ITT: Anime you haven't watched, but fucking hate

ITT: Anime you haven't watched, but fucking hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/36905/Fushigi_na_Techou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're an autist.

Why?

fuck off with your bullshit.

Looking back Death Note is actually just a cringe-worthy power fantasy. Kira and L are straight off Reddit.

>Things autistic people say for 200 pls

None, I'm not autistic.

SnK. I don't necessarily hate the anime, just the awful fanbase

>most popular battle shounen title
>most popular harem franchise
>most popular current forgettable seasonal
>smug anime girl.tiff

>Yo, lets hate on something without not knowing anything about it!

Fuck off

Deathnote is a great example of story telling. The plot was paced amazingly and the ending while unfortunate was rightly placed and still satisfactory. Just so you know the entire anime community hates you 8^)

Not so thinly veiled "convince me to watch something I haven't" rec thread.

>IT'S BAD BECAUSE REDDIT

Death Note is older than Reddit, dumbshit. You're another shitty user who uses Reddit as a scapegoat for your inability to form a proper argument. L dies, and he ends up being replaced. If you've read the manga, which I know you haven't, then you'd know that Light was completely humiliated in the end. He went out like a bitch and was begging Ryuk to save him. If you aren't an anime watcher and read the chapter's after Light's death, then you'd know that crime rates begin to go back to normal. Also, there's no afterlife in Death Note, so Light and L stop existing after death. This is worse in Light's case as he's literally dead and forgotten. Light's 100 chapter journey has been for nothing. And the only other people to inherit the Death Note will be dumbass weaklings like C-Kira or crazy cultists. At least L has Near as his successor.

>The plot was paced amazingly
Near and Mello.

Your favorite anime

>Death Note
Love the first half, hate the second half.

>Black Rock Shooter
I was seriously interested in it, but by the time the anime actually came out I had seen so much production material, fanart, and hype that I lost all desire to even see if it was any good.

IIRC Black Rock Shooter was shit so everything is alright

I would have taken a "Light wins" ending over Near's faggy face. Too bad the only depiction of it is some shitty alternate ending webcomic.

Kaiji.

>things I hate that I also haven't watched because I attach media to their fanbase

Please stop lying to yourself.

There a few things I've not watched that I know I would dislike, but outright hate? None. I'd have to watch something to make me hate it. Even with works with the most cancerous fanbases, I don't blame the show.

Liked it but could be a lot better because fillers also the ending was fitting. although everyone i know bitched about it

Everything by KyoAni

I don't hate it, I just don't get it.

I Kind of feel bad for the guy, asshole or not he had an ambition and wanted change and his intentions while not 100% pure were at least somewhat noble. The anime at least hinted to him coming back as a shinigami but to be honest the manga edit seems a bit more fitting

Everyone in this thread falling for obvious bait. How stupid has Sup Forums become?

Pointing out autism isn't falling for bait.

To think we live in a time were simply replying means success in the eyes of some people. Remember when trolling meant trying to make people mad?

I tried watching Death Note a few months ago but found the art style to be really ugly. Guess I'll just wait for the Nat Wolff version.

Baiting use to be that after the fappening and plebs getting a hold of it. It was degraded and now means nothing.
>TFW no more system 32 trolling

/thread

Come on OP even anime schoolgirls are laughing at you.

How can you hate something that you haven't watched? Though Fate bothers me a little, maybe because we have like 10 threads up all the time.

When did we stop using "reddit" "Sup Forums" and others ironically/sarcastically and started using it as an actual argument? This place went to the crapper exactly in that moment.

Wasn't the vague implication that Light ended up as the new shinigami?
Ryuk's specific words were roughly "humans who use the Death Note won't get to go to heaven or hell"

>Ryuk's specific words were roughly "humans who use the Death Note won't get to go to heaven or hell"
That's because there was no after life.

When was that ever suggested?

Wilful ignorance: The Thread

So, if I have this correctly, basically everyone will end up in the void, unless they use a death note, in which case they become a shinigami?

>if I have this correctly
Spoiler alert: you don't.

Thats why is stoped watching at 26th episode. Light won over L because he was a cunt with a plan and i loved that after all of those "friendship will overcome evil" anime.

I was so happy when he died like a dog

Code Geass. I watched probably 10 episodes of it and dropped it, just wasn't my thing.
Yur thread s retorded

Except his main goal seemed to just acquire fame and be god father than just being a symbol of justice, so I'm glad he got what he deserved.

>le smug im able to give exact percentages of things occurring: the anime
Holy shit was this fucking reddit but it was really good, except for misa which made it near unwatchable

Watched like 2 minutes of shitmonogatari, and just could not take the shitty art and all that retarded eye shots. It was a dumb piece of shit amd only sell because horny 12 yo like fanservice.

Yeah i think that might have been a mistake in writing, since he did seem to care at first or maybe he just went mad halfway through.
He played brilliantly and used L, i kind of like it but he did break his rule about not killing innocent people.

How can you expect to 'get' a series you've never watched? Irrational hate actually makes more sense than that.

When it causes actual discussion, does it even matter if it's bait?

I just finished this tonight. Great stuff. Have any reaction images?

>he did break his rule about not killing innocent people
Is this some anime only shit? In the manga he kills literally anyone if it's useful to him

K-On

No. I'm really not sure what that user is talking about. Even in the anime he kills one or two innocent people before L.

