work in mines
>then whites revolted and overthrew the niggers
>niggers dont realize this story make whites look good and all the hatred justified

stupid niggers

Thank you Niggers, I didn't know that.

(((six gorillion)))

>Yakub

Sure affects the worldview, huh?

Does anyone know - is Yakub supposed to somehow equate with the Jacob in the Bible or something?

It's disgusting that niggers created WHITE people and then WHITE people enslaved the niggers. There is no excuse for this. Niggers are the master race and that is why two niggers were in the WHITE house for the past 8 years - it's not for whites it's for niggers

>Niggers are the master race

They would enslave us if they could.

They do not seem to have an understanding of the concept that guilt is not inherited.

The more you know.

Blacks used to be the finest swimmers, anywhere.

Until whitey took that from them, too.

Nogs don't even put 2 seconds into thinking of names.

Kind of reminds me of Argonians from Elder Scrolls.

What is it about Florida niggers that makes them so criminal?

Also - Meet Le'Genius Wisdom Williams, everybody.

The one true way to have a Le'Genius in a black family is to name the child Le'Genius.

Blacks will always want gibs. Even though they have bankrupted America, they want more and more.

King is a status, not a race
And if you think kings were shipped to america to be slave then you don't understand how monarchy works
Letting a king live is a liability to anyone taking the throne

I think that the point is that there weren't any thrones in sub-Saharan Africa that weren't made out of dung and dirt.

Yakub invented the White race but no black ever invented the wheel! Amazing.

>we sneaked up on them
kek

this guy actually was based. He believed correctly that the destiny of the Caribbean and African people was to return to Africa and build their own utopia. This makes perfect sense to any smart black. They just need the help to achieve their goal. Any nationalist movement that doesnt support the return to africa movement will not succeed.

meme flag shills rastafarian zionism..

slide shill thread

yakub is my nibba

you don't need to try and create bullshit to prove you wuz kangz, because you actually were kangz IN WEST AFRICA, you know where the slaves were taken from

Bumping with a major victory for Donald Trump.

S A G E
A
G
E

I have no idea if there is any truth to this and don't care but I have to say I got a hearty chuckle out of this, best troll thread I have seen here in many moons, 11/10