I don't recall who did he kill? In the anime he avoids killing innocent people, i do recall him killing one or two people that got in his way though.

I don't recall exactly, it's been a long time, but wasn't there a women that he had to kill for getting in his way before L?

Nice b8 thread, OP

He kills a dozen FBI agents, one of their wives and some other people. He is literally thinking about killing his own sister if necessary and also plans to kill lazy people later on.

>at least somewhat noble.

No.

He killed dozens of innocent people with his bullshit. Probably hundreds within the time period of the whole story.

At the beginning at least the cause was noble halfway through the series i believe he lost it
Same saw it about three years ago I don't recall that to be honest also manga or anime?

Speaking of Reddit
>Stein's Gate

>The plot was paced amazingly
2nd half of the manga begs to differ

>Also, there's no afterlife in Death Note, so Light and L stop existing after death.
Not true, only Light stops existing...afterlife doesn't exist only for Light because he used the Death Note

Death Note is literally poor man's Monster

FMA
Looks like emoshit and Edward reminds me of Naruto

Death note has better cat and mouse shenanigans, far better pacing and more interesting rivalry

How do you get caught if you have the perfect assassination tool?

By being a massive retard.

>Light won over L because he was a cunt with a plan
More like he "won" over L because he was aided by the asspull that was Misa you dumb shit

Aizen is Reddit
Death Note is Reddit Light at best

Naomi Misora
Guy on TV
Random people on the train

Fuck no
Only redditors like you think that
Runge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> L
Johan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Light
Nina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Misa
etc.

There's so much more depth to Monster that a hack like Ohba could never write
Death Note is incredibly shallow in comparison

Got a bit too close but still dick move
Criminal on death row
Don't recall the scene

>More like he "won" over L because he was aided by the asspull that was Misa you dumb shit

Yeah because Misa wasn't a total liability right?
If anything is an asspull is the fact that Ray's fiancée was conveniently a detective that worked with L in the past and L completely trusts her

I may be alone in this but Death Note Oneshot>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Death Note the series

The Death Eraser was the shit and I liked Taro Kagami

Yeah Death Note is really shit come to think of it...it's just convenient asspull after convenient asspull and L/Near/Mello's deductions make no sense 90% of the time

It's literally Chuuni Bullshit

Monster is fucking shit and is the guys worst work.

>Implying Reddit don't wank over Monster themselves

There's chunks of chapters where nothing happens in Monster

Y'all mother fuckers can hate on Death Note all you want but there will be nothing as unique to come out ever again from shitty Jump.

Monster is the Naoki's best work by far

>There's chunks of chapters where nothing happens in Monster
Literal bullshit
Everything that happens is important to the story, not a single character is surplus

But you're a speedreading faggot who brushes through the pages in no time without letting yourself to take it all in

I would've put an end to Light as well if I found out that he was going to kill the hikiNEETs. Light was doing fine until he decided that lazy people needed to die desu.

>At the beginning at least the cause was noble halfway through the series i believe he lost it

No, he was always a dipshit for not recognizing his method was flawed from the get go because he still relied on police arrests and charges to determine who to kill, which is a flawed system. Therefore his plan was always bound to kill countless innocent lives or people who did not deserve it, like people who go to prison for dumb crimes like not paying fines and shit like that.

>Death Note
>unique
Fun Fact: Death Note is a ripoff of this myanimelist.net/manga/36905/Fushigi_na_Techou

pic related

>Monster is the Naoki's best work by far
>actually believing this when Pluto and 20th CB exists

Nah Monster had god awful pacing and you're just a blind fan ignoring it

>Hating one of the greatest anime without even seeing it
>being so contrarian you actually deprive yourself of good things

SASSYSOOGA

20th CB was literal trash you fucking idiot(I liked it because it was so bad it was good and for all the plot twists and shit but still)

20th Century Boys was so goddamn badly written it might be one of the worst written manga I've ever read in fact

You have the fucking main character missing for 100+ chapters ffs and the story is batshit insane and makes no sense
Fucking Fukubei was so upset with Kenji that he did all of this shit for Revenge? Really?

And then with Katsumata...

So fucking retarded

JoJo.

>emo
>FMA

And
>citing bad pacing
>then citing 20th CB as a good manga by him which is the epitome of bad pacing
Literally kill yourself you fucking hipsterfag

>Gotta revive my dead mom
Sounds emo to me

Besides the premise of being able to kill with a notebook is it really anything like Death Note? Why did something like that even stay as a oneshot?

Boring and shity
Literally redddit the animie

>Besides the premise of being able to kill with a notebook
That's the whole point
The concept isn't original like people claim

>Why did something like that even stay as a oneshot?
Who knows?
Lots of things have stayed as oneshots and authors used to do oneshots more back then

This oneshot was also drawn by Shigeru Mizuki who is a very famous Mangaka(he did the legendary GeGeGe no Kitaro)

Finally someone said it!

Already mentioned Also the real life John Titor story is far more interesting than this bullshit

I hope you know that's not the premise of the show. That's what you make it sound like.

I said it looked like emoshit to me I didn't say it was the premise of the show

>Anime you haven't watched, but fucking hate

I don't feel any emotion in particular about Anime that I haven't watched.

>The concept isn't original like people claim

Well ya can't blame someone for not being aware of some obscure one shot all the way back in 1973. And anyways unless it has all the same rules and instructions as the Death Note then i won't really consider it as a rip off and more like it took inspiration off it